Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:22 AM   #261
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by regina40 View Post
Hi!! I'm regina, and am an oldie from gay.com. Someone left me a message and told me to come here, ....so, here I am. SleepyButch, I remember you. Is this just a forum ....not a chat room.....I'm confused. So, here I am in wide open spaces asking for some help. Thanks

Hi Regina,

I'm a newbie from gaydot also. There are many gaydotters here, many of them frequent the chat room.

Welcome to BfP. It's a great site!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:35 AM   #262
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out hello to all new members I may have missed from the left side of the U.S. Feel free to stop by and say hi...I don't bite or should I say not hard...lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #263
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Hello from Orlando!

Hey all - Just found this site the other day. It appears that this site is very current and up todate with the threads.

Hope all is well with everyone

Chris
femm_cb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femm_cb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #264
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, newcomers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #265
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi!! I'm regina, and am an oldie from gay.com. Someone left me a message and told me to come here, ....so, here I am. SleepyButch, I remember you. Is this just a forum ....not a chat room.....I'm confused. So, here I am in wide open spaces asking for some help. Thanks
Ditto.... Hi regina
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #266
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Helllllooooo regina!! I remember you too from way back in the day! Glad you found us here. This site has forums/thread and a chat. The chat entrance is on the main page in the upper right hand corner. Hope to see you in chat soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayedoll View Post
I was Goggling and found the site. I hope this will be a great place. I have been around eons. I live in the Midwest and love it. The seasons are so great. I am in a relationship and we are very happy. y
Lets see, we have a dog and two cats as well. I identify as butch. But as the years wear on I have lost some of the swagger. Hugs and love
Hi fayedoll. Glad you found us here. Hope you enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDaddy View Post
Just introducing myself. Hello.

Hi BabyDaddy. Welcome to the site. Lots of great people here so enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieSea View Post
Hello,

Saying hello here. I hope to make some new connections here.
I would also like to meet women in the Atlanta area.
Hi there JulieSea. You have come to the right place to make connections! We are all a great bunch of folks. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinlove View Post
Hello from Mississippi!
Hiya makinlove. Welcome to the planet! Hope you meet lots of new friends here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Keeper View Post
Hello everybody.
Hi Cali Keeper. Lots of folks here are from your neck of the woods. Enjoy yourself here In our wonderful planet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by femm_cb View Post
Hey all - Just found this site the other day. It appears that this site is very current and up todate with the threads.

Hope all is well with everyone

Chris
Hi Chris. Glad you finally found us. We have a wealth of information on the site and a lot of knowledgeable people. Just jump right in!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #267
Cali Keeper

Wink Walking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
We had introduced a minimum post count but that presents a challenge for new people who want to introduce themselves so I've created this thread to help.

Tell us a little bit about yourselves! What excites you? Where are you in this big bold world? What are your hobbies? What brought you here?
Hi Everybody! I just signed up about a week ago an i didn't get off to a good start because I'm having problems getting into chat. I just got an ipad 3 so I'm still learning the ropes. I'm not sure if its my settings or if the issues are here. Anyway I hope to figure this out soon to meet everybody. Keeper
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #268
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 07:09 AM   #269
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default A warm welcome to our newest member, Sweetnovember

Welcome to the Planet, Sweetnovember!! If you need any help navigating the site, just feel free to ask someone, I"m sure you'll find all the help you'll need here on the Planet. There is a wealth of information in the threads here as well as a chat room. So jump right on in!!
Old 05-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #270
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello from Scotland!! :-)

My name is Jo!
What excites you?
Adventures, planning to walk across Spain in the end of June
Where are you in this big bold world?
Dundee, Scotland.
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are kayaking, walking, adventuring and many more. This page was recommended to me in the hope that I would find good people to talk to about being a Boi/Butch/Trans and for me all that comes with it like packing ect. Ideally looking for online shops in the UK but realise this is an American site.

Thanks for reading my blurb

Jo
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #271
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Was bored one day and was browsing the web and found this site. I love it. Our LGBT community here in Mississippi is so small its nice to see so many of us. I have been reading the different threads for days and it warms my heart to see so many people being open about things I've always been to shy to ask about. Looking forward to reading and learning about what's outside of my little world.
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #272
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new Planeteers!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #273
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet. hugs
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #274
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joness View Post
My name is Jo!

This page was recommended to me in the hope that I would find good people to talk to about being a Boi/Butch/Trans and for me all that comes with it like packing ect. Ideally looking for online shops in the UK but realise this is an American site.

Thanks for reading my blurb

Jo
Howdy Jo! Welcome to the planet! You'll find a lot of interesting threads and people here to talk to about anything you could possibly imagine about being a Boi/Butch/Trans. Good luck in your search for knowledge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1life View Post
Was bored one day and was browsing the web and found this site. I love it. Our LGBT community here in Mississippi is so small its nice to see so many of us. I have been reading the different threads for days and it warms my heart to see so many people being open about things I've always been to shy to ask about. Looking forward to reading and learning about what's outside of my little world.
Hi chris1life! Sometimes being bored can help us find just what we were looking for! Welcome to our humble planet. Don't be shy. We have a lot of great people here who can help you with your questions. Have fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #275
Youandmeinatree

How Do You Identify?:
Your Average Transsexual Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Youandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm Antonella, I don't have an agenda, I am just looking for friends. I live in New York City. My friend IslandScout thinks this is an awesome community, and she tied me to a chair, tickling me with feathers until I agreed to sign up. I hope to meet some Kool people here.
Antonella
Youandmeinatree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Youandmeinatree For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #276
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet and hugs
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #277
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hello Newbie's

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #278
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Heya new folks! Welcome to the Planet!!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #279
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new peeps. You're going to love, love, love it here

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #280
GretaGable

How Do You Identify?:
Xena femme
Relationship Status:
Single

GretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

Hi Everyone! I'm an author and film reviewer who looks forward to participating here; I'd love to make friends, contacts, and perhaps even some romantic prospects.

I'm going through a bit of a rough spot right now, as the first real love of my life (a lovely, very bright and supportive femme) recently ended our relationship after six years; basically I was dumped for a dude (ouch!). I'm a very romantic and generous sort, but since this happened it's been very difficult for me to date, flirt, or even enjoy lesbian erotica and romance, which is what I happen to write. At any rate, I do look forward to having some fun here and getting to know all of you!

Greta
GretaGable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GretaGable For This Useful Post: