Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football/Soccer

Didn't see a thread about it so I thought I'd start one to talk about games, teams, leagues, championships, fans, the game in general or whatever you'd like concerning the sport.

To start off: FC Bayern played their first game of the season against Wolfsburg two days ago and won 2-1. An alright start though Wolfsburg picked up the pace in the second half and Bayern seemed to lose their original pace for a bit. Two brilliant goals though by Schweini and Müller.

Prediction: FC Bayern dethrone Inter in the Champions League and, of course, remain the German champions as well
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Are there really no fans around here? There must be some, no? Though I ramble about the Bundesliga, feel free to post even if you follow Serie A, EPL etc...especially with the Champions League starting Personally pleased that Twente at least tied with Inter today. I was so disappointed that they beat Bayern in last year's final.

As far as the Bundesliga, so far Hoffenheim and Kaiserslautern are probably looking the sharpest this year. Bayern won their first match against Wolfsburg, lost 1 against fucking Kaiserslautern who are surprising everyone, it seems, and tied their last game against Werder Bremen. Really uneventful season for Bayern so far, and I hope they wake up a little for their match against Roma tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, let's talk football all year long!
I play, and I'm a big fan. I'm rooting for Uraguay lately.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #4
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Yes, let's talk football all year long!
I play, and I'm a big fan. I'm rooting for Uraguay lately.
In the Copa America? I haven't been able to see any games so far over here. I've only been able to follow the scores online. I'll need to search some more for a proper stream, I think.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Uruguay reached the Copa America final on Tuesday with a 2-0 win over Peru to book a showdown with either giantkillers Venezuela or Paraguay.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Congrats to Uruguay in the Copa America! Didn't get to watch it live, but gonna watch the replay.

And the Bundesliga is kicking off soon. Bayern play Mönchengladbach on the 7th! Which as luck should have it, I'll be in Germany to actually watch since they never televise the Bundesliga in Canada! Excited to see Bayern play with Manuel Neuer added to the lineup! Shall the Champions League be ours this year? It bloody well better be!

Heißer Sand und die Erinnerung daran, wie's in München einmal war! MÜNCHEN! MÜNCHEN! MÜNCHEN!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Congrats to Uruguay! Forlán and Suárez are a great (and great-looking) combination.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Bob Bradley fired as coach of the US men's team.
I'm not surprised.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #9
Daktari

Not quite start of the season here. Sadly Blackpool spent just one season in the Premiership and were relegated back to the Championship.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

On right now- FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona!
Old 08-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

It will be interesting to see what Klinsmann does with the US men's team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
On right now- FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona!
Was a bit disappointed by that friendly. Bayern hasn't come out to a good start this year...I really hope it won't be a repeat of last year where it was tie after tie after tie, until the last stretch. I thought with Neuer brought into the squad this season, it would be the breath of life they need. With a lineup stacked with Neuer, Schweini, Müller, Gomez, Ribéry and Lahm you always must expect more from them. But then they go and lose to fucking Mönchengladbach of all teams. And then, of course, Barça (no disrespect to Barça for sure...amazing team as usual... but 2-0? A bit embarrassing for Die Roten, not even to score a point against Barça) before that.

Anyways, at least they beat Wolfsburg today 1-0 and we'll see how they do against Zürich in the Champions League game this week.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

I'm thrilled about Newcastle this season!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #13
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Extremely psyched about the season Bayern have been having! Top of the Bundesliga. Top of their group in the Champions League with their recent win over Man. City. I definitely foresee them retaking the Champions League, the Bundesliga and DFB titles this year.

Oh hai Barça! We can haz our title back nao? Inter, you go sit in your corner Die Bayern sind zurück!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #14
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Pirates - FC St. Pauli club | Hamburg, Germany

I'm a huge fan of this club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_St._Pauli

Last edited by Kätzchen; 10-02-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: loved the other photo more but it was toOoOoOoo big...
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #15
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Germany beat Turkey 3-1 today in another Euro Cup qualifier...not that it matters for Germany since they were the first ones through anyways. Belgium's turn to be beaten next week

Great to see Germany and the Netherlands dominating.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #16
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

I haven't played a soccer game for 2 weeks! Missing it!

Also, now that the Phillies have crashed and burned, I can turn my full attention to soccer.
I hope Chicharito will get the positive attention that he deserves, now that Rooney is back to his shenanigans.
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #17
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Brazil (with 10) v Mexico!
Go Chicharito! What a game.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #18
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Bananas! How did Brasil do that?!?!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Kelz

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She works for me
Relationship Status:
Practically married

Kelz is on a distinguished road

I'm really hoping Portugal makes it through to the Euro's after the 2-1 loss to Denmark. I would be devastated if they didn't!
Kelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #20
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Bayern currently playing Napoli and tied at 1-1, though Napoli goal came off Badstuber (bet he's hating himself right about now since Napoli haven't been able to score on of their own).

Need FCB to maintain their perfect record on all fronts after their big win over Hertha over the weekend. Bayern are totally dominating Napoli so they'd definitely deserve to add this notch to their belts!

Edit: And it's a draw...kinda disappointing since Bayern outplayed Napoli.