How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't like long rambling quotes, with nothing profound or moving about them.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #822
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

That I didn't win the 32 Flat screen today........

But I'm happy for the co-worker who did !!!!

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #823
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Really Dont Like

Having to find a home for Simon. It breaks my heart
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #824
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I Really Dont Like

Noooooooooooooo. I am so sorry!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #825
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't like...

LOVEBUGS. Ugh, just driving around on my lunchbreak, my car is plattered with them!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #826
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Noooooooooooooo. I am so sorry!
Thank You....

I Really Dont Like

Crying my eyes out cause he is a part of me. And has been my best friend over the past few years.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #827
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I Really Dont Like

Nooooooooo!!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #828
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank You....

I Really Dont Like

Crying my eyes out cause he is a part of me. And has been my best friend over the past few years.
What is happening that you have to give him up, Mistie? Any way around it?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #829
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

No, no way around it. I have been fighting it. Its better for him. He cant live in the crate all the time. Im working so much that he stays in it. Thats no life for him. This struggle is going to take awhile He deserves a family and I cant give him that. He needs a backyard, and kids and people who can love him. My ex who I bought him for originally is looking around as well. Im not giving him to just anyone. Im going to make sure he will be loved and taken care of. Just like I do. And I can check on him from time to time.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #830
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
No, no way around it. I have been fighting it. Its better for him. He cant live in the crate all the time. Im working so much that he stays in it. Thats no life for him. This struggle is going to take awhile He deserves a family and I cant give him that. He needs a backyard, and kids and people who can love him. My ex who I bought him for originally is looking around as well. Im not giving him to just anyone. Im going to make sure he will be loved and taken care of. Just like I do. And I can check on him from time to time.
Ok. Well, I am glad to hear that it is something where you can take your time in finding a good person for him. I hear you saying it is sad for you, though. That would be hard to do.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #831
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't like...

not knowing. I still don't know if this life-changing move I made is going to pan out. The end of the federal fiscal year is the end of the month so they cannot postpone anymore after September 30 at which time I will learn if I will be staying for the next three years or if I will be moving home, wherever home is.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #832
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Does he really need to be in the crate? I leave my shih tzu have the run of the house and I'm gone all day too.
Or will he make a mess?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #833
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Does he really need to be in the crate? I leave my shih tzu have the run of the house and I'm gone all day too.
Or will he make a mess?
Oh no he needs to be in the crate LOL I learned the hard way... Trust me. Stuff chewed up, crap and pee all over the place just to show me how mad he is at me when Im not there. My big boss whom I am friends with and whom has a huge yard with kids and another dog he gets along with called. And he will take Simon. And I can come and see him anytime I want. Simon has been around him and the boss's other dog alot. So they get along well. Im glad he will be ok and happy and I can still go see him... Thanks for inquiring
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #834
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
[COLOR="rgb(47, 79, 79)"]I really don't like it that Mistie has to give away her Simon, I know it would really hurt me to give away one of mine too.

I really don't like feeling like I'm being pulled in two different directions; it's maddening. I know that's real cryptic but that's all I can say at this time. The servant cannot serve two masters because you will always end up loving one and hating the other.
[/COLOR]
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #835
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hypocrisy

i really hate people that say one thing and do another, that make promises they cant keep, and that you can never depend on, arghhhhhhhhhhh
sanee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanee66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #836
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Angry oy...

personality disorders (at work) dat try hard to dance on your vera last nerve. (good thang i been in dis line o' work a lotta years! lol)
Old 09-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #837
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I really dont like that I can't adopt a puppy! Boooo for landlords that dont allow pets!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 02:28 AM   #838
Jeep

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!

Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't like it when people finally convince me they're my friends and then completely ignore me.
I really don't like... MONDAYS
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:23 AM   #839
Daktari

I still really don't like mornings

I really don't like when numpties post personally attacking rants about you (on another website) when they have no idea about who you are and your life..
Old 09-26-2011, 04:34 AM   #840
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I really don't like...

food getting stuck in my teeth... especially first thing in the morning. c'mon!
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: