Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 11-23-2016, 08:46 PM   #1581
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

its been awhile since I have been on BFP except to play the arcade but...

I am thankful I am celebrating 5 years with my husband, 3 which we are married

I am ever so grateful for my grand daughter Violet, and my soon to be grand daughter to be named Evangaline

I am grateful I have been able to work PT even tho I am disabled and sometimes struggle

I am grateful that even tho I struggle physically and financially I have my horse, which is my best therapy for the mind and body

I am grateful that I can see the pain I have had, all resulted in the happiness I have now.

I am grateful for my lovely Rose Cottage, my tiny house, which brings me comfort and joy and shelters me and my loved ones
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #1582
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for the beauty found in the natural world around me, for the sound of the ocean, for a safe place to live, heat in my house, a car which gets me from A to B, friendships I am growing in my new community, air in my lungs,.....my strength of will to get up each day putting one foot in front of the other as I complete a seeming never ending mountain of "to dos" and that I can feel even when the feelings are hard, unpleasant and at times desired to cease....

My life has taken turns I did not ask for and yet it is my life and still contains beauty and grace....I get to direct my path and maybe, just maybe now that I'm older (sigh yikes small smile) I'll use my wisdom to make choices which will lead me right where I am supposed to be.....

....thankful for opportunities in an unwritten future
Old 11-23-2016, 10:20 PM   #1583
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful I am still hear to watch my great grands grow up. Greatfull for my son who has stuck by my on this hard trip and learning process before, during and still as my knee heals...It has been a real rocky road( no pun intended). So ever thankful for my fur kids who are all ways near, they are the best thing to help keep me centered when I feel like falling apart. I am just plain thankful for being hear, to many more pool games left to play.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 10:20 PM   #1584
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. I am at the tail end of a two week road trip, reconnecting with East of the Mississippi friends. It could not have gone better. And still one visit to go - I arrive tomorrow.

All my friends are happy and doing well, which am grateful for. And I reconnected with them like we had just seen each other yesterday - except it was a little more intense because it has been a long time and life has happened to us all. A couple of them I saw two years ago, a couple within the last five years, but two very close friends I hadn't seen for ten years. I am not going to let that happen again. The friend on whose doorstep I arrive tomorrow I saw last month, but before that I think it had been three years. I am not going to do that anymore, meaning let so much time pass without seeing those I love. I am still super sad because this is the first big holiday without my mom. But I feel warmed by the love of friends and a little more grounded in this world again.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:32 AM   #1585
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful for my Butch who has saved my butt, and rescued from bad situations many times.

Thankful for my chosen family. I love my SO and 2 wonderful kit-cats.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:34 AM   #1586
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a challenging, often difficult year, but there is much to be thankful for:

*I found my niece, and we had a wonderful reunion after 40+ years in March.
*That same trip, with my kids. Even with some squabbling, I'm so glad we did that. It might have been the last time before both of them go off on their own adventures.
*I have great health, even while being well-padded, for my age.
*The opportunity to study something new next year and to realize a long-standing goal
*My home, which is becoming my retreat and my haven
*The gift of being a cook, and food to cook with.

I'm thankful for the failures and things that didn't go well, because I learned so much about myself through them. I learned how strong I really am.

I can't really think of one thing in my life that I'm not thankful for.
Old 11-24-2016, 05:11 AM   #1587
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for having a job, enough to eat, a place to live, my wonderful spouse, I'm thankful she is still with me and able to walk with her walker, my 3 dogs, all the little things in life that really matter.
Old 11-24-2016, 05:32 AM   #1588
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for the tiny bit of rain we got

The merest sliver of a moon shining through the trees

The happy wonder of absolute quiet that exists just before dawn...
Old 11-24-2016, 07:15 AM   #1589
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for a free press.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #1590
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Very Blessed
I have a warm home a reliable truck a job that pays me well. God blessed me with a great family and abundantly blessed me with friends, my chosen family.

God has blessed me so richly and He sends people and animals across my path that keep me humble. Always providing accordingly so that I may share my blessings.

For this today and every day I am thankful.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 08:54 AM   #1591
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for my cozy home, my open and loving family, my dogs that get me up and going every morning at 430,and my opportunity to advance my education...and never being to old to learn or love.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:28 PM   #1592
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for this website! A very big thank you to the Admins and everyone who makes this website possible.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 01:33 PM   #1593
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Amazingly...for modern technology, to be able to stay connected with all my family, friends and people I've never met, thru all this social media.

Who would have ever thought this would happen in my lifetime.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #1594
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for the amazing bond that I have with my dog, Sadie. She is sweet and stays true.

I am so very thankful for chosen family, friends and acquaintances. People that are there for me whether it is for lighthearted conversation or when either of us needs support. As I've grown older, I realize more and more the importance of these sacred connections with others.

I am thankful for my life. Blessings and failures, because both are teachers. Good health. Hopes and dreams still to come.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 10:38 AM   #1595
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I am spending most every day in gratitude lately. Yesterday was especially beautiful because I was not anxious, nervous, or immersed in a toxic family dynamic. Instead, I spent the day with pleasant people, having pleasant conversation, eating good food.
I then had the privilege of playing limo driver and fulfilling the curiosity of one very adorable gentleman who was dying for a ride in my 300.

A very good day
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 02:41 PM   #1596
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful for the patience my roomie.
Thankful she went black friday shopping with me beginning with waking at 3:30 am to drive an hour before the shopping began.
Thankful for her help in locating different items in a HUGE Bass Pro Shop store.
Thankful for her splitting time with me standing in line at check out. Since my accident, my knees don't let me walk or stand for very long at all.
Thankful she found Skippy some new clothes cheap.

Also thankful for my waitress and store manager at Cracker Barrel.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #1597
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am so very thankful for so very many blessings I have had this year.

Every.single.event....has been a "blessing". It has reminded me of humility, made me re think things, & to get out of my element.....

My year has thrown some major curves, but I am still alive, I can still breathe, & I still have my birthday!!! I have chosen family, some really awesome friends, THIS Planet site, & my little dachshund Hope.

I am thankful for the site, close friends, phone calls, & being able to have a roof over my head, food, & all the creature comforts I do enjoy.

Most importantly, I am very thankful for a very dear friend whom is an important part of my life.

My health, being able to support myself, & being able to travel are some of my most thankful things I have.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:52 AM   #1598
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much to be thankful for..

I'm thankful that at my age I still have my Momma

For my 2 daughters and my 8 grandbabies....

For a healthy heart, that wasn't so healthy a few years ago....

A job that I love and the paycheck that comes with it.....

The most awesome friends anyone could ask for......

My apartment and my lack of decorating sense...lol

I am blessed.
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 04:28 AM   #1599
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for this community that I have been part of for many years.

It is like coming home.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 06:06 PM   #1600
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a wonderful meeting today!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful