Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

Old 05-28-2010, 07:00 PM   #21
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I can operate a vacuum and an iron but I still have a lil trouble turning on the stove.

I suck at math

I use deodorant
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

I am GQ guy and

I have changed my own oil but I prefer not too
I like to cook and am pretty good at it
I care about aesthetics and art
Snakes freak me out
I *hate* plumbing (but will do it if I must)
I am not much of a handyman
I like flowers and flower arranging
I write pretty emotional poetry
I have been known change my shirt 10 times if I am getting ready to go out
I am competent at math but it bores me to freaking tears
I finally embraced that my ideal vocal range is coloratura soprano
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daryn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #23
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default can i play, too?

mice, bugs and snakes freak me out...yes, i squeal and go the other way

i'm a good cook

i've learned to enjoy baking...i make a fine, fine sweet potato pie and can rock some baklava

i can sew (i have plans to make obnoxiously bright hawaiian shirts for myself)

i dislike working on cars

i enjoy decorating, arranging furniture and artsy stuff

i prefer romantic comedies and weep copiously at the sad parts (and the happy parts)

i enjoy having dinner parties and set a lovely table (although i cannot be in charge of the guest list)

i'm not always very good at opening jars

i am nurturing by nature

i'm really good at laundry and i enjoy ironing

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)

Last edited by little man; 05-28-2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: forgot the laundry
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #24
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Question I don't get it..

I really don't understand how copping to stereotypical behaviors of male (if you're femme) or female (if you're butch) is breaking down any stereotypes at all. If anything, I believe it perpetuates the mindset that behaviors have some gender association.

I'm not trying to be a thread-kill or an asshole. I just. don't. get. it.

my existence is meant to break stereotypes,
Beau - butch, lesbian, woman, human being
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #25
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
I really don't understand how copping to stereotypical behaviors of male (if you're femme) or female (if you're butch) is breaking down any stereotypes at all. If anything, I believe it perpetuates the mindset that behaviors have some gender association.

To me it's not about copping to behaviors, it's about celebrating the fact that these are all parts of me. The traditional and the not-so-traditional...and that's how I break the stereotype...just by being myself.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #26
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Beau - My intent was not have have people "cop" to behavior of the opposite gender but to talk about the things they do that could be seen as "un" by other member's of this community. In the past, I've been told I was not butch enough because I have a girly name, have worked in a predominately female profession, like trashy romance novels and play female characters in video games.

None of these things make me "un-butch" or "less butch" although there are many people in our community that think butch and femme are about what someone wears, likes/dislikes, does, says, etc. My point is that it doesn't. As has been often said, even in a dress and heels, I'm still butch.

The things I like and don't like are just personal traits that make me an individual. I think it's important to celebrate those things in a space that does not often do so.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a man and...

I own a see through blouse

I also own the most fabulous, flaired-at-the-bottom, most colorfully striped pair of women's pants that go with the see through blouse, and I call them my Solstice Pants (but I can't fit into them anymore).

The fact that I can't wear my Solstice Pants makes me sad

I will stand quietly panicky in the background while Mahhh Woman kills any critters or removes any carcasses.

I hate to be the person or assumed person "manning" the BBQ at a cookout

I have the biggest crushes on: George Clooney, Paul Newman, Eddie Vedder, Robert Redford in any cowboy movie (but especially 'Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid"), Jude Law, and The Transporter Guy (among others)

I talk to plants and flowers in baby voice while I rub their little leaves

It's always been a dream of mine to be a backup dancer/singer for Aretha Franklin, and I've designed the outfit and choreographed the whole concert.

