Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #11701
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default my mind O_o

Simplicity.

Don't make it hard.

Make it hard.

Don't be delicate.

Be delicate.

Own it.

Let it go.

Eat it.

Raw.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #11702
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

where this step will lead me.... And what to do next

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #11703
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just adore these kids.

Good for them and good for their families.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #11704
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

That i need my long heavy metal stirring spoons!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #11705
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Unhappy

driving to the post office and seeing the big thunder boomer clouds up over the higher mtns. thinking it would be so nice if it would just down pour to get rid of all the yucky stuff..
the mood went down hill from there..thanks for the birthday "stuff" it will be donated to the salvation army at Christmas..
the words in the card hurt her,& made her cry.
I need to find better people in my life for my kids to look up to and love..
I did however get her to smile when we stopped by the taco truck to get her dinner.
a mommy bending over in front of a fan pretending to fart gets her every time!

being a mother to a moody 9 yr old is tough stuff and I know its only going to get harder I am glad she has some male roll models who are awesome now I just need to scoop up some more girl energy
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #11706
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

how lucky I am..2x4's .. and feisty bite.. I like it
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #11707
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, this morning I had to go to my doctors office to pick up my morphine prescription for the next month. I have done this a 1000th times. I go, I get it and that is it. But this time, they would not give it to me. I got so pissed off, I started to yell at the receptionist. Telling her that I will not leave till I get my prescription! So, she goes and talks to the doctor. (ugh I am still so fucking pissed off over this!!!)

Now, this doctor is a sub for my doctor. I have never met this doctor. The receptionist comes back and tells me that he still wont give me my pills because he wants to review my meds with me. I will be out of my meds tomorrow morning. If I do not take my morphine twice a day my pain will get worse and I will start to withdrawal. I told all of this to the receptionist and she just didnt care. So, finaly the doctor gave me a prescription for enough pills till I see him on monday. Why I got so pissed off over it was it hurts me so much to get my prescription and then to go and get my pills. So, now on monday I have to do the whole thing again! I am going to tell this doctor what I think of him on monday. Its just so fucked up!!!! I am 32 years old I should not have to worry about doctors and pills and so on!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #11708
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my focus off other places, people and things and keeping it squarely on myself. When I work on my crap I don't have time to mess with other people's crap.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #11709
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

The root canal I have to have tomorrow. Trying to use my powers of avoidance until the morning.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #11710
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot going thru my mind right now.. sometimes I wish my mind wouldn't go there *sigh* It makes me get on something and get quiet.. till I finally resolve it
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #11711
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

How very happy and blessed I am my wife is a amazing beautiful kind woman we have a good life a great daughter very cute furbabies and a love I never thought possible
we also have wonderful friend many who we met on the planet they have enriched our lives and so much more I am grateful beyond words
most of all what is on my mind is desd more then my wife more then my lover my soulmate she is my best friend and I would be lost with out her by my side
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #11712
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmmm

It is challenging to be trashed everyday in my own community. I refuse to divulge the truths of my past relationship that would clearly place someone I still care about in a bad light in her community.

Please stop.

You know very well all the love and good attention and support given.

You know very well that for over two years you and your family gave me zero attention and now in making a decision to honor the love that the universe has given me...you at every turn blame me for mistakes you have made.

Please realize everytime you point a finger at me..that four fingers point back at you. You will feel better owning up to being a better role model for your child. I am clear that I am a very loving giving person.

You know this is true.

Please stop

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #11713
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default realize

twice now I have confused
listening thread
with whats on your mind thread.

I apologize for that and for not having the knowledge to correct that error.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #11714
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

http://globalresearch.ca/monsanto-ro...-water/5339244

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/17843-banknado

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311dis...AJ201307090059
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #11715
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

Lust at first sight.

Old 07-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #11716
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few things on my mind that I am trying to sort through.

My job. I need to apply to more places and get out on some interviews so I can get away from the unnecessary stress my current one causes me. I need to get away from working night shift asap.

My health. It's actually pretty good with one exception. I have some choices to make that are a little tough. I've discussed the choices with one person so far but could use another person to discuss them with... I'm just not sure who...

My ex fiance. I'm not sure why all of a sudden she is being all caring about me and my health. She's offering to be there for me and help out in ways that inconvenience her. That is not like her at all. At least it wasn't when we were together. She knows we will never get back together and she doesn't want to (neither do I) and she knows my heart belongs to another.... even if that person doesn't want it...

Her. I'm trying to not feel the way I do but I can't seem to stop. I don't know if I should try and pursue her or walk away. For now I'm not doing anything. I'm a strong believer in not competing for someone, but I want to compete for her. Normally I just let the person see who I am and if they want me they can choose me. This time I want to prove to her that she should give me a chance. I could blame it on the pain meds, but I felt this way before I was on them... Ugh. What's a boy to do! LOL
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #11717
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Damn I miss my computer . Hope it can be saved .
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2013, 05:07 AM   #11718
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

One of my best friends and her husband from back home. I am praying they get answers SOON.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #11719
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My sister texting me from the living room!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 04:17 AM   #11720
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Work seems to be sorting itself out a little bit but I am still job hunting. (15 applications in this week so far.)

A couple of you know I was hauled in for a disciplinary meeting recently regarding my bad attitude from an incident that happened almost 2 months ago. Saturday I called in sick to work. I was to be written up for both offenses, which leaves me with one more write up until I am fired. (We're allowed 3 in a 12 month time period.)

Tonight when I started my shift my manager asks to speak with me. I was prepared. This would be the write up for not working Saturday. Turns out he wanted to tell me that he is not writing me up for not coming in to work and he decided to not write me up for the disciplinary action.... so my record remains clean with no write ups....

He also told me they are willing to do whatever I need in regards to my current medical issue, including donating a few weeks of PTO if I need it for surgery. Apparently some coworkers had found out and want to donate their unused PTO to me. One of them is willing to donate a week's worth...

As far as my medical is concerned... I'm feeling much better and have an appointment with a specialist later this week. The specialist has some alternatives to surgery to discuss with me. I'm curious and hopeful. Surgery is not an option I really want to take. Anyone who knows me well knows I am terrified of having surgery again (and why) and that I won't even go see a doctor for any reason unless I have to.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post: