Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #541
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* I was just trying to guess "belly" or "tummy" and was SO excited to be the first to get it!!! But my computer froze and when I got back, you had guessed this!!

*And I guess there is a fine line in the inanimate object rule for a body part...it's not really a "who" but it is a part of a "who"..input y'all? (kinda like the turkey one..but presented as a turkey to roast..thus food..and not a live turkey...i.e. animal - fine lines!) I say...as long as it's able to be defended an *it* and not a *who* then on we go! (and yes, I consider a pet a "who")

Confused yet? *W*

Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #542
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I love how you smell. I just want to share my bed with you and wake up to your aroma. I especially love how you make me feel when you touch my skin. I so adore how you make me feel and you have great stamina ( you last so long ) ... lol.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #543
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
I love how you smell. I just want to share my bed with you and wake up to your aroma. I especially love how you make me feel when you touch my skin. I so adore how you make me feel and you have great stamina ( you last so long ) ... lol.
Fabric softner?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #544
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Fabric softner?
We have a winner ... yes Downy softner
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #545
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
We have a winner ... yes Downy softner
LOL so what do I win?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #546
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

[QUOTE=Electrocell;701813]LOL so what do I win?[/QUote

You win an all expense paid vacation with Romney
Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #547
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

[quote=Kat_Fl;701816]
Quote:
LOL so what do I win?[/QUote

You win an all expense paid vacation with Romney
NOOOOOOOOOO thanks or can I trade him for J-LO?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #548
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

[quote=Electrocell;701821]
Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOO thanks or can I trade him for J-LO?
Ok since I am nice jlo it is ..lol..
Old 11-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #549
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

[quote=Kat_Fl;701823]
Quote:

Ok since I am nice jlo it is ..lol..

Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #550
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

I can forfill your fantasys I can scare you too. I can be anything you want me to be. Sometimes I can make you restless and on rare ocassion I can make you wet !
Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #551
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
I can forfill your fantasys I can scare you too. I can be anything you want me to be. Sometimes I can make you restless and on rare ocassion I can make you wet !
TV shows? Movies?
Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #552
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
TV shows? Movies?
Nope..........
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #553
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Hint: you can travel long distance when you're in me
Old 11-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #554
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Hint: you can travel long distance when you're in me
imagination --mind?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #555
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* I was just trying to guess "belly" or "tummy" and was SO excited to be the first to get it!!! But my computer froze and when I got back, you had guessed this!!

*And I guess there is a fine line in the inanimate object rule for a body part...it's not really a "who" but it is a part of a "who"..input y'all? (kinda like the turkey one..but presented as a turkey to roast..thus food..and not a live turkey...i.e. animal - fine lines!) I say...as long as it's able to be defended an *it* and not a *who* then on we go! (and yes, I consider a pet a "who")

Confused yet? *W*
Uh oh....I didn't read the rules....lol. A belly is an it to me, which is the correct answer...lol...carry on....

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #556
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
imagination --mind?
Close
Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #557
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

--------------dreams?

Quote:
Close

Last edited by Electrocell; 11-17-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: thought came to me
Electrocell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Electrocell For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #558
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
--------------dreams?
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... correct ... now pick your prize, perhaps a second date with gorgeous Jlo?
Old 11-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #559
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... correct ... now pick your prize, perhaps a second date with gorgeous Jlo?
LOL wouldn't that be a dream .
Old 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #560
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Dear

I take my hand and gently squeeze you until you release yourself into my hand. How you tingle on just the right parts and make it easy to slide in and out.

Signed
Slick