Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM   #241
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Patrol
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 13,973 Times in 2,265 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What’s on my mind in politics is the ages of all of the front running candidates. If one supposes another year of chaotic campaigning followed by a probable eight year run that starts getting into statistically pretty questionable territory regarding the potential for cognitive decline, not to mention other possible health challenges.

I would be really interested in seeing the running mate choices. I think the potential Vice Presidents needs serious consideration as well.

There is a lower age limit when running for president, I think Congress should think about implementing an upper limit as well. Won’t work for this cycle, but I think it might be prudent for the future.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #242
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Democratic Debate in Las Vegas

Am watching the Democratic Debate in Las Vegas now (wanted to see Bloomberg), also in Chat, where there is no one (lol).
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote