Notices

Old 10-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #2561
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default holy Hannah there's just too much today to post about!!

But my moust proud moment...

I walked FOUR WHOLE MILES up and back Edisto Beach!!! I hiked at a fast pace up to the cove where the best shells are carrying a large, backpack style camera case and a shell bucket WITHOUT PAIN...by the time I made it to the curve of the cove, my bucket was FILLED with incredible spiral shaped shells, about TEN POUNDS....I took a break to sit and sort my favorites and take pictures.... felt so rejuvenated and refreshed!! Soooo peaceful and happy!!....

With my extra heavy bucket, I didn't hike so fast back, but I made good time only stopping long enough to switch my bucket to a different side (it started to feel like 40 pounds)...still without pain in my back, legs or SI joints!! ...only a little winded and arms a bit tired from gear...got back to my friends with a HUGE smile on my face, and sooooo tickled with the special treasure trove I found!!

Had a late lunch...hiked back out to the pier to take three videos of the crashing surf fora sweet friend...loved walking in the soothing, crystal clear waves as I took a video of my sandy sexy femme feet as the wind whipped my skirt around my ankles....sooo very content that I could do this without assistance walking or losing my balance and NO FEAR of the water!! Only intense pleasure and contentment!

Now we're driving back to the Angel Tree to get pictures of the snow white squirrel for my favorite buddy. ...still no pain, only slightly tired muscles.

Anyone reading this may go BIG DEAL...that's ok... In more than two years, I haven't been able to walk more than a few yards without great difficulty or pain or assistance ...and doing steps ir uneven ground has been misery....

Today was like a new beginning for me!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 04:55 PM   #2562
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Exactly zero. And it was terrific.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #2563
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

friday i went to work, took my car to the shop at lunch, came home when my car was fixed, mowed the grass and went to the grocery store

today i babysat a 3 and 5 year old, did laundry, fixed the garage door opener and took a nap...

tomorrow...i am doing nothing

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #2564
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry for my typos in my big post above... I was trying to type as Blade was driving the truck over bumpy Edisto roads on our way with several other friends to the Angel Tree...as soon as we got there, I was requested to climb over the tailgate to stand in the back with the camera as we drove down a dirt road with all of us on "look out" for the snow white squirrel. ...we found it!! Everyone so excited, but at nearly sunset, it jumped thu the trees and over the road so fast, I couldn't focus the camera fast enough....by the time I got back to my post...it was too late to edit.

What else did I accomplish today?? Riding Shotgun and climbing over tall tailgates in a FULL LENGTH SKIRT without showing my ass!! ...lol...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #2565
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My GF and I made major strides today in cleaning out my garage to ready my house for sale.

We took two truckloads of furniture, clothing, etc., over to Goodwill and one load to Out of The Closet.

I am embarrassed to say that I found some things in my garage that 1) I forgot that I had and 2) that I thought I lost during my move when I bought my house almost 15 years ago.

Since I did not even know that I still had them: they were donated.

I finally feel that we are making progress!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 12:27 AM   #2566
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I accomplished the directions my Dr. gave me on Thursday when I was told that more than likely, I had the flu. I rested and sipped water all day long.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #2567
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

No rest for the wicked.

Ok. Nothing went as planned. So I re-thought my idea. Came up with better one.

So. Cut ten 9 1/2" 1x3's... screwed them into supports. Added thin strips at top. Now going it attach fabric ...sandwich insulation between wall and fabric .... If my energy holds up...will use self drilling screws to attach hangers to ceiling for soft storage.

I cleaned the entry outside ... just the entry... finished painting welcome sign ...hung it. Tried to polish brass numbers .... 20+ years of tarnish .... almost got it all.... washed wall...ran shop vac.

Planted bulbs...replanted century plants ... rigged up safe area for sego palms ... repotted several plants... sigh....

I need my OWN HOME. Please please please Great Spirit ....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #2568
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished today

I am taking it easy and enjoying some football.
Also, made the bed, 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and starting the Sunday cooking marathon for the meals next week.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #2569
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okie doki .... posted photo of my repainted sign ... so much cuter. Painted water to look like Emerald Coast.... blue sky instead of white .... teal woodie... orange welcome and border.

I noticed the trim around woodie windows don't stand out..... will rethink that.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:42 PM   #2570
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default calder dairy.

returned milk bottles.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #2571
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I went into the big city and purchased Valomilk candy. It was about a twenty minute drive but worth it.. I hope lol.

I also ate dinner while I was out there.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:45 PM   #2572
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Early morning chores...fed chickens and guinea birds...fed furry critters...
Collected eggs (17 pretty ones made me proud of my little flock)...
Managed to test my sugar, feed myself, put a few things away, walked dogs, get meds then crash again from damn sinus infection...
At around 1pm, I broke my fever...at 2:20 I made a pb&j sandwich with my homemade strawberry jam...more meds.. lots of tea...walked dogs cleaned up after one sick one...looked for my inhaler.... washed my face with hot cloth and peppermint eucalyptus soap....crashed again ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM   #2573
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished today

I drove 6 hours round trip to count oysters and take water samples in a marsh adjacent to the beach. Not a bad day.

Now make breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #2574
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Since 7 am I've cleaned all the Crap off the front porch. Cleaned the porch.. tossed a giant trash can full of garbage off said porch..... hung plant chandelier ... put all my stuff by Grace ... moved all my painting supplies ...projects moved. .... chased goober twice, she fled the scene of chaos. S coaxed her into her car, hee hee.

Took shower. Bought painter's tape for cheep at Restore.... treated me to sundae and Route 44 diet cherry limeade at SONIC...mmmmmmm.

Am freeking exhausted. Two loads of laundry.... someone of the Kitty species has the runs... geezus... still finding it in secret spaces. If I have any energy later I will put up tape to finish touch up work on cabinets.

7 am to 4 pm... 9 f*****g hours of cleaning lifting tossing ..... she better notice or she's getting mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #2575
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

After being a couch tater with my box of tissues, and meds making me sleep half the day...I made an awesome yummy dinner and a trip to get groceries.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #2576
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I took on my email in-box today, and read, moved and tossed throughout the day. It is now empty, and hopefully I can keep up with it now. It can be daunting, if I ignore it for several days. Yay me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #2577
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I was worried that I wouldn't get much done today because yesterday we had severe winds that knocked out power and left a lot of people stranded. It took me longer to get home (I walked home), but strangely my feet felt okay today. I managed to be at work and I managed to get a few things done tonight at home. Of course, right now, my feet and legs are propped up, properly. : )

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:16 PM   #2578
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I worked 7 hours of OT, showered, went to dinner with a friend, and now I'm just relaxing.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #2579
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

The online training from hell is now complete.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 12:23 PM   #2580
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

large oak tree in the front yard is being trimmed, plumber appointment made for after 4pm (earliest i could get if i dont want to wait til monday) rough draft on a surprise project is done, now i just need pay bills, order a b day present for mom and get some halloween candy!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today