Old 09-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #981
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I am a true Aries, for the fact that I get into something, lose interest and start something else.
That sounds like Gemini to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #982
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
*I enjoy a good Moleskin notebook.
*I need to sleep with the window open.
*Fall is my favorite season.
Word to these three. I have more Moleskine notebooks than I know what to do with. I started writing in them after my first long term/live in relationship went bust. I went through them like hotcakes. Usually I write like mad when there's something troubling me or I'm doing a lot of travel. I'm trying to do more writing when I'm happy. Cause frankly, I haven't written a damn thing in more than two months and I feel like I should be chronicling the good, not just the bad.

My five:
1. I love being surrounded by foreign languages. Being in immigration/customs lines really doesn't bother me because I get to hear so many foreign tongues.
2. More than almost any other tactile sensation, I love the feel of grass under my feet.
3. I steadfastly refuse to shorten or use abbreviation for Christmas
4. I'm about to be an Auntie. My best friends are having a baby and I cannot wait to spoil that boy rotten.
5. I'll be sleeping in Charles De Gaulle airport later this week. I'm hoping for a great story out of it.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #983
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am enjoying being in college, even though the 18 year old girl in my group drives me bonkers sometimes.

2. Selling Avon is harder than what it seems.

3. I have days where I hate my body, but then I look at my curves and go hell yeah!

4. I am what psychiatrists call passive aggressive, I let shit aggrevate me until I finally say something.

5. I love making my roommate have a good laugh when I give her son yogurt and he ends up wearing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #984
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

• I once got a concussion (playing rugby) so bad, that I “woke up” twenty minutes later not knowing where I was, who I was, or even knowing what my personality was like. I have to say that this was the scariest moment of my life.

• I still don’t have much memory from that day, only snippets that have no order to them. However, one snippet of memory was of me being half out of my body and being able to see myself on the field right after the hit, and knowing that if I got up and tried to continue playing that I would die. Apparently, I just got up and wandered the field for a bit. (no memory of that)

• I can chug a beer FAST. In my twenties, I would go out with my friends and they’d find the biggest, most macho guy in the bar and bet them $20 that they couldn’t beat me. One night, I made $120 bucks, and I never lost a race. I also knew when to quit, lol.

• When I was little, I’d sneak into my parents bathroom and put my Dad’s shaving cream on my face in the shape of a beard and mustache. Then I would pretend to shave it off. I thought I looked so much better with a (white foamy) mustache and goatee.

• Apparently I tried it with ice cream too.
Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #985
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Re Venus Aspergers Post.

Deeply touched at her sense of self.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #986
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
When I am missing home, I go to Youtube to listen to Hawaiin music and watch Hula dancers

We are currently trying to make a teleporter for Mitmo on her homesick days... That way she can flash over to a food truck for a plate lunch...

feels for you...
Old 09-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #987
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

1.) My closest friends are the most important poeple in my life...the only way to understand is to become one
2.) I rarely answer calls/txt from Anyone if I am spending time with someone in person...it's a respect thing...but I always reply when that time is over
3.) I am for the most part a true Pisces...and more sensitive than the average bear...
4.) I am very good at learning the hard way...and have the scars to prove it
5.) My next lover will become my friend first...(harder than it sounds)...and hopefully will be my One and Only for the rest of my days
Old 10-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #988
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,142 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default The body music connection

1. I almost always tear up during movie previews, the loud swelling dramatic music does it to me every time. This embarrasses and irritates me. This especially embarrasses and irritates me when the music is to something stupid like a an animated movie about guinea pigs or some pedestrian cookie cutter action adventure preview.

2 I can feel music in my body, physically. Back in my wild youth I went to raves, I used to love going up to the the HUGE speakers and pressing against them with my heels, pelvis, spine, shoulder blades, elbows and head so that the bass would vibrate through my skeleton. It felt like I was getting a massage. Also, I feel organ music in the soles of my feet and my aorta.

3. For as much as I LOVE loud bass driven music to dance to and to wash through my body I cannot stand loud noises and loud places- it hurts me.
Fortunately I am mostly deaf in one ear and this saves me from being bothered more than I already am. I am grateful for the muting it provides.

4. I see pictures, shapes and colors when I hear music.

5. I have what can best be described as dancegasms. When my movement the music and my mind all come together into a sensual enthusiastic euphoria that makes me feel enlightened and captured utterly in the moment of sensual bliss.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #989
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have an incredibly intense involuntary reaction to a mouth on my feet, specifically my toes.

I really hate circus peanuts but my mother loved them so I have a sacred memory bank related to them...and smile everytime I hear about Gemme and her cravings...

I miss being able to ride a back. With my health issues, I havent been able to ride a bike for years. However recently I saw a three wheel bike and think I might be able to handle it!

I want a simple every day pearl necklace. And yes, I would wear it every day.

I love slow dancing and next partner, I want to make sure we get a chance to go dancing often. I hate other forms of dancing but oh, can there be anything so simple yet so intimate publicly one couple can do?
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #990
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ode to circus peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I have an incredibly intense involuntary reaction to a mouth on my feet, specifically my toes.

I really hate circus peanuts but my mother loved them so I have a sacred memory bank related to them...and smile everytime I hear about Gemme and her cravings...

I miss being able to ride a back. With my health issues, I havent been able to ride a bike for years. However recently I saw a three wheel bike and think I might be able to handle it!

I want a simple every day pearl necklace. And yes, I would wear it every day.

I love slow dancing and next partner, I want to make sure we get a chance to go dancing often. I hate other forms of dancing but oh, can there be anything so simple yet so intimate publicly one couple can do?
*grin*

I do love the crack that is circus peanuts.

I'm craving them at this very minute, actually.

*sigh*

Four of them are 140 calories.

I eat a bag at a time.

If they made circus peanut cake, I'd be doomed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #991
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
*grin*

*sigh*

I eat a bag at a time.

OMG! That many calories in peanuts? Does this include the shells?
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #992
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dont be mean to waxnrope Gemme! I had your lecture, don't make me post elephant pictures again, lmao
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #993
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think my chihuahua is making me soft in my later years, I am getting a sense of fashion in the dog world...

I don't like hospitals very much, but seem to frequent them a lot lately...

I really am having second thoughts about my career, but I am getting to old to make a drastic change...

I used to blame my dyslexia on everything, now I am not ashamed to say I am just blind as a bat, and I hate wearing glasses cause I put them down somewhere and can't find them cause I can't see them...

If I got to start life all over again at any age I choose, It would still be about this age now. Life is so much more enjoyable in your half way mark.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #994
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
OMG! That many calories in peanuts? Does this include the shells?
*glares at Blaze*

I am ALWAYS nice.

Hrmph!

Circus peanuts are candy, wax.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_Peanuts

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #995
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

5 Things:

* I have a serious love of libraries. Almost a sick obsession. I like the way they smell. I like the way they make me feel. I like the used pages. Going to the library makes me supremely happy.

* I love cold eggrolls or cold pizza for breakfast!

* I think the "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song is CREEPY!

* I want some cheese.

* Fall is my favorite time of the year.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #996
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*glares at Blaze*

I am ALWAYS nice.

Hrmph!

Circus peanuts are candy, wax.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_Peanuts
but, I remember, as a child, a brand of peanuts by that name!
Oh Gemme, don't start on me
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #997
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*grin*

*sigh*

I eat a bag at a time.

You seemed to like those circus peanuts huh??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #998
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
5 Things:

* I have a serious love of libraries. Almost a sick obsession. I like the way they smell. I like the way they make me feel. I like the used pages. Going to the library makes me supremely happy.

* I love cold eggrolls or cold pizza for breakfast!

* I think the "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song is CREEPY!

* I want some cheese.

* Fall is my favorite time of the year.
Organic and I want to know what makes "Wheels..." creepy. Of course, then we'll probably think it's creepy too.

For years when I was a child, we'd go out to Pizza Hut on Friday and I'd get Mountain Dew with my pizza. We'd take the leftover pizza and soda home and I'd have it cold on the floor while watching cartoons the next morning. A favorite memory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
but, I remember, as a child, a brand of peanuts by that name!
Oh Gemme, don't start on me
Real peanuts? That's weird. Circus peanuts have been around, in this form, for decades. Brand usage infraction!

Start?

I haven't begun yet.

I'm gonna pick on you LOTS now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
You seemed to like those circus peanuts huh??
I do. They are, to me, like crack. I literally and figuratively jones for them. Like I can taste them in my mouth but they're not there kind of jonesin' and that drives me wonky and then I drive everyone else around me wonky.

It's so much easier to just give in to them.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #999
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I do. They are, to me, like crack. I literally and figuratively jones for them. Like I can taste them in my mouth but they're not there kind of jonesin' and that drives me wonky and then I drive everyone else around me wonky.

It's so much easier to just give in to them.

Weirdo
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #1000
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default He touched my hand, finally I understand.

1- I am currently quite obsessed with birds. Particularly doves.

2- I love tacky girlie things. Lke rings out of coin machines, flowers stuffed in bicycle baskets, and painting hearts on everything.

3- Hands are my favorite part of the human anatomy. I love drawing, painting and deconstructing hands.

4- I collect music boxes. The older and more fragile the better. I carry around a little music box made out of a matchstick box in my purse.

5- I am grossed out by bar soap. Do you know how many germs and the bacteria those things collect?
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote