Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the Ohio State/Virginia Tech football game and posting and in chat!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:28 PM   #922
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in a motel room in Ottawa Illinois wondering why the dessert included with most "seniors' dinners" is almost always rice pudding.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 11:48 PM   #923
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Just signed off amazon.Bought another pair of cowboy boots.I need to stop with this buying boots,its going to take a fucking lifetime just to wear the ones I already have in my closet.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 11:53 PM   #924
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

In the chat room and just finished eating some food.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 04:14 AM   #925
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm in a motel room in Ottawa Illinois wondering why the dessert included with most "seniors' dinners" is almost always rice pudding.
We were just in Ottawa IL a couple of weeks ago. If you can, eat at BASH burger and sushi house (215 W Jefferson St). It is amazing!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #926
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rambling

Wondering what to have for breakfast? I'm tempted to go to Swami's. I could have a really nice and healthful breakfast and then off to the mall to walk it off. But, I need to save some money if I'm going to get an iPad. So, maybe I'll make some oatmeal or just green juice it this morning.

I need to start exercising again. Haven't done much of that this summer, but haven't gained any wejght back. It's been nice just maintaining (so much easier to do when I deal with my emotions head on and don't run from them). Still, I feel a bit guilty for not exercising after what I went thru to get the bike I wanted(!), but I'll get over it.

I think I'll just stay in bed for awhile longer.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #927
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Driving up with my best friend for hopefully the last day of packing up hys mother's house. This has been a very long 3weeks since hys mother passed. Hope everyone has a great rest of their week.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #928
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am signing off and will nay nay my way to the shower.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 12:31 AM   #929
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Posting..

I'm awake.Need to take care of business in a few hours.Thinking I should go get some sleep.

Hearing her walk around..

She may need to take away the keys...which she's done before.That's love.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 04:48 AM   #930
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wide bloody awake and have been for 2 hours. Finally gave up and got up. My sleep is all screwy for a few weeks beyond my control and I hate it.

On the other hand, it makes me appreciate the fact that normally I am a regular sleeper and it makes all the difference in the world.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #931
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Mulling that pricey new iPad. Do I really want one? (Yep.) I never, ever buy new-model toys or cars when they first come out, but I'm fiendin' on this new iPad. It does everything I want plus some.

My coworker is gonna try and talk our manager into buying one for us. I don't think that's gonna fly, but you never know.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #932
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the lingerie episode of Project Runway.

"If your model is only missing a whip, it's gone too far."

Oh, I beg to differ, Mr. Gunn. I beg to differ.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:14 PM   #933
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Watching the steelers/patriots game

waiting on my girl to text me back

Albert Einstein
Old 09-10-2015, 08:51 PM   #934
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Texting with a couple of folks, and trying to decide whether or not to enter a fray online. I just remembered to ask myself, "Do I want to be right or do I want peace?" Peace, peace, almost always peace.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #935
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Watching "Master Chef" and avoiding any responsible things like doing laundry.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 09:31 PM   #936
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Eating an hot fudge sundae

Texting with my friends

On Facebook

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 09:11 AM   #937
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Trying to keep awake..oh believe me,i'll crash around noon.Was talking to someone online about some huge asteroid that is suppose to hit earth this month ..am I ready to go?,yes.I'll probably sit out the lawn chairs and get drunk.

Hey man,it's too early to think about death...oh,they can talk and talk and talk.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:27 AM   #938
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Eating, posting and planning out the rest of my day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 09:44 AM   #939
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my cat tear around the apartment like a maniac because she just used the litter box...why do cats do that after they poop, anyway?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #940
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Enjoying my stay-cation.

Watching Pennetta beat Halep at the US open.

Laughing at Daniela and her chubby cat who makes noise when he walks down the hall. 8

Waiting to hear from a buddy to see if we're gonna cruise grand tonight.

Wondering if I need more friends like homoe who will talk me into buying expensive toys (yes!).

Getting ready to turn on the vape and lineup some movies for today

That's it for now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: