Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #9721
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

She is......
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #9722
Daktari

The good -
My sponsee-sister and her 5yr clean time celebration today.

The bad -
The parlous nature of some friendships.

The ugly -
Working out what's your 'stuff' and what's 'their stuff' in a given situation.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #9723
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

whats on netflix 2 watch .....lol
Old 01-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #9724
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Renewal, intimacy, a dream. Plans for the future both immediate and down the road. How much did I drink last night?
....as long as u had fun ....and u got home safe its what matters eh?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #9725
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default My surreal life

Being peaceful is not an option, it is a way of life. I had to set a good example for the kids. My ex went from our relationship right to her ex and now they are a couple. They kids are totally confused. I made peace with the situation and wished them the best. Our 23 year old college diva's boyfriend said to me "you are like some kind of Saint to me because I could never do that".

I said to him "No, son, trust me, I am no Saint, but I am someone who loves deeply. I love her and I love this family. I do not approve of her choices but I can still love her enough to have peace. Peace, health and happiness.

If I am going to be selfish, I will be in anger. If I am going to walk my talk and practice what I preach, I am going to be in love. So by remaining in a place of love for all of us, I chose peace."

The young man who is 25 and a Navy veteran just stared at me and said "but I know I could never do this I don't understand"

I said "I am practicing Buddhism. None of this is about me. This is about her journey and she is on her path. It is not my job to try and change the direction of her path"

I am not sure that he or I fully understood this conversation but I am not living through my ego I am living through acceptance and love.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #9726
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking of a live I don't live anymore. I miss that life.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #9727
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Passion
Hunger
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #9728
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I have terrible timing.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #9729
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

cranberry cheese ....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #9730
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

The Boy's oral surgery tomorrow morning. It's the first time he'll have anesthesia since his surgery 11 years ago. All the docs seem to think it won't be a big deal. So I'm trying not to borrow trouble.

Then I have to worry about what to feed a 6'7", 17 y/o, male for at least three days that's liquid and filling. bwahahahahaha I'm thinking I'm just going to keep him heavily sedated.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #9731
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

How yummy these grape licorice straws are...
I'm gonna have to try the strawberry ones soon

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #9732
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...what isnt.

but to narrow it down :

work, play; work so I can play...
friendships, not so friendships
finances, splurges, work so I can play.
retirement, salt mines, gerbil wheel, work so I can play
health and wellness...throw in some buffalo wings for good measure
fiscal cliffs, bungee jumping
wallowing, climbing
living, dying, reincarnation; living, dying, reincarnation....deja vu or groundhog day.

you know, thinking about regular stuff.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #9733
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

daydream thoughts.....i couldnt rlly get 2 sleep last night so i meditated for a lil bit n once again when i got up....i feel rlly good & now im jus kinda floatin in my mind.....its a good balance between thoughts directed toward self & others.....
my new resolution is to focus on the kind of guy i am...n i wanna b ..... not to worry so much about what the others have or where theyre goin ....or when ...we all have a different pace & once again im greatful for my dear ones to teach me that lesson ....my body is still goin thru a lot of changes wit hormones & my mind is too....but im determined to keep that balance & the duality i started out with before any of my evaluation started ... ill always be here for u ...that will never change ....& part of who i am is havin an open mind & open arms ...to listen...to care...to support & love unconditionally ...i will celebrate happiness in the lives of those i love because seeing them smile is the best gift i could ever receive
Old 01-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #9734
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

A friend who left me a message at 7:30 this morning asking me to call him, with a weird edge to his voice. I haven't been able to get a hold of him for the past two and half hours. He worries me sometimes.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #9735
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Needs
Musings
Old 01-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #9736
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind...

how not so patiently I am having to wait until we can actually bring the new puppy home from the Humane Society. Application was approved (which was like signing my life away), now we just have to wait for her Heartguard test to come back all clear so they can have her fixed. THEN, the sweet baby will be all mine
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #9737
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

A message received and understood
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #9738
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

a cold , wet , winter day here today.

I am feelin somewhat better today

I have a fire going on in the fireplace, feels really comfortable right now

a nice talk with the boss man. I still say I have one of the best boss's I ever had in my life.

just a relaxing day, but I am startin to get somewhat bored...lol

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #9739
Daktari

• The nature of friendship...again.
  • The subjectivity of reality.
  • Step three.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #9740
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Congratulations!!

Is there a name for this new sweet baby yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind...

how not so patiently I am having to wait until we can actually bring the new puppy home from the Humane Society. Application was approved (which was like signing my life away), now we just have to wait for her Heartguard test to come back all clear so they can have her fixed. THEN, the sweet baby will be all mine

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: