Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 40 degrees and sunny today.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #1202
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

42* overcast
just enough sun to melt the snow from last week, in preparation for this weekends snow. Put the plants to bed for the winter.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #1203
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment it's a beautiful 71* with lot's of sun.My fur kids are out having a blast playing ball.The weather man says starting tomorrow it will a drastic change in the temp back to really cold weather down into the 50's it will also last a few days.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #1204
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather report

It was 82 degrees in central Texas today just perfect. However, we expect to drop into the 30's this weekend. That is life in Texas!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #1205
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

-weather haiku-

blue skies with sunshine
cleaned house from top to bottom
very cold, tonight.

Right now, it's about: 40 degrees (?)
Tonight's low: about 21 degrees.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #1206
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
At the moment it's a beautiful 71* with lot's of sun.My fur kids are out having a blast playing ball.The weather man says starting tomorrow it will a drastic change in the temp back to really cold weather down into the 50's it will also last a few days.
LOL where I am at really cold weather is not in the 50's !!! That would be welcomed!! I am glad someone is not having these freezing temps! When it gets cold like this I tend to get a little stiff, so I try and move around a bit more during the winter......<sigh>
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 11:20 PM   #1207
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default squalls...

yesterday, today, tamale...

oh mah...
Old 12-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #1208
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today's high was around 60, and the same for tomorrow.

Rain expected Saturday...that's winter in Southern California.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #1209
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Looks like there is a big snow/ice storm coming this way!

The weatherpeople are saying that power outages could last 5 - 7 days! Ice, freezing rain, and sleet. And Monday night it's supposed to get down to SIX degrees!!!

BRRRRRR!!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #1210
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

The weatherpeople are saying that power outages could last 5 - 7 days! Ice, freezing rain, and sleet. And Monday night it's supposed to get down to SIX degrees!!!

BRRRRRR!!!
It is hitting here too!

Firewood check
Propane check
Cars filled with gas check

Flannel Jammies check

Sending good thoughts to all who will have to deal with this storm
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #1211
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

BRRRRRR!!!
Hitting us too here in the Dallas and surrounding areas. I'm East of Big D an hour and it's gonna be fricking cold !
Old 12-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #1212
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Well, my goodness!!!

I guess our power conglomerate has brought in 8000 additional crews in anticipation of the event!

Guess I better start charging the Kindle and gathering up board games. Also will probably be cooking in a Dutch oven or the little camp stove. As long as I can get some coffee, all will be well!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 01:32 AM   #1213
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment it is still 70* hear in Shreveport,by morning it won't be so nice cause we are supposed to have a 40* drop in temps plus lots and lots of rain.Last I herd we may have a winter mix of ice/snow at some point so whatever happends we are ready for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 06:32 AM   #1214
Daktari

Dropping temperatures, gale-force winds throughout the country, flood warnings in (mainly) coastal areas.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #1215
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The slow breeze has turned into a good blowing wind along with more temp drops cause of the wind chill.Shreveport is in a direct line down the I -20 from Dallas so there is no telling how long it will take the real nasty stuff to get to hear,it's very cloudy at the moment with nothing in site but grey cloud with the 70% chanch of rain to day tomorrow it's 100%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #1216
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

48* will have 1 inch of snow by the morning. Weeee weather roller coaster.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #1217
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The rain has started,it's not to bad at the moment but it is colder by the minute.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #1218
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin, check the site weather.com, for your local forecasting, just hit change and type in your zipcode then you can see the entire forecast hour by hour if you wish or day by day,etc.

It's already 31* here and icing over, sleet and rainfall. Local ISD's called and said schools will be opening at 10 am due to the weather on the roads, and the buses will be running 2 hours late to pick up the kiddos. It'll be in the low 20's tonight and in the teens Friday night, with high of 29 Friday during the day. Man it's cold..........brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
It's very nasty outside and my cat is out doors in it, he won't come in til he's had enough, then he'll be jiggling my door knob meowing to get in where it's warm inside. Such a character that one, he hates using the litter box, he's an outdoor boy. LOL
Old 12-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #1219
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

This is what the Rain to ICE storm looks like over Dallas and Oklahoma areas and East of Dallas where I live. All the pink is the Winter ICE STORM that's heading Eastward.

Old 12-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #1220
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

ok tru...you are scaring me haha
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather