Old 02-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #201
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation

-I can only drive to places in one way. Detours make me anxious.
-I can't stomach the sound of tinfoil.
-I hate it when people look around in my home or car. I like the sense of privacy.
-I refuse to use other people's personal products. Such as deodorant, chapstick, etc...
-I don't like when people fuss over the bill. I'd rather cover it. Also, I cringe when people stiff serving staff on tips.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #202
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

1. I don't like people in the kitchen while I'm cooking. Unless I have asked them to help me.

2. The feeling of someone rubbing my face irks me to no end. I've never enjoyed it and it starts to feel raw after a while.

3. I try my best to be nice to people making my food in public but sometimes I notice myself getting pissy if its wrong.

4. Refusing to go barefoot in the house has raised some odd questions in my life. No wonder my feet are soft as hell.

5. I have a process in the way I eat my food, everytime.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 03:38 PM   #203
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

1) I am an insufferable neatnik.
2) I hide my shyness by asking other people a lot of questions.
3) I drink orange juice out of the carton.
4) I'm not a fan of Mother Theresa.
5) I have a lot of unpopular opinions I keep to myself.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #204
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

1. When talking about what someone else said I always change my voice or maybe add an accent...this is NOT how I think you sound, it's just what I do.

2. If it's on the floor and light enough I'll pick it up with my toes (who has time to bend over).

3. I hate the sound snow makes when you walk on it - drives me crazy.

4. My sarcasm gets me into trouble.

5. I'm a little obsessed with the apocalypse, and not in a religious way but in a national disaster, asteroid, last people on earth, find a new planet, survival, zombie kind of way.

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #205
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

1. I lived in Korea for 8 years, does NOT use chopsticks.

2.Vacuums the carpet on my out of the house (no tracks when I return)

3. Tugs at the left, bottom portion of shirts. Causes rub holes eventually.

4. Avoids big, hairy people.

5. Eats with a vintage child's cowboy fork
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 06:15 PM   #206
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Some of these lists make me chuckle uncontrollably ( yes, some femmes do chuckle) I just wish I had a vintage cowboy child's fork lol ...and backing out of your house as you vacuum is a hoot.

as for me:

1. I am obsessively organised. That means: I do not leave any loose paperclips on my desk after 7 pm and I shred anything I haven't got a folder for.

2. I'm the idiot standing outside in 40 below weather, smoking a cigarette.

3. I'm cheap. I'm wearing my Mother's reading glasses. She's been dead since 1997. I'm also sentimental.

4. I'm only 4'11 but not a single living being who hasn't met me in person would ever know or guess that.

5. I make more money than God(dess) but I've voted Left all my life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:43 PM   #207
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have two convictions for public nudity. What can I say? Sorry, sorry, sorry.

2. The last time I played Pictionary was on a psych ward. I was good at it.

3. I come from Appalachia. My grandfathers were both coal miners. I can still speak the dialect if you want me to.

4. I once had a collection of books on and by the Manson Family; I recently sold them on eBay for just under $500.

5. I am more desperate for friends and acceptance than I seem. If it already seemed that I was that way, well, it's a lot more.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #208
Paradox

How Do You Identify?:
Constant Outsider - Humanist
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Paradox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST Reputation

Only 5 ...

1) I have sensitive ears. The sound of people chewing their foods or dragging their feet, noisy appliances (some examples) drive me up the wall.

2) I have OCD issues. Kitchens must be clean/spotless (kinda oxymoron when you think a kitchen must get a little dirty to prepare food - hence why I not a professional cook.)

3) I love the sound and meaning of quintessential (such a lovely word).

4) I miss my dear best friend who now lives in New Zealand.

5) My sarcastic and at time tactless nature has gotten me into more trouble than I can count.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paradox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 02:54 PM   #209
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just 5?

1. I get really gassy after eating vegetables...and I eat a lot of vegetables.

2. Grapefruits make me wince. The smell of one alone can drive me out of a room. And has.

3. My pack rat tendencies are legendary. I'm too sentimental and there's nothing more comfortable than clothes are beat up.

4. From black cats to broken mirrors, I am unreasonably superstitious.

5. I hold grudges. There's a girl from my fifth grade class who's ass I'd still like to kick.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #210
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. I loathe black-eyed peas. Just the thought of them makes die inside.

2. The toilet is where I have most of my life changing epiphanies and self-revelations.

3. I have been known to remain un-showered and in the same clothes for an entire weekend.

4. I have a bunion on my left foot and it embarrasses me.

5. I ran away from home at 16 to travel with the Grateful Dead. It was the best year of my life.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 03:12 PM   #211
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Pretty self explanatory.

only 2 rules:

1. Be kind to each other
2. They have to be about your quirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll get it started:

1. I am fascinated by the word "Armadillo"
2. My favorite late night snack that I am not allowed have, is tortilla with Miracle whip, Kraft cheese slice, and Pringles.
3. Sometimes I have a collection of socks underneath the covers. I kick them off when my feet get too warm.
4. I have a very particular order in the shower, if I miss a step, I have to start over.
5. When I am having a cocktail I have to stop myself from licking the rim of my glass...It is not always a margarita.

Ready....Set....GO!
These are aren't the crimes of the century or appalling, why would anyone be bothered knowing them? Curious.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 03:13 PM   #212
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
1. I loathe black-eyed peas. Just the thought of them makes die inside.

2. The toilet is where I have most of my life changing epiphanies and self-revelations.

3. I have been known to remain un-showered and in the same clothes for an entire weekend.

4. I have a bunion on my left foot and it embarrasses me.

5. I ran away from home at 16 to travel with the Grateful Dead. It was the best year of my life.
Did you know Jerry Garcia?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #213
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Did you know Jerry Garcia?
I *saw* him from afar many times, but I never met the man. His voice can easily bring me to tears. Sometimes from the sheer terribleness of it and others because it touches a part of me that is so tender and real.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 03:29 PM   #214
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

1. I. didn't know Jerry Garcia but 2 days after she went into rehab ( which I was paying for ) my ex gf called to tell me she was in the bed next to the bed Jerry Garcia died in.

2. I wasted huge amounts of money on her rehabs.

3. I haven't lived with her in years.

4. She still thinks I should send more.

5. I've stopped sending more.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #215
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Default Wiping the slate clean

I have never broken the law or injured another person in any way other than saying hurtful things to others in my life. I have battled a fierce and volcanic temper most of my life until now, and it took many years to get a handle. The reason is because I spent many years fighting for my life (because of things you never want to know.) And if you think you may have a hunch, you don't don't. What I went through in my life is as unspeakable as it is unheard of. I did meet a few nice people along the way...but also met people I never want to think about again.

I'm friendly, but I'm conditioned and a very hard man, from circumstances, other than when I keep things light or exchange with those whom I love and respect in close relationships. Then, I am gentle.

I'm not a liar, a con or untrustworthy—I'm loyal to a fault with proof. But people have unfairly speculated about me without ever giving me the benefit of the doubt or bothering to get to know me. I know what it is to be unfairly accused of things based on misinformation, gossip and heresay. No one knows who I am except for my family and a handful of lifelong friends who know me personally offline. I've weathered this many times in addition to taking on a motherlode of the unspeakable in my private life. But I survived, often times, holding on by a thread and with God's help. Sometimes, I think I should write a book about beating the unbeatable.

Trust me when I say, I have been through severe and rare situations that no one wants to know about...ever. They've impacted and changed me. And those few who are strong enough to know are understanding, supportive and very close to me—it's a close network of wonderful friends.

I am evasive and I prefer to be a loner, touching base when necessary and only when people, whom I trust, contact me. I give and contribute to others, but only from afar. I've changed and evolved drastically. But this way of life is finally coming to a close and time is running short before I begin a new life else where and put these years behind me. I am grateful, happy and profoundly moved by what I will begin. I won't divulge any more; I choose to keep the details of these things private. The point is that there is always hope for the good no matter how difficult life is. I hope this serves as encouragement.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 06:26 PM   #216
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

man I ALWAYS draw a blank when it comes to stuff like this and then think of stuff later... oh well...

1. I love love LOVE squeezing pimples, black heads, cysts etc... anything that will ooze pus... and on other people too... sometimes I watch videos on youtube of it...

2. I've had liposuction

3. I type faster than anyone I've ever met. I accredit it to years of piano playing but who knows really

4. I'm a great big dork and have written almost one million words of fanfiction for various comics/cartoon shows

5. I have a lumpy big toe from when I injured it doing ballet
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #217
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
man I ALWAYS draw a blank when it comes to stuff like this and then think of stuff later... oh well...

1. I love love LOVE squeezing pimples, black heads, cysts etc... anything that will ooze pus... and on other people too... sometimes I watch videos on youtube of it...

2. I've had liposuction

3. I type faster than anyone I've ever met. I accredit it to years of piano playing but who knows really

4. I'm a great big dork and have written almost one million words of fanfiction for various comics/cartoon shows

ok.. I've finally read something about someone that I really didn't want to know, That pimple squeezing thing? brrrrrrrrrrrrr lol. Maybe you should save that revelation for the second date. lol
Old 01-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #218
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post

2. I've had liposuction

Have you checked out www.popthatzit.com

It's one of my five bookmarks that I scroll through every night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 07:03 PM   #219
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Have you checked out www.popthatzit.com

It's one of my five bookmarks that I scroll through every night.
Who knew!!!I was going to make fun but now I realise this is just another form of expression (lil joke there).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 07:07 PM   #220
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
These are aren't the crimes of the century or appalling, why would anyone be bothered knowing them? Curious.

buzz kill!