Old 05-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #11521
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how I *really* don't want to go to jury duty this morning and how trivial and lame that thought is compared to the below.

Thinking about all the people, especially Planeteers, affected by the storms yesterday and last night. Hoping all are ok. Sadden by the pictures I have seen, especially those of parents waiting for a child's name to be called that never was.......

Katniss~~(sending out positive energy and a donation to the Red Cross)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #11522
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

No doubt the tornado. The one was an F4. They are eerie. An aspect of spring and summer that i am not so fond of.The search and rescue have found over 100 people. I hope that they can get to them and find more. So sad.
I wonder if it was an F5. Hope for no more.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #11523
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind....

It's been 1 month since my dad passed away. I didn't wake up sad... instead at peace. I know he had something to do with that.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #11524
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,372 Times in 6,861 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the news this morning...the terrible devastation in Oklahoma is definitely on my mind...the many souls lost...fearing for the well-being of BFP family in the area...prayers are being sent your way...just wish I could do more...

Old 05-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #11525
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

what is on my mind?
human nature
friendship integrity
forgiveness
community
Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #11526
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

Well, I am wondering how many shoes should I take for a month away, 8 pairs or more?
And don't even get me started about how many handbags I want to take.

Also I am starting to get stressed out about seeing my loveable but insane family.
Cause in their eyes I will always be the baby of the family. Just lovely being the youngest!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #11527
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Today I'm thinking about how loving this community is. I appreciate the words of kindness and support from my post above, especially in the light of all dreadful stuff that's happened this week. I've got it good compared to our Oklahoma peeps, both here and at work. Sending prayers and good thoughts to all of those in the path of the storm system as it moves eastward.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #11528
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind ........

It's Wednesday!!!!
Just 2 more days!!!!!
I'll be in WA soon!!!!!!
Come on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(a bit excited, in case you can't tell)

Old 05-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #11529
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

Haunted thoughts, that I need to just put away. I have to have faith and believe. Everything happens as it should. However, that does not mean one has to accept things as they are. Especially if that acceptance makes one unhappy. Just focus on the positive, that is what is on My mind presently.

I miss her, A Lot, more than I thought I was humanly capable of. It is a wonderful surprise.
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #11530
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am wondering if I will be able to spend tonight alone with company, enjoying quality time after having a little bit of fairy fun.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #11531
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool cant sleep

No Leaf Clover

And it feels right this time
On this crash course we're in the big time
Pay no mind to the distant thunder
Beauty fills his head with wonder, boy....

Says it feels right this time
Turn around, found new high lights
Good day to be alive Sir
Good day to be alive, he said.....

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just a freight train coming your way
is just the freight train coming your way

Don't it feel right like this
All the pieces fall to his wish
Suck up for that quick reward boy
Suck up for that quick reward they said.....

is just a freight train coming your way
is just the freight train coming your way......
It's coming your way
It's coming your way......
Here comes

Yeah, Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
Is just a freight train coming your way.... Yeah...
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #11532
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

I am finding it hard to even put to words what is on My mind right now. Words fail Me completely. To sum it up, I feel sad and have a heavy heart today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #11533
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

You know what's on my mind? Thigh gap and pigeon toe.

I've never had a gap between my thighs. I've seen people, have friends, had lovers, who have gaps between their thighs and I never thought anything of it. I figured that's just how they are made. I've gone my whole 34 years and never knew my lack of thigh gapage was a problem until recently. Apparently, I am "supposed" to have a gap between my thighs!! And if Pintrest is any indication, every other woman out there besides myself is doing "thigh gap" exercises. "Get thigh gap with these 3easy steps" "want thigh gap? Try this!!" "Hey, your thighs are fat, do this exercise and get the gap"
Screw that. I'm perfect just the way I am. And if I'm exercising, its to get the health, not the gap.

And another thing, what's with the pigeon toe? Why do girls pose and point their toes inward? I don't get it. I just don't get it. I see it on Facebook, pintrest, instagram, everywhere. Locked knees, toes in, heels out. Does this have something to do with thigh gap??
Old 05-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #11534
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:

How very fortunate I am to have the people that I do in My world. Whether it is family, friends, or My girl - I am truly blessed and grateful to have them near
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #11535
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

When did change stop being recognized as money?

I had a H2O jug full of change, it was so heavy, I was unable to move it. I've been spending the change as I go. This morning, I stopped at the service counter of the grocery store I was going to shop at. I attempted to *sell* them some change.

I have a nice little system worked out here. Instead of rolling the coins, I have them in baggies in the denominations of the rolled coins. This way, merchant can see they are coins, and can count them. At the service desk, I was asking them to exchange twenty dollars in quarters, five dollars in dimes and two dollars in nickels. The teenager working the desk had to call somebody to ask if she could do this. WHAT??? The answer was No, change ain't money

OK, don't shoot the messenger. Who was that you were speaking with? I want to speak to them. So she calls them and tells them I want to talk to them. After a 5 min. wait another teen age looking person shows up, his shirt was all wrinkled and his tie was loose. Not to mention his pants were on his hips and needed to be pulled up. I asked him if he was the manager. He said yeah. I rolled my eyes and didn't even try to hide it. So I tried to explain, I was going to shop in the store AND i WAS GOING TO USE THE COIN CURRENCY, it's easier if I redeem it at the service desk. Thats our policy he said. We don't take change. HA! I laughed in his face, show me where that is written because change is money. I can pay with all pennies if I want to. He just walked away. Piss poor excuse of a manager.

So, I went to the deli counter and had two types of cheeses sliced. Then to the seafood counter and got shrimp and scallops. Not much, but stuff that would be hard to return to stock if they refused my coins at the register. I also got a bottle of contact lense solution and to the check out I went. I got in the line with an older
woman (close to my own age).

When it came to my turn to check out, I told her ahead of time I was paying by coins. She said *OK* with skepticism in her voice.The order came to $23.27. I gave her the two baggies of quarters and the dimes. She began counting them while I told her about what happened at the service desk. She shook her head and said I'm surprised they didn't text you a message, and I just took your change.......................

The moral of the story, there is no service at that service desk. I'm going to write an old fashioned complaint letter to the store manager. Change ain't money. My gosh, can you at least speak properly. UUUGH!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #11536
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

That I am over the moon that all I have to do is pack!
I might not be toooo happy about packing when I am
doing it tomorrow afternoon and I end up in sheer pain.
Or that I wont be able to pack all the shoes and handbags
I want to take.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #11537
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
When did change stop being recognized as money?

I had a H2O jug full of change, it was so heavy, I was unable to move it. I've been spending the change as I go. This morning, I stopped at the service counter of the grocery store I was going to shop at. I attempted to *sell* them some change.

I have a nice little system worked out here. Instead of rolling the coins, I have them in baggies in the denominations of the rolled coins. This way, merchant can see they are coins, and can count them. At the service desk, I was asking them to exchange twenty dollars in quarters, five dollars in dimes and two dollars in nickels. The teenager working the desk had to call somebody to ask if she could do this. WHAT??? The answer was No, change ain't money

OK, don't shoot the messenger. Who was that you were speaking with? I want to speak to them. So she calls them and tells them I want to talk to them. After a 5 min. wait another teen age looking person shows up, his shirt was all wrinkled and his tie was loose. Not to mention his pants were on his hips and needed to be pulled up. I asked him if he was the manager. He said yeah. I rolled my eyes and didn't even try to hide it. So I tried to explain, I was going to shop in the store AND i WAS GOING TO USE THE COIN CURRENCY, it's easier if I redeem it at the service desk. Thats our policy he said. We don't take change. HA! I laughed in his face, show me where that is written because change is money. I can pay with all pennies if I want to. He just walked away. Piss poor excuse of a manager.

So, I went to the deli counter and had two types of cheeses sliced. Then to the seafood counter and got shrimp and scallops. Not much, but stuff that would be hard to return to stock if they refused my coins at the register. I also got a bottle of contact lense solution and to the check out I went. I got in the line with an older
woman (close to my own age).

When it came to my turn to check out, I told her ahead of time I was paying by coins. She said *OK* with skepticism in her voice.The order came to $23.27. I gave her the two baggies of quarters and the dimes. She began counting them while I told her about what happened at the service desk. She shook her head and said I'm surprised they didn't text you a message, and I just took your change.......................

The moral of the story, there is no service at that service desk. I'm going to write an old fashioned complaint letter to the store manager. Change ain't money. My gosh, can you at least speak properly. UUUGH!
I would send it in email form and cc the corporate office in on it too. That's ridiculous.

In other news and on a personal note, because it's good to make note of moments like this, I may have just purchased a pair of satiny purple Lulu Townsend heels.

Carry on.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #11538
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hairspray

Why does LOGO show this knockoff Hairspray? When I look on the menu guide at it's description it says that it's the one with John Travolta and Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, and Nikki Blonsky but it's not. Not at all. I keep falling for it too and I'm getting a little pissy about it now. This is the third time... I'm over it.
[insert mean pouty look that I'm really good at]

Old 05-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #11539
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Moving and packing suuuuuucks! I'm keeping myself going by thinking about the $700/month I'll be saving on rent, but man this sucks. I just want to throw everything I own in the garbage and be done with it.

I have so many clothes. How am I going to pack all of these clothes? They're going to take up all that's left of my moving boxes. I guess I have to hit up the UPS store tomorrow for giant boxes.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #11540
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

What to get accomplished today

How to fill the remaining spots on my virtual race and maximize the donations going to charity

How long my cat will make it and how to keep her comfortable/how to know when it's time

When will I race again

How do I re-figure out the eating/exercise formula to lose some weight and get back into shape
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post: