Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #601
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

What I want to know is why do you all like to torture me? LOL
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #602
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Being a naturally shy person, I also like when a butch makes the first move ~ not always because I'm shy but sometimes because I'm just so damn oblivious lol.

Butches always say how oblivious they are; that whole "2 by 4 Butch" thing (which took me the longest to figure out—they have to be hit over the head with a 2 by 4 to get it!)

Anyway if your obliviousness is typical for femmes, then I guess it's like the blind leading the blind! Which explains a lot, LOL
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #603
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
Just letting the butches know, I am available for crushing! Crush away!
Great! I'm there!

Wait did I say that out loud? or type it..... so much for being subtle...

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #604
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Very good point, Sleepy. No one likes to be crushed like a can and tossed to the recycle bin!! (God, I love my own jokes!)
Good to know that at least I would be recycled!
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #605
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I'll be honest as I always am. The reason I don't crush online is because it won't go anywhere and I think that maybe I want a crush to lead to love. The second reason is that I could never ask someone to move their life for me. I'm not that kind of Butch. Maybe that's why my first screen name was Elusive. It was easier to be Elusive because I knew that I would be left alone which I was. But after a while I got a little lonely for friendship on here and that is why I decided to change it back to who I really am....Mr. Nice Guy
Don't get me wrong in this post. I really can't predict my life and what road I'll go down in the future. All I can do is enjoy the ride.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:05 AM   #606
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hello Crush peeps, hope you all are having a wonderful day!! Come back and spill the beans. Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #607
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

knocks over the beans ,, ooops their spilled..... ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #608
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
The reason I don't crush online is because it won't go anywhere and I think that maybe I want a crush to lead to love.

Why do you say so definitively, "It won't go anywhere," regarding online crushes?

I've met online, two people I fell in love with, and a couple people I dated and just had a lot of fun with.

For me, to start with that word connection is very bonding. I've had IM exchanges that changed my breath and made me cry; I felt so touched and listened to.

I'm in support of the online start to a relationship.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #609
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon Ladies and the Guys. Are you having a great day? I'm trying to, but chores keep getting in the way and there is more to come. What a Friday.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #610
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Crushin' on my girl everyday! She just has that effect like that. . **squishy crushins** She's just too damn adorable not to!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #611
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love hym of course hehe.

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #612
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Why do you say so definitively, "It won't go anywhere," regarding online crushes?

I've met online, two people I fell in love with, and a couple people I dated and just had a lot of fun with.
Hmm.. I met one girl online who was lovely, but smoked pot every day. A friend, who turned into a one night stand, who never spoke to me again. Another who seemed lovely online but turned out to be psycho in real life, and of course my hubby, who made the whole online thing totally worthwhile
Old 06-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #613
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Someone very wise pointed out to me today, as I was making fun of how the butches just show up on this thread to look around and see if anyone is crushing on them—as opposed to owning up to who THEY are crushing on—that the femmes don't name names, either.

Maybe the idea is just for people who have crushes to all show up in the same place and mill around and wonder about each other. What are the chances of them being the object of each other's crushes? Maybe pretty good!

People are we in the seventh grade or what????

I suggest anyone with a crush PM the person you are crushing. Let her/hyr/him know how you feel! Own it! I dare you!
The good thing about crushes is that they can be anonymous.

I'd only tell who I crushed on if I was paid enough money (and, yes, I do accept Paypal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Ok, I'll be honest as I always am. The reason I don't crush online is because it won't go anywhere and I think that maybe I want a crush to lead to love. The second reason is that I could never ask someone to move their life for me.
A crush is just a crush .... it's not a relationship and, in most instances will never have the opportunity to develop into an actual relationship. Most crushes aren't meant to go anywhere - at their best, they'll maybe give you a bit more energy in your step in the mornings.

Crushing on someone isn't akin to asking them to move in with you, nor should it be.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #614
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
The good thing about crushes is that they can be anonymous.

I'd only tell who I crushed on if I was paid enough money (and, yes, I do accept Paypal).

A crush is just a crush .... it's not a relationship and, in most instances will never have the opportunity to develop into an actual relationship. Most crushes aren't meant to go anywhere - at their best, they'll maybe give you a bit more energy in your step in the mornings.

Crushing on someone isn't akin to asking them to move in with you, nor should it be.
That's how I feel. If nothing else, it's "Oh goody! A post from Crush" and even if it's nothing to do with me at all, for some reason it's just a little pep in the step.

As for "tell them how you feel", the vast majority of posters here are super LD from me, and I'm not even looking for anything right now. Sure, I might find some excuse to "just happen" to have to talk to them, but more like a "Hi, how's it going?" thing.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #615
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My last post was just about how I feel about crushes that I've had in the past. Ok so they were in real life and not online but they have turned to love. I'm just really unsure about online crushes. I'm flattered if someone had one for me but I haven't really taken the time to crush on anyone myself. I think I would rather help along the crushes. It's fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #616
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I am beginning to crush on several members of this site. They are all sweet, kind and compassionate. They are femmes, butches and FtM. LOL. It does make me feel a bit lighter.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #617
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I am beginning to crush on several members of this site. They are all sweet, kind and compassionate. They are femmes, butches and FtM. LOL. It does make me feel a bit lighter.

This is always nice to hear.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #618
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
This is always nice to hear.
Thank you, Julien!
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #619
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm crushing on you to

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Crushin' on my girl everyday! She just has that effect like that. . **squishy crushins** She's just too damn adorable not to!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #620
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Good morning. Have a fantastic day everyone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post: