Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #1401
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
I'm crushing on:

Rockstar Lover cuz he's my new friend

There will be more I'm sure, but for now, this is what comes to mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to define/qualify my crush factor, though...

I admire and just gotta give props for the kind of peeps you are...

So my crush means that I get the awesomeness of each of you.

That's my essence of crush....

Aww...thanks Canela The feeling is mutual
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #1402
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{bree}}}}}}}}}}}}} hey beautiful! Have fun....enjoy yourself!!

{{{{{clay}}}}} I shall try. Thank you.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #1403
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

This is why I love this thread. It's so sweet and full of fun and romance. Ok more fun then romance but I like it anyway.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #1404
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about crushes today.
I have a lot of friendly crushes on those I adore and/or admire.
I also thought that if I had a personal crush on someone or was crushed on by someone I clicked well with,
I'd like to think it could move into love at some point. I'm not looking for a UHaul move, but long term at my age would be nice.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #1405
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
I can't help it. I'm butch on the outside and a big softie on the inside that I share with the people I care about. I love romance and the smiles that it brings when it starts.
ugh. will you stop that? you might get some of it on me.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #1406
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Well you're gonna have to arm wrestle me for Nomad's hand ... or at least have a slap fight in jello!

JELLO! JELLO! JELLO! JELLO! (say it with me people!)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #1407
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
JELLO! JELLO! JELLO! JELLO! (say it with me people!)

I get to pick the flavor (licking lips)
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #1408
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I get to pick the flavor (licking lips)

freak!

i so love you right now! hahahahahahahahahahaha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #1409
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lol. Wouldn't want that now would we. That made me smile.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #1410
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I was thinking about crushes today.
I have a lot of friendly crushes on those I adore and/or admire.
I also thought that if I had a personal crush on someone or was crushed on by someone I clicked well with,
I'd like to think it could move into love at some point. I'm not looking for a UHaul move, but long term at my age would be nice.
Hi. My name is CANELA and I am a crusher...I've been crushing for as many years as I can remember...and I have to admit that I have a crush on Wolfy.

I can't help it. He's my friend, a great guy and a gentleman to boot. Who wouldn't?

That is all

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #1411
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Eeeeuuuuwwwww....

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #1412
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi. My name is CANELA and I am a crusher...I've been crushing for as many years as I can remember...and I have to admit that I have a crush on Wolfy.

I can't help it. He's my friend, a great guy and a gentleman to boot. Who wouldn't?

That is all

You may not know this, so I'll tell you...you just put a really BIG smile on my face and brightened my night.
I should go to work tomorrow with that smile.

BTW, you are one of my favorite personal crushes for as long as I can remember.
Someday we shall meet at a reunion and/or Chicago and eat good pizza together, lol.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #1413
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Quote:
You may not know this, so I'll tell you...you just put a really BIG smile on my face and brightened my night.
I should go to work tomorrow with that smile.

BTW, you are one of my favorite personal crushes for as long as I can remember.
Someday we shall meet at a reunion and/or Chicago and eat good pizza together, lol.
Awwwww, Wolfy, really? I feel so invisible here, mostly...(not today) But that is very kind of you to say. (Don't say it cuz I say it...) lol

As far as the pizza--that sounds like a plan!

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #1414
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Awwwww, Wolfy, really? I feel so invisible here, mostly...(not today) But that is very kind of you to say. (Don't say it cuz I say it...) lol

As far as the pizza--that sounds like a plan!

I never say anything I don't mean...unless you're one of my family members and make me really angry. It's that saying without thinking first then that comes out of my mouth because my brain didn't process through the anger they caused me to have.

You aren't invisible to me, I'm just slow at making my feelings aware to anyone for many reasons. I'm really approachable, but often afraid to approach. Too many times burned will do that to a person.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #1415
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I never say anything I don't mean...unless you're one of my family members and make me really angry. It's that saying without thinking first then that comes out of my mouth because my brain didn't process through the anger they caused me to have.

You aren't invisible to me, I'm just slow at making my feelings aware to anyone for many reasons. I'm really approachable, but often afraid to approach. Too many times burned will do that to a person.
***you speak my language WolfyOne!! but, on the contraire for me, i've been told i either come across Wonderfully/full of light...OR...Brash. either way, i'm vulnerable.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #1416
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Quote:

I know what you mean...when I get angry (which had been alot the last few weeks) things that I don't normally say come flying out of my mouth at record speed! I regret it after but it's already out there. Glad things have finally settled down around me.

Thanks Wolfy, what a very sweet thing to say. I always feel invisible but decided to come out and have fun today. Otherwise, I don't really post much like today...this has been a wonderful outlet for me. I certainly appreciate you and what you say to me. You've always been very kind and respectful and fun...as I think back, you try to include me, too--like when you asked me to come to the reunion and you were so nice even offering me to show me around and introduce me. I'm blessed to have a friend like you.

And yes, getting burned does teach us doesn't it? Sometimes, too well.

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #1417
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Crushers and Crushettes~

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #1418
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello to all the crush worthy folks out there. I hope your day is beyond great and you keep cool. It looks like it will be sizzling here on the Gulf Coast.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #1419
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #1420
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ~ocean and Breezy, I'm glad to see you. Where is everyone else? The Monday Blues got you in its grasp? Or is it just the Dog Days of Summer? Which ever it is I hope you all are well. No crushes today, but someone recently made me take notice.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: