Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-23-2010, 06:07 AM   #381
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shi View Post
That is creepy Ruthie ,but I have heard men say that before.They have this idea that they can get a lesbian in bed with there wife /lover for their enjoyment. They are ignorant people who don't have a clue what gay really means lol.Anyways don't give up there is someone out there that is gonna love you and treat you the way you should be.
Yeah wow that is creepy why do they let men on a lesbian dating site I will never know!! I'm on a few but nothing really happens I think they are waste of time and money!!

So I hope all the singles are enjoying the day so far and have a good one!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #382
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

When I was still a member of aol, we would get men in the lesbian chat rooms posing as women. That is why I stopped going on aol and I could understand, if they are preop mtf's and wanted to ask a few questions, but some were str8t guys.

I had my lab practical midterm for my anatomy class yesterday and I feel confindent that I passed with a high B to an 80 on it.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Yeah wow that is creepy why do they let men on a lesbian dating site I will never know!! I'm on a few but nothing really happens I think they are waste of time and money!!

So I hope all the singles are enjoying the day so far and have a good one!!
Old 09-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #383
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
When I was still a member of aol, we would get men in the lesbian chat rooms posing as women. That is why I stopped going on aol and I could understand, if they are preop mtf's and wanted to ask a few questions, but some