Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

Old 10-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #21
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Her name was J*****, I loved the way she smelled and the curve of neck. I was in middle school I think.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removing personal names
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #22
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Well let's see. It was a toss up between Wonder Woman and Daisy Duke LOL

Real time it was my third grade teacher Ms. McA. she was tall, tanned and blonde. She was HOT and I loved doing whatever bad things I needed to do to sit on her lap and smell her perfume. LOL I pulled a girl out of my swing set because I knew I'd get into "trouble" LOL and sure enough my punishment was sitting on Ms McAffy's lap and telling her why I would ever do such a mean thing like that LOL Femmes they had me hooked that young lol

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: removing personal names
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #23
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about this, I don't know how I ever though I was straight!

My first big-girl crush, hmm... I had to be 17. We were really good friends and were in Jobs Daughters together. We had sex a few times, her name was P.
Lord I even remember her last name. Then we both got married, we didn't have sex any more but still remained best friends. Her husband talked her into joining Hari Krishna. When I came out she would not talk to me any more because it was against Krishna. It broke my heart.

Damn!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: removing personal names
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation

Her name was J******. She had 3 older brothers and was very butch, even in 3rd grade. She invited me to her house (which always had heavy machinery parked outside cause her Dad owned a construction company--I liked that too) and we went into her basement to play house. She went to "work", I stayed home and cooked plastic food in the play kitchen. I think it was plastic porkchops and sunny-side-up eggs. She came home and started nuzzling my neck. Asked me to lay down on the couch with her and she layed right on top of me. Face to face. I had no clue what she was doing. She started rolling around and making noises. Luckily the pork chops didn't burn. I don't recall any more (sorry) but I remember walking home afterwards and wondering why my face felt so flushed.

After that, whenever I saw a Palumbo dump truck driving around it would make me smile.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #25
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

I feel I've led a very sheltered life...
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #26
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I remember it, like it just happened yesterday
I was 18, she was 36
I was newly married and had no idea what those feelings were I was feeling
Hated sex with a man, decided it wasn't for me
Marriage didn't last, I didn't get the girl, but I did go on to explore why I had those feelings
Fast forward many years and look at me now...
I know who I am and surround myself with like minded people

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #27
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

It's hard to tell which came first, but I remember being in Junior kindergarten (cause school was half days as opposed to Senior kindergarten) and my father leaving me with a babysitter who was a teenaged girl our family knew well from across the street. My grandmother usually took care of me, but she was out. Anyways, I remember being really nervous about being babysat by this girl, cause I had a crush on her and didn't want it to show. I was about 4 or 5 at the time.

There was also this girl in the schoolyard in grade 2 (I guess I was 6 or 7) who's name I never knew because I never slowed down enough for her to catch me, lol. There was this game all the girls at school used to play where they would chase the boys, haul them to the ground and kiss them, at which point the boys would die of embarrassment and "coodies." Anyways, this girl would always chase me every day at recess and she was definitely one of my first crushes. I sometimes wonder what happened to her.

And of course random tv characters. Somewhere around the same time (5) I had a crush on the character who played Susan in the BBC version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I also remember wanting to alternatively be Edmund and Peter...so in retrospect that's a little odd since Susan was their sister Anyways, I also remember crushing on Felicity from Road to Avonlea (fellow Canadians, I hear you mocking me! But you will never shame me into not liking that show! lol)...though I still totally crush on Sarah Polley (Sarah Stanley in the show) I guess you can call it a life-long thing, lol. I was a little kid, she was a little kid. She's grown up, I'm grown up. And she's still hot as hell

EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #28
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

3rd grade, ... i cut my hair, started wearing the clothes i wanted to wear, (cut off jeans, ball jerseys of any kind, ect.)
and wanted to play with no one but the boys.
those girls just didn't know how to play rough and dirty lol.

then 4th grade, i had my first girl crush and woman crush.

the girl, we shared the summer under a weeping willow tree. and when elvis died,
i was right their with her. she cried and cried. her mom didn't like
me. mom said that i had no discipline from home. mom knew lol. she moved away
the next school year. i was devastated. i remember she came to say goodbye.
i was in the backyard playing. i couldn't look at her. i was so heartbroken. i didn't tell her bye. i regret that.

the woman was a 4th grade teacher. i loved how she cared. that caring that belongs to only a woman.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #29
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmmm....2nd grade, A. J*******.
We Hung out as friends all the way thru high school.
I don't think she knew.

Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #30
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy L'il Southpaw View Post
My best friend says I went on a guy dating frenzy after that!

3 engagements, one marriage, one divorce, numerous attractions, dreams, and crushes, and 12 years later, I had my first girlfriend.

I'm sure I had crushes in high school but not something I understood or would own up too at the time or even now. It keeps my friendships in perspective. Not that I talk to any of them any longer. Except my bud...
For the record - I believe 3 engagements and one marriage prove you went on a guy dating frenzy after that lol So score one for the best friend (that being me of course)

I have no idea who my first crush was - I do know a cute perky femme named kim was the first person I messed around with - and I was about 10 or 11 at that point. But I didn't put it together then. It was just something we did - I enjoyed it. I didn't have a thought "Oh I like girls" at that point. just "I like kim and would like her all to myself thank you". We were pretty inseparable for the couple of years I lived in her neighborhood. We even had a bit of a love triangle thing going on with another butch down the street fighting for her attention as well. Yeah even at 10 she had two butches wrapped around her fingers. We pretty much did what kim wanted to do - and were into and out of friendship with each other because of it. Funny - kim is now married with kids. We reconnected via FB a couple of years back - and it's still very odd to see her name active. I wonder how she feels seeing me active on FB - knowing what we did... what we shared.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #31
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Leonard View Post
I was six and she was on the Mickey Mouse Club show. I thought she was captivating.
My older brother actually dated Annette back in the mid 60s.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #32
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I attended a Catholic grade school, and there was this young nun named Sister M., you could see red hair peeking out of her habit, and she used to come up to the neighborhood I lived in and play basketball out in the alley with all of the kids from the block. I had NO idea why I was so drawn to her, but I thought she was amazing.
Of course I had all the usual tv crushes, Wonder Woman, Audrey Hepburn, all of them.
Got married at 16 mostly to get the hell outta the house of horrors I lived in, but always had these thoughts (never felt I could act on them).

In 1994, I had moved to FL and had gotten a job with this ins company. There was a butch woman who worked there as a clerk, and I found her reading a BDSM novel during break. SWOON! She came up behind me one day, and had one of those heavy thick rubber bands on her wrist, which she SNAPPED in my ear from behind me~! She did it just to see me jump! OMG, I almost came right then and there! LOL We never did anything, and in a drunken night of sharing stories together, i admitted my crush to her. We both decided that keeping our friendship was more important.

Years ago, when I was still married, my ex knew I was really attracted to butch women, and I remember sitting at a munch with him at the mall, and him pointing out butch women for me to look at! HA! Little did he know that I would eventually find one for me, and leave him when I came out.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: removing personal names
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #33
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Damsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
A couple of damsels in distress that messed with my mind, lol.

Haven't met the actual princess yet.
Don't give up on the damsels, there are some of us, who DO NOT, play hurtful mind games.

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #34
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
3rd grade, ... i cut my hair, started wearing the clothes i wanted to wear, (cut off jeans, ball jerseys of any kind, ect.)
and wanted to play with no one but the boys.
those girls just didn't know how to play rough and dirty lol.

then 4th grade, i had my first girl crush and woman crush.

the girl, we shared the summer under a weeping willow tree. and when elvis died,
i was right their with her. she cried and cried. her mom didn't like
me. mom said that i had no discipline from home. mom knew lol. she moved away
the next school year. i was devastated. i remember she came to say goodbye.
i was in the backyard playing. i couldn't look at her. i was so heartbroken. i didn't tell her bye. i regret that.

the woman was a 4th grade teacher. i loved how she cared. that caring that belongs to only a woman.
MY goodness, what a beautiful innocent love.

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #35
LediskoLove99

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently neurotic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST ReputationLediskoLove99 Has the BEST Reputation

I was 15 and it was a friend of mine. I really, really liked her she was pretty and feminine and smart. I eventually got up the courage to tell her. She being the nice friend she was laughed in my face, most embarrassing experience of my life.

After I sort of got over her (about two months later, aren't teenagers resilent?) there was another girl she was much different from the first one, she always wore a hoodie and jeans and her one hat that she always wore backwards (I have a weird women wearing hats fetish type thing) and she was just as smart but much sweeter.She had short blonde hair that she always had styled nicely with this great smelling gel, and amazingly beautiful blue eyes and a wonderful smile. She's actually the reason I failed my biology class, I was too busy staring at her to focus on my work haha. I didn't tell her though, I was too nervous after the first girl. That and she had a girlfriend, who I also had a crush on.

Ever since the first girl laughing at me when I admitted my feelings to her I haven't been able to approach anyone since. That was nearly 7 years ago. I got over her but not the embarrassment of being laughed at like that. Especially since she decided it was a good idea to go around and share it with all of her friends inculding the girl she had a crush on.
LediskoLove99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LediskoLove99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 03:46 AM   #36
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

Her name was C*******. I was 11, she was 16. Her dad's garage was filled with every mechanical tool ever invented. When I would pass by and the garage door was open, she could be found there tinkering on something, so I would walk up (or ride up on the bike) to see what she was doing. She had the prettiest smile ever, though she did not give them away unless she was truly pleased. We moved away the summer I had discovered her existence.

I might have really had a crush on the garage. But I never forgot her or her smile.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: removing personal names
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I'mOneToo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #37
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

My 1st grade teacher, Mrs H*******. She had huge brown eyes and a Dorothy Hamill haircut and she was covered in freckles. I remember clearly one time she bent forward to show me something on the paper I was working on and her dress fell forward and I saw her body all the way to the floor and every bit of skin I could see was freckled. I was mesmerized.

Then my first real pining unto death crush was in the 6th grade, R******. She looked like a young Katherine Hepburn (for whom I held a burning passion).

I hung out with a pack of guys and we all had a crush on R******, sometimes we could get her to come roust about with us but usually she was off reading about feminism or listening to the Beatles. She was so smart and to my farmland Indiana view, exotic and worldly (well, as much as one can be in the 6th grade).

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #38
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I prolly shouldnt tell this story

I was maybe 6 or 7 and the lil girl next door, I had a lil thing for her,one day she wanted to spend the night,well in bed she wanted me to grind on her.. so I did

no thats not the first the first was a babysitter I was like 3 or 4, she had long brown hair to her ass, and she would get on the swings and I would watch her hair sweep across the sand.. DAYUMM! yeah she was fine!

lets see I had a crush on my moms best friend and when I was around 16 she kissed kissed me
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #39
Daktari

Knew from the get-go I was 'different' but didn't have a name for it. Had a crush on Miss B****** from the first day of primary school aged 5. My crushes were always on adults.

Found playing 'Dr's and nurses' nekkid in the dark with my childhood friend BC aged 6/7

Massive crushes on Dr.Who's companions starting with Jo Grant (played by Katy Manning) in 1971, followed by Sarah Jane (RIP Elizabeth Sladen).

Carried on having crushes and playing Drs and nurses with various girls throughout my teens and early 20's until I met my first real live 'out' lesbians aged 25 and came out.

A life-time later and I'm still playing Dr's and nurses with girls

Trust me I'm a Doctor!!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: removing personal names
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #40
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I think I knew I was different all the way back to my classmate J****** in first grade, but my first oh-my-god-knock-me-out-of-the-park crush was on my friend, K******, starting at the latter part of ninth grade when she walked into Mr. Hess's math class. I took up trumpet in high school just so I could be one of two female trumpet players in marching band (guess who was the other?). We volunteered together at the hospital. We went to the same college, until I dropped out. So that's a lot of years of crushing! I had boyfriends now and then, but nothing even came close to Kathy.

She never knew-I didn't know, myself. I felt pressured to "find a guy", and I would have given anything to transfer those feelings to a guy, but it never happened. I know where she is now, but we've lost touch.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Gráinne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gráinne For This Useful Post: