Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
When I read this(may scopes) I thought about how I have been feeling lately,
my work is good ,family fine but I feel like im not getting or giveing enough of what I really have to do or give to my life.(snip).Thanks for the scopes they keep me thinking about live not just hanginh on space.
To bad u arent closer cause im cooking home made chicken and dumplings,I just took a couple of loaves of fresh bread out of the oven..smells awful good around hear.

Thank you so much for this feedback. I'm really happy that you are getting things out of it. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know it's helping to motivate you forward and upwards! Seek joy, honey!

And mmmm on the chicken and dumplings. That sounds delicious. Would have been a yummy holiday dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

This is definitely an area where I need the most help! I have trouble leaning on anyone lol But I am working on it. It has been a tough week...I am exhausted! As always Thank you Arwen!
Good luck with that. Try to get some rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
I really like mine this week!

thanks Arwen
Taurus, right? Y'all got a good one, I thought.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #302
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Check May's free podcast for your monthly, free tarotscope. http://bit.ly/m64N7y #tarot

• Aq ExEarth(Knight) Tending yr own garden is best. May be pulled to help others. Do what U can but don't neglect self & home.
  • Pic Fool Horizons call. Don't hesitate. Adopt "why not" as a motto. Will U fall? Maybe. Will U get back up? Definitely. Take a leap.
  • Ari 8Earth Who do U need to learn from? Who is the master of knowledge that U seek. Apprentice yrslf to life. Be a blank book.
  • Tau 7Air Are U even consulting the map? If someone gave U directions to the perfect life, would U follow? Yeah, didn't think so.
  • Gem KtofFire Passion carries U forward. Careful who U burn w/ all that swinging o' fire though. Lots of energy to carry you through.
  • Can 4Fire Pleasure can come from solitude. Quiet emphasis on self. Self-love is about standing yr ground. Maintaining yr boundaries.
  • Leo Canoe(Chariot) Anger drives U if U let it. Don't go so far that U can't double back to fix things. Others stirring the pot.
  • Vir 2Fire Passion intensifies. Light up yr world by engaging in realtime, physical activity. Closeness w/ partner brings new joy.
  • Lib 3Air Hit the books. Study. Not satisfied w/ life? Are U communicating yr needs? Journaling may help. More learning necessary.
  • Sco HPS Mysteries reveal themselves. Puzzles need 1 more piece. Dig w/i yr self to discover broader horizons. Arcane is mundane.
  • Sag Lightning(Tower) Unexpected forces meet unexpected actions. BOOM. Try to take baby steps. Always look ahead. Twice even.
  • Cap EldEarth(King) Take care of business. Make it about U. Guard yr thoughts like gold. Invest in family time. Spin tales.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #303
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Check May's free podcast for your monthly, free tarotscope. http://bit.ly/m64N7y #tarot

• Aq ExEarth(Knight) Tending yr own garden is best. May be pulled to help others. Do what U can but don't neglect self & home.
In the past I have always put my family first...Definitely have neglected myself because of this. I often spread myself WAY too thin. This week you hit the nail on the head Arwen. Will definitely take some "me" time.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #304
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen,You always tarot things that make me think about the right thoughts,I should have had this oppertunity years ago..life would have been easyer...so glad u r doing the good things u do now.Seek joy my friend, U r a lucky lady.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #305
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I'm so glad it is being useful for you both.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #306
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Leo Canoe(Chariot) Anger drives U if U let it. Don't go so far that U can't double back to fix things. Others stirring the pot.

Very good advice that I definitely need to follow this week. Centering myself. Thank you.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #307
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here is this week's Tarotscopes. If you like auctions, go to http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/ and search Tarot. I have to Tarot bundles up that are valued at $145/135. One is going for $50 and the other for $22. It's to support Juvenile Diabetes.

Also, there is a meet-and-greet with Celine Dion in Las Vegas. It's going for $1200.

• Aq 9Air Anxiety builds if U allow it. Listening to whispers weakens U. Spirits are w/ U. Ignore the naysayers/gossips/mean kids.
  • Pic 10Earth Complete this cycle. Community requires U to move on/forward. Leave the dead behind. They are still growing. Let them.
  • Ari 7Fire What are U called to build? Get yr hands/heart dirty. Hammer out differences. Creativity rises up like a flame. USE IT.
  • Tau Builder(Empr) Stand firm. Yr boundaries may get tested. Focus on yr details not theirs. Create yr beautiful space (head/heart)
  • Gem 10Air Communication cycles. Is it yr time to lead or follow? Make sure U r allowing others their time to do both. Follow well.
  • Can Priestess Mysteries revealed when U examine yr inner self. Forgotten knowledge comes in handy. Some possibly extreme situations.
  • Leo 6Air Joy comes from celebrating life. U're breathing, aren't U? Speak 3 gratitudes each morning. Open yr heart, please. Breathe.
  • Vir 8Air Study groups emphasized. Listening well will take U further. Watch those who choose to sit outside the group. Learn.
  • Lib GrdEarth(Qn) Nurture yr garden. Make sure U follow through this time. All things need water/sun/food--even U. Get outside more.
  • Sco Strength Calm, compassionate & intense is called for. Tame yr emotional responses for best results. Focused dedication best.
  • Sag GrdAir(Qn) Who is singing to U? Are U listening to the wisdom? Meditate. Study ancient songs. Messenger brings U news.
  • Cap 2Fire Hot stuff, baby! Heat up yr world (& theirs). Bring it right to them. U want passion? Let them know. Coat lapel kisses!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #308
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

can you have mine repeat next week, cuz i really like the one for this week.

thanks Arwen

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #309
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
can you have mine repeat next week, cuz i really like the one for this week.

thanks Arwen
For you, durrrrrrrling, anything.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #310
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

"Cap 2Fire Hot stuff, baby! Heat up yr world (& theirs). Bring it right to them. U want passion? Let them know. Coat lapel kisses!"

Thank you Ms Arwen... um, i think?
this could be an interesting week. or not.

love these Tarots... mine are always dead on.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #311
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I let you lead the way to Amy's. That counts, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #312
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
Thank you Ms Arwen... um, i think?
this could be an interesting week. or not.

love these Tarots... mine are always dead on.
LOL Thank you. Be careful with those flames, sexy lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I let you lead the way to Amy's. That counts, right?
There is that. But...maybe that would have been a good time for you to let me be a follower.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #313
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

But you followed me to the car to drive to your home.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #314
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen,tks for the tarots for this week as it dose sound really good,I will do my best to be creative.
Miss.Arewn could you please send some special healing to my crazy son,today he wrecked his mototcycle comeing home,at the moment he has road rash really bad,knees skined, belly skined as big as a coffee sauser,right arm from the elbow to mid upper arm as well as the same on the lower arm...anyway he got skint pretty bad.Thank god the helment cause it saved his life.He refused to see a doc,unfourtunately he also inherited my stuborn streak.He said mom fixes everthing,I fixed him up as best as I could.SO far so good, I still wish he would see a doc.Me,well im still a lot wired over it all.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #315
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Arwen,tks for the tarots for this week as it dose sound really good,I will do my best to be creative.
Miss.Arewn could you please send some special healing to my crazy son,today he wrecked his mototcycle comeing home,at the moment he has road rash really bad,knees skined, belly skined as big as a coffee sauser,right arm from the elbow to mid upper arm as well as the same on the lower arm...anyway he got skint pretty bad.Thank god the helment cause it saved his life.He refused to see a doc,unfourtunately he also inherited my stuborn streak.He said mom fixes everthing,I fixed him up as best as I could.SO far so good, I still wish he would see a doc.Me,well im still a lot wired over it all.
Oh honey! Energy sent. I'm so sorry he hurt himself. Is the bike okay? You tell him I said GO TO THE DOCTOR, YOU STUBBORN MULE.
Hugs, darlin'!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #316
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Yes he is a stubborn mule,gets it from me I gess,I just checked on him and he is sleeping normaly,has no fevers or anything odd going on.He dose have a huge skint place righ under his right rib cage that I am watching cause I hope the little swelling is just bruseing and nothing more.One of my neighbors is an emt, who is a harley nut, he came over to see the bike( gonna take a bunch $$ to fix) suposedly but really to just do a visual on the kid..he told me to keep an eye out and if there was anything I was worried about he would get James to the doc somehow.I pulled a fast one by putting the baby monitor under his bed so if he gets sick at night or has any probs it should pick up the sound..the recever is next to my bed.He would prolly be a lot put out if he knew..all I can say is tough sh*%...its mothers rights.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #317
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,943 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Arwen for posting the Tarotscopes week after week. I read them every Sunday.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #318
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Thanks Arwen for posting the Tarotscopes week after week. I read them every Sunday.
Thank you so much. I hope that it helps in some small way.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #319
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all. Are you being joy seekers? Here's this week's Tarotscopes.

• Aq 1Earth New beginnings. New possibilities. Growth is happening but not at the pace U prefer. Too bad. Slow down. Enjoy.
  • Pic 3Fire So much going on for U. Focus on yr steps. Show off yr true self. Let passion lift U up. Anticipate joy. Learn a new dance.
  • Ari Canoe Are U focused on yr own journey? Have U mastered yrslf? This trip is about U not them. Lean in. Eyes forward. PULL! PULL!
  • Tau 5Fire Controlled expressions of anger relieve heartburn. Make yrslf heard this wk. Remember to direct the flames. Work issues.
  • Gem ChEarth(pg) Examine that gift for worms. Someone taking advantage of yr generous nature. Inquisitiveness is a plus for community.
  • Can GrdFire(Qn) When U tend yr own fire, secrets are safe. Feed yr passions 1st. Are you spreading too thin again? Bank the flames.
  • Leo 4Earth But a bit away for later. Falling back now recommended. Don't extend credit (to yrslf or others). Be budget-conscious.
  • Vir Sun WHEEE! Celebrate family/home/health. Point yr heart towards what makes U happy. Keep yr focus there. Celebrate!
  • Lib Gaia(World) Big things possible if U keep yr head in the game. World really is yr oyster but don't eat it all at once. Expand.
  • Sco 1Wtr Tentative tugs at yr heart scare u. Still,it's time to swim out there. No sense hiding w/ the spiritually unevolved.
  • Sag ExFire(Kt) Make a lot of noise. Create a lot of beauty. Let yr fire self out to play. Don't rush love though. Celebrate U 1st.
  • Cap 5Wtr May feel a bit empty. Even those left behind have memories. Fill yr own bowl. Reflect on the beauty of stillness.
Please consider bidding on one of my two Tarot offerings here. It's for Juvenile Diabetes research.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #320
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Ebon and I have talked it over and we don't want work issues and sneaky pressies with strings.

New 'scopes, please?

*hopeful*

I'm misunderestimated.