Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Tonight I played fetch with the kitties (the older kitty even joined in a couple of times). I throw the toy and the kitties chase it then turn and look at me. Then I run over pick up the toy and throw it again so that they can chase it. This game went on and on.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 06:20 AM   #642
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

He was mighty bossy this morning. He must be feeling his oats today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 06:39 AM   #643
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Today's adventure has started with the 95+# "puppy" wanting attention on the sofa. So she proceeds to belly crawl across the back of the sofa, around her 60# sister, then lays her head on my shoulder. Then proceeds to lay the rest of her body across her sister. She thinks she's a chihuahua.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #644
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I took the 4 of them out to potty. To their suprise it had sleeted most of the night. Skidding off the porch, into a power slide they headed to the kennel. WATER...NO ICEY SLUSH....but that didn't stop them from drinkin up. Little Skippy is the only one with short hair. He walked around on his tippy toes shivering. I called him to the gate, scooped him up and zipped him up in my jacket. He was happy to be warming up,but was still shivering. The other 3 were just happy to be free and cool, until they weren't..lol

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 03:37 PM   #645
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The dogs unwillingly went outside in the snow to do their business..

Jacques has seen much more snow...Yoda...probably not. Once he got out in it he got very excited though lol

I brought in the cat that my neighbor abandoned. The storm is just so sloppy. In feel bad for him. He's a nervous wreck in my spare room, but he calmed enough to eat some chicken and cat food...poor lil fella...

The dogs, of course, are beside themselves that there's a strange cat in the house. Eleanor seems to not care. Even though this is her beau who has been admiring her through the window for months...
Old 01-23-2016, 02:15 PM   #646
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Our four dogs went outside with MUCH coaxing. They do not like snow at all! All they wanted to do was shiver and shake and hop around. Not much actual potty business went on! LOL! Fortunately they are all newspaper trained. We did that after my spouse had her stroke and could not walk the four of them while having to use her walker, while I was at work. It sure comes in handy on days like this.
Old 01-23-2016, 04:18 PM   #647
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver is taking the storm in stride and has slept pretty much all, as usual.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #648
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Tiny Dog has taken the snow in her stride. Of course, we don't have tons of snow like the northeast. Tiny Dog's main concern has been where to place her delicate, pristine feet so as to keep them as dry as possible.

Diva Kitty has taken no notice of the snow whatsoever, not even to look out the window. She is only concerned about curling up in the snuggliest part of the bed covers.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 07:08 PM   #649
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I may or may not have passed gas while sitting next to Oliver on the couch. He blinked twice and tucked his face into his paws in silent judgement.

Et tu, Oliver. Et tu.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 07:53 PM   #650
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Candy-coated bitch DO NOT READ THIS POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I may or may not have passed gas while sitting next to Oliver on the couch. He blinked twice and tucked his face into his paws in silent judgement.

Et tu, Oliver. Et tu.
I love to fart when crammed up next to Mr. Potato on the recliner. Or better yet, under the covers when he is under there. It doesn't faze him, but I always hope it will.

Today, Mr. Potato got some extra anti-oxidants/healthy stuff. Besides his ridiculously priced healthy dry food, he had his bits of frozen raw rabbit (that he goes nuts for because he is a savage 12lb beast), some cantaloupe, some organic mushrooms, some raspberries, and some blueberries flattened (he doesn't eat them unless he can taste the inside.

I thought about creating a "what did your pet eat today", thread, but I realized that it would only upset me because people would be writing about feeding their dog all kinds of bad people food and but I would only get really pissed off worry about it later. Seriously.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 06:51 AM   #651
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thank you. My head would explode and I'd really have to put myself in a corner if folks started gathering in one location to discuss the ways they are poisoning their pets. At least now I can just skip over those posts with an eye roll and a minor huffy moment.

Mine would be simple. Oliver drank some water, slurped some puree (either tuna or chicken and tuna flavor) and ate some dry food (which, at the moment, is a combination of 5 different types of food, 2 of which are grain free). He also gets kitty snacks including some party mix that equates to kitty junk food and some grain free chewy mini cubes of goodness, which he also likes and is much better for him.

I found that stuff at Job Lot, of all places. Job Lot is where I found his one and one toy that he will play with too. A buck for each bag of good for him goodies and a buck and a half for his blue banana. Of all the moolah that I've dished out for him, I caught a break with this stuff.

So far today, he's woken me up several times and was adamant that he got shorted in his puree somehow so I had to give him more, and he only put up a minor fuss when I medicated his ears and we both got an ear gook bath.

Joy.

We're both resting comfortably now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:02 AM   #652
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

All of the animals were very busy and excited at 6am. Now they are all being lazy bums.

My brother/sister cat team are learning to rough house/chase/play together. It's really cute. Brother cat has huge paws and likes to just plop one on his sisters head and start pushing it down until she leaps out and puts him in a headlock. It's this slow motion instigation followed by wrestling and chasing. Then they nuzzle each other and fall asleep.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 06:57 AM   #653
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver tried to wake me up a few times, but I resisted and grunted at him and rolled over. He would give up and then try again later. Persistent lil bugger.

He slurped his puree in record time. I think he has winter appetite. Both yesterday and today, he looked down at the empty bowl and back up at me, looked down at the bowl and then back at me before loudly complaining, "That's all there IS???" to which I replied, "No. You have a full bowl of kibble and water. After that, that's it."

Then he tried to run when it was time to do his ears. Luckily, he's old like me, so I was able to catch him. He tolerated the medication and pet session afterwards and then ran down the hall to the Holy Grail, looked back and me, and cried. Nope, kiddo. You have to wait for the meds to soak in good before you go tossing your head on my white comforter.

Then he pouted for a few minutes until he forgot why he was pouting and laid down to nap.

When the time was up, I went into the bedroom, made the bed and called for His Highness, who came bounding into the room and up the stool to the bed, where he is curled up, happy as a clam, whilst I go fetch the noodles from his litter box.

Nothing unfair about that at all.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 07:45 AM   #654
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oliver tried to wake me up a few times, but I resisted and grunted at him and rolled over. He would give up and then try again later. Persistent lil bugger.

He slurped his puree in record time. I think he has winter appetite. Both yesterday and today, he looked down at the empty bowl and back up at me, looked down at the bowl and then back at me before loudly complaining, "That's all there IS???" to which I replied, "No. You have a full bowl of kibble and water. After that, that's it."

Then he tried to run when it was time to do his ears. Luckily, he's old like me, so I was able to catch him. He tolerated the medication and pet session afterwards and then ran down the hall to the Holy Grail, looked back and me, and cried. Nope, kiddo. You have to wait for the meds to soak in good before you go tossing your head on my white comforter.

Then he pouted for a few minutes until he forgot why he was pouting and laid down to nap.

When the time was up, I went into the bedroom, made the bed and called for His Highness, who came bounding into the room and up the stool to the bed, where he is curled up, happy as a clam, whilst I go fetch the noodles from his litter box.

Nothing unfair about that at all.

Awwww, I love your stories of Oliver. Love reading the details.

I see that Mr. Oliver gets to sleep with you EVERY night now (or so it seems)!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #655
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Smudge peed in the house (again) ..... This is new behavior, he has never been a marker in the house before. So, since he peed today, he gets to wear his pee belt all day while we are working. At least they have cute little tug boats on them... It makes him feel a little less baby and more like a navy sailor.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 10:18 AM   #656
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

My foster dog bit my friend the other day. I had to bring him to an experienced trainer yesterday. He is back in a kennel and he looked at me with such sad eyes when I left him there.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 10:41 AM   #657
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Heidi is most unhappy with me this AM.

A vet visit for routine HW test & refill of HW meds PLUS nail trims (vet cut two in quick and had to use styptic on them) and anal gland express..oy vey...

eta: vet told me if either of cut nails began to bleed again to just dip paw into some cornstarch..would act as clotting mechanism...who knew...
Old 01-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #658
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

What did I do for them?

I brought home some prescribed cat food for Mister Mortage (one big cat!). I was fearful he wasn't going to like it. What luck, he loves it and the other two turn up their noses. The vet girls also sent me home with a can of wet food to make into treats. Put some on a cookie sheet, bake, and you shall have treats.

Well, put some a cookie sheet, into the oven,and maybe for the first 5 min, it smelled really good. Then it turned to yuck. There was no treats. Just a mess, I can't even describe it, lol.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 04:09 PM   #659
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Almost fell in the pool while running after a squirrel. Lmfao
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #660
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Awwww, I love your stories of Oliver. Love reading the details.

I see that Mr. Oliver gets to sleep with you EVERY night now (or so it seems)!
Yep. We've worked it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Smudge peed in the house (again) ..... This is new behavior, he has never been a marker in the house before. So, since he peed today, he gets to wear his pee belt all day while we are working. At least they have cute little tug boats on them... It makes him feel a little less baby and more like a navy sailor.
New behavior doesn't happen without a reason. Have you told your vet? Urinary and bladder issues often lead to marking behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Heidi is most unhappy with me this AM.

A vet visit for routine HW test & refill of HW meds PLUS nail trims (vet cut two in quick and had to use styptic on them) and anal gland express..oy vey...

eta: vet told me if either of cut nails began to bleed again to just dip paw into some cornstarch..would act as clotting mechanism...who knew...
I'd be unhappy with you, too.

Poor baby!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
animals, pets