Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2020, 11:27 PM   #11
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

So I thought I would give an update.

Surgery Oct 2019 to remove my colon where the tumor had shrunk a enough I could have surgery. Still have some issues but they will continue the rest of my life.

Was pain free for a little over 3 months and now it is back with a vengeance.

Had a PET scan the end of Dec and Dr was a little worried about some up take where the surgery was. Was going to keep an eye on it.

Talk to the Dr every 3 weeks when I go in for treatment. I try to let them know about any and all pains that come up.

Since chemo I have had issues with my right hand going to sleep all the time. It usually means my iron level is low. Not the case this time. This time it is off the charts. Concerning so they run more test. Find my liver enzymes are off way off also.

My next PET is for the first part of April. Result show a new tumor and it looks like it is on the liver, or it can be a fat lymph node. MRI is ordered.

Phone rings on a Thurs night at 845 and it is the doctor. We all know what that means dont we.

Yes it is a new tumor and I will have to do radiation. 5 treatments 1 a day for 5 days,

They seem to think it will supercharge the Keytruda so it will be able to get rid of this tumor also.

Tuesday was my last radiation. Today it hit me and I slept most of the day. Thank goodness I work nights.

I hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the good fight.