PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Playing games with a bunch of funny women...LMAO
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #10102
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

A silly PM from my dorky husband!!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #10103
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
A silly PM from my dorky husband!!!

I couldn't help it!!!! Just too damn easy! Lol.

Okay, in keeping with the spirit of this thread....

Not smiling that I'll be away for around 6 weeks but am smiling that I'll be able to stay in touch via laptop so maybe time will go by much faster!! Plus she'll have Keno money. That's a huge HUGE hubby bonus for me. *nod nod*

Rolling For Keno,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #10104
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
I couldn't help it!!!! Just too damn easy! Lol.

Okay, in keeping with the spirit of this thread....

Not smiling that I'll be away for around 6 weeks but am smiling that I'll be able to stay in touch via laptop so maybe time will go by much faster!! Plus she'll have Keno money. That's a huge HUGE hubby bonus for me. *nod nod*

Rolling For Keno,
Brute.

LOL!! Now that just cracked me up. Isn't there a thread for that too?

And if you know what side your bread is buttered, you will NOT sing that song at me when you are about to come home!

Our little dog Flea made me smile today too. She is so needy and cute when she's sleepy.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #10105
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
My recliner barely has room for me and two snuggle -muffin mutts!! They're jealous of each other ... one lays next to me with her head on my belly and the other scooches in where he can find space, half on my legs wedged beside me but with his face turned away from his sister ... one big pile of cuddle- mutts.
When I had two dogs one would sit next to me on the recliner and growl until the other 12 lb dog would crawl down to lay on top of my legs as her resting place. I still have the dog that is the bully!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #10106
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A pic of them, that's a smile that'll last me the whole 6 weeks!

All Warm Fuzzy 'N Shit,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #10107
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My son's father, his wife, and their daughter came over for the first BBQ at the new house! The weather was gorgeous, the kids had a blast in the pool, the food was delicious, and we FINALLY got to break in the new patio furniture...it was a wonderful day!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #10108
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default just a few

Watching one of my beautiful daughters... Do her modeling shoot and seeing proofs today!!.
I am so proud of her. As I am all of my children.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #10109
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
Yum! Vanilla? Rocky Road? Mint Chocolate Chip?
ohhhh... brownies... and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream... THAT could put a smile on my sad face today... yep.. it just might work...

or even...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #10110
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Having a friend show up out of the blue because she knew I was having a rough day. Then she invited me for bar b q, which I love. And then my girl got back into town in time to join us for dinner.

My down day got turned around into all smiles.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #10111
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

There have been many smiles for me already today.
She put the first one there when I finally woke up only 6 hrs ago
She put the last one there since she is the reason I did not get to sleep until 9 hours ago.
Friends here that leave the best private reps a guy could ask for LOl
My favorite threads though some of them actually made me do an out loud full belly laugh.

Not bad for 6 hours now lets see what will make me smile for the remainder of my day. Seems I am doing a lot of smiling lately and it really feels good.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #10112
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
ohhhh... brownies... and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream... THAT could put a smile on my sad face today... yep.. it just might work...

or even...

With the brownies still a little warm...ice cream starting to melt around the edges....smiles!!
GreeneyedMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreeneyedMe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #10113
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Being invited for dinner and a sleep over with my special lady
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #10114
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I sneaked a little heart shaped love note in with ONLY's lunch this morning. I can't wait for her to find it when she gets to work.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #10115
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my dachshund, Heidi..she is soo darn cute & oh sooo funny!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #10116
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Being late for work this morning
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #10117
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

My first San Francisco Pride! I marched in the Trans march on Friday evening, and Pride on Sunday, not once, but twice, first with the Bay Area Two Spirits and then the LGBT Center. Saturday night I attended a pride/my birthday party in the Castro. I am such a lucky guy!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #10118
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

My girl just messaged me that she took the day off work tomorrow just for me. I am in the middle of moving and she took a day off work to help me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 05:19 AM   #10119
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

....picking veggies from the garden! YUMMLY
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #10120
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Driving on this beautiful sunny day with the windows down and great music playing.

Oh yeah

Tags
happy, joy, smile