My backup dancer outfit is a fitted mini dress, preferably neon blue, lime green, or bright orange with wide white lapels and worn with white, knee high, patent leather go go boots with a thick, chunky 3ish inch heel

And I really have choreographed the entire show

If snakes get too close to me or surprise me outta nowhere, I scream and jump on whomever's closest

I gag if I have to empty the sink drain of food particles

I've slept with more men than I have women

I helped a femme fix MY tire today

Dylan...and I consider butch part of my gender identity
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #28
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Smile thanks for responding

I appreciate your perspective on this, Gayla. I was just responding to how it read to me after viewing a page or so of posts that seem to revert to the "girls play with dolls"/"boys play with trucks" mindset.

I get that it's not okay for some in this community to think of butches as being associated with certain behaviors/activities (and the same for femmes). I still stand by my reaction that it perpetuates the notion that behaviors and activities have a gender association. They don't, and that's the only point I was trying to make.

I appreciate any effort to help others have a more expansive view of gender even if I don't see it happening in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Beau - My intent was not have have people "cop" to behavior of the opposite gender but to talk about the things they do that could be seen as "un" by other member's of this community. In the past, I've been told I was not butch enough because I have a girly name, have worked in a predominately female profession, like trashy romance novels and play female characters in video games.

None of these things make me "un-butch" or "less butch" although there are many people in our community that think butch and femme are about what someone wears, likes/dislikes, does, says, etc. My point is that it doesn't. As has been often said, even in a dress and heels, I'm still butch.

The things I like and don't like are just personal traits that make me an individual. I think it's important to celebrate those things in a space that does not often do so.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #29
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

My backup dancer outfit is a fitted mini dress, preferably neon blue, lime green, or bright orange with wide white lapels and worn with white, knee high, patent leather go go boots with a thick, chunky 3ish inch heel
Oh, I left out the belt...a 2" to 3" wide, patent leather, white belt with stitching to match the dress (neon blue, orange, or lime green)

And A Neckerchief Tied To The Side,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #30
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Have to add this now, My given name is Rose.
I embrace My name, I love it, and does it make me less or more than who I am? Fuck No. It's Me, My name, I love it, My Mum gave it to Me and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it.
Does it change who I am? Nope!
I am who I am, regardless of how I ID, what I wear, what I do in My day to day life ...
If someone thinks less of Me because I enjoy sewing or making jewelry, then it's on their own head, I do what I do because I like it, not because someone who doesn't know Me thinks it's wrong ...
Old 05-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #31
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

I love shopping... especially for clothes... cause I'm a clothes whore.

It takes me a long ass time to get ready to go out for the eve...

I love long hot bathes

I like specialty drinks like mimosa's and margaritas, made just so. If I get grief from a bud, I like to reply... "nevermind that... we're finally alone..." and wink.

Junebugs make me dance and swear F*@% me! F*@% me! F*@%% me!

... and.. ok...

... I wear eyeliner, something I hadn't done for 20 years... I've been told me eyes are my best feature, so hell... I like it... I don't care.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #32
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Today I was sitting with a client (psychotherapy), and she told me that she was starting a business selling her cross stiching...

I thought back to my cross stiching a picture of a mouse holding a clarinet for my clarinet playing best friend in the 6th grade for Xmas (Mom's idea), and thought...I wonder if she still has that....I will need to call and ask...it is the only thing I ever cross stiched..

...and then I thought....hmmm...maybe I should try cross stiching again...maybe I would like it as an adult...

...then I realized that <cough>, my client had changed topics...

ETA: I just texted my clarinet playing friend....she does indeed still have the tiny 2x3 inch clarinet playing mouse in its little plastic frame. She has saved it all this time...we are now 40 years old!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?

Last edited by DapperButch; 05-28-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: exciting follow up info.!
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #33
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
Have to add this now, My given name is Rose.
I embrace My name, I love it, and does it make me less or more than who I am? Fuck No. It's Me, My name, I love it, My Mum gave it to Me and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it.
Does it change who I am? Nope!
I am who I am, regardless of how I ID, what I wear, what I do in My day to day life ...
If someone thinks less of Me because I enjoy sewing or making jewelry, then it's on their own head, I do what I do because I like it, not because someone who doesn't know Me thinks it's wrong ...
i love it when Massi sends a text and signs it "Daddy Rose", makes my heart melt.

When i told someone Hys name, they responded, "oh, that's a really butch name," and laughed. i didn't understand her reaction because she is very outspoken about people not accepting her as the butch woman she is (and changed her name legally because it was too feminine).

i LOVE that Hy makes jewelry (ok, that could be because *i* am benefiting from that skill) and thank goodness Hy can sew, because i so cannot (and come to think of it, i'll be benefiting from that skill, too!).

And, Hy ROCKS the pink hair, that's all i'm sayin.

Hys proud girl, rhonda
Old 05-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #34
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a femme and I fuck women.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #35
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post

Here. Here.

A number (more than 5) of years ago, I got together with a group of b-f peeps around here to go fishing. I asked for help with something and got a raft if crap questioning my butchness and masculinity for asking for help. WTF? The cis-guys I work with ask for help from others when they need it, despite the whole guys never ask for directions (and yeah I will ask for directions rather than get lost or more lost) b.s.

Most cis guys worry about being perceived as male enough by their peers too. Why is it that we cannot just let people be?
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daryn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #36
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi I am a femme

I have never, ever, not once, in my life watched a chick flick willingly.
I do not watch lifetime or anything vagina vision like.
I don't watch romantic comedy's, love stories, etc

I am a sci fi, fantasy, action adventure kinda gal

I get ready to go out in 30 minutes

I don't go try on my whole closet to go out
I don't change my mind after I am dressed

I am not afraid of bugs, snakes or mice or rats (most of the time)

My decorating tastes run to simple, dark, basics , what would be considered masculine

I can change a tire

I find this thread very refreshing. I love it when people say this is who I am!!!!!!!!! diversity rocks!!!!!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #37
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

K i'll give it a try...

Being someone else was brave enough to go with real first names,i'll pitch mine out there.It's Mary Michael,most of my frinds and family call me by it tho some will call me Mike hear and there,I get some strange looks in gay bars when someone dose this..it use to bother for some reason,but now what the heck.

I hate spiders big time,if I see them first im ok,if not I sqeel like a girlie girl.

I love to cook and have ovr 60 cook books and colecting as many as I can.

can barely sew a button on but I do the best I can.

I hate to get my hands all messed up u can bet I keep them as nice as possable with hand cream.

I dont do work on cars/trucks even tho I know how.

I colect music boxes,wood carveings,figureines of wolves and eagles as well as have a hugh plate colection hanging at home from all over the world.

Ok now I have at least dented my butch card,but this is me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #38
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, my name is Corkey and I hate spiders and mice and will climb up my wife to get away from them.
I love to garden and cook, grilling is life (don't judge me)
I am allergic to bees and anything that flies and stings, I will hurt you to get away from them.
I cry when any animal, mostly mammalian is hurt and have to turn away when watching other animals eat each other.
I am a softie when it comes to animals, but will cause a kid to cry if they act up and cause an animal harm.
I can change my oil, fix a flat and diagnose an engine problem. The AF wanted me to be an aircraft mechanic, but I chose to be a feminist and become one of the few (at the time) who were among the first flight to carry and use arms, in combat.
I love books and can do higher math only if interested, and yes I have to be interested to do so.
I cannot paint a flower, but the broad side of the barn looks lovely.
I love to work with my hands, but I cannot sew to save my life, yet can tie a bowline knot, go figure.
Oh and my wife burps louder than me. Hee hee!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i usually change 3 or 4 times b4 heading out..even just to hang out

i will model each outfit...checking to make sure it doesnt make my butt look too big

i love getting flowers

i detest sports.....unless there is money involved

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #40
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
K i'll give it a try...

Ok now I have at least dented my butch card,but this is me.
The point of this is YOU DON"T lose your butch card. Who you are can not be taken away from you. Same goes for femmes and everyone else.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: