Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 09-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #41
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

For me, femme cock is not a sex toy. Nor does it need to be renamed clit extension. It is cock. Femme cock. And it makes my mouth water.

i appreciate that people are speaking from their own experience, but i do not like even the slightest sense that femme cock is being disempowered or considered a toy or an extension of a clit (love the clits). It is cock. Big powerful, throbbing, hot red meaty nasty delicious FEMME cock. To me.

i do not need to explain it away or any sexual response away to feel like i am avoiding being respectful to myself or others as a woman.

Sex is not politically correct. i am careful and loving with others and myself. But i can do that and maintain an outrageous non-conforming, hot to the bottom of my being sex life. And the femme cock i interact with is COCK. i worship it. And it is FEMME, which means female etc. But it is equally COCK.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #42
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

A lot of good information. Thanks everyone for sharing.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #43
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
For me, femme cock is not a sex toy. Nor does it need to be renamed clit extension. It is cock. Femme cock. And it makes my mouth water.

i appreciate that people are speaking from their own experience, but i do not like even the slightest sense that femme cock is being disempowered or considered a toy or an extension of a clit (love the clits). It is cock. Big powerful, throbbing, hot red meaty nasty delicious FEMME cock. To me.

i do not need to explain it away or any sexual response away to feel like i am avoiding being respectful to myself or others as a woman.

Sex is not politically correct. i am careful and loving with others and myself. But i can do that and maintain an outrageous non-conforming, hot to the bottom of my being sex life. And the femme cock i interact with is COCK. i worship it. And it is FEMME, which means female etc. But it is equally COCK.
Although you didn't attach this to my prior post, it is obviously in response to it. I would really appreciate your not bringing your personal animosity toward me on the site. In fact, this does fall under the TOS- passive-aggressive posts.

So don't rename it or refer to it as a toy. And I will call it, experience it as I desire based upon my own paradigms thank you very much. And all "cock" is clitorially based for me. Sexual freedom includes each person expressing sexuality and sensuality as they view it, including terms they prefer. No, sex has no political correctness- but it sure has individual preferences no matter what a person desires. Your statement is absurd and personally judgmental! Interesting as you would (and others, rightfully so) fly into quite a tizzy if anti-leather and D/s posts were made.

There is absolutely no disempowerment in femme cock nor is there any judgment in joining the center of female sexual response and pleasure with the use of what most commonly is used within this community and called cock. It simply is not what I like to call it in terms of myself or a partner. Many posting in the thread have some of the same feelings- we all are just not the same.

I have received several messages about your post as a rude response to what I was expressing. And every one of us has a right to express our personal feelings and attitudes in these forums.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:04 AM   #44
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I personally didn't find Martinas post rude. I assumed she was posting from her experience with Femme cock..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #45
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

This thread has been quite enlightening and liberating for me. I have not fully taken the opportunity to express my fascination and joy for my ever changing sexual expressions and passions.

I have not felt the freedom to discuss my thoughts on cock before. I am deeply moved to have a group of women sharing with me their kind attention and their wonderful thoughts.

In reading other posts and thoughts I have been able to indentify what does and or does not fit my internal workings. The expressions of feelings and thoughts regarding sex and cocks has been a learning curve for me.

I really appreciate the honesty and the rawness of expression of experience and passion.

(and you let dirt dogs in, who happen to have a fox wild side, you ladies rule my hen house>

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #46
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I think I would buy my femme this one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #47
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I love the pink but CIJS, no offense to anyone but I just have to have mine ball-less.

Reminders of experiences not good for my own mental health. That's all.

Do love the thread.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post

If that is what your femme prefers, that would be a lovely gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I love the pink but CIJS, no offense to anyone but I just have to have mine ball-less.

Reminders of experiences not good for my own mental health. That's all.

Do love the thread.
I am the same way...for the most part...for a different reason. I find that, during vigorous sex, the surrounding tissues of whatever orifice is being fucked tends to get very, very tender and not in a good way when using a cock with hard balls.

Now, I've used a cock before that had much softer balls...I think it was one of the cyberskins....and that wasn't as bad.

Sometimes I just want to be fucked hard and, in that case, the balls work.

I'm complicated.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #49
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Hmmm

Quote:

This particular phallus is not appealing to "me" cause of the suction cup thingy, that and the see through reminds "me" of jellyfish.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #50
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I have never used one with balls. I have looked at them and kinda like Anya was all like... ahhhhh no balls thanks!! Gemme never thought of the old hard pounding discomfort. Things to remember.

I bought a new one the other day, get to try it out this weekend. I am feeling pretty cocky . Oh wait that is double funny cause it is a pretty cock... omg... I am stopping myself I feel a dork moment coming on. Or did it already pass??

Anyway... I have learnt today that Gemme is complicated.
Anya likes ball less
Kannon wants to buy the lucky femme a funky pink one.

It's not even 9:30 here, I think this is going to be a great day!!

Muriel Strode
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #51
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
This particular phallus is not appealing to "me" cause of the suction cup thingy, that and the see through reminds "me" of jellyfish.
you can still use it with an O ring.

It's a cool looking jellyfish.
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #52
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I'm liking the double entendre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I have never used one with balls. I have looked at them and kinda like Anya was all like... ahhhhh no balls thanks!! Gemme never thought of the old hard pounding discomfort. Things to remember.

I bought a new one the other day, get to try it out this weekend. I am feeling pretty cocky . Oh wait that is double funny cause it is a pretty cock... omg... I am stopping myself I feel a dork moment coming on. Or did it already pass??

Anyway... I have learnt today that Gemme is complicated.
Anya likes ball less
Kannon wants to buy the lucky femme a funky pink one.

It's not even 9:30 here, I think this is going to be a great day!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #53
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Maybe its a good idea to shop for one together since they can't be returned.

I always consult with my partner before buying one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #54
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Let me start with saying that I can rock my opalescent blue cock I call "Blue Thunder" like a hurricane. No one has even not taken me seriously with it. lol. xoxoxoxo

Not into the balls. Kinda creepy.

The pink one is pretty, but gotta go w Snow, the clear part? I don't know.

There is nothing quite so hot as getting a blow job! Swoon.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #55
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Maybe its a good idea to shop for one together since they can't be returned.

I always consult with my partner before buying one.
and shopping tohgether is foreplayyyy
Old 09-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #56
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Wrong thread to be reading in class...wasn't expecting a picture of a pink jellyfish cock to pop up on the page....ooops! Several times at that since it was quoted a few times...lol

Back to work G!!

Carry on.....
Old 09-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #57
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I like the above cock for the symbolic content. The pink represents the femme. It's shaped like a screw - notice the large threads. It looks pretty yet quite powerful at the same time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #58
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
you can still use it with an O ring.

It's a cool looking jellyfish.
my thoughts (I am not speaking for Snow ) Is that even if you use the O-Ring - that suction cup is going to push (rather hard) against something... the wearer. A lot harder and forceful than one without the suction cup. It's been my experience that this results in the not good kinda pain.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #59
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb Hmm..

Quote:
I like the above cock for the symbolic content. The pink represents the femme. It's shaped like a screw - notice the large threads. It looks pretty yet quite powerful at the same time.

As a Femme I gotta say kannon that the color pink does not represent me AT ALL!! Matter of fact I can't stand the color pink unless Hello Kitty is involved. I dunno who the hell though up this whole

Pink=Femme

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #60
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
my thoughts (I am not speaking for Snow ) Is that even if you use the O-Ring - that suction cup is going to push (rather hard) against something... the wearer. A lot harder and forceful than one without the suction cup. It's been my experience that this results in the not good kinda pain.
I have had that experience as well. I can push the pain to the side whilst busy, but I don't always like being tender the next day. OTOH there are times I like the next day pain, it brings a soft smile to my face.

I admit to not ever trying an o-ring. I am on a learning curve today!!

Muriel Strode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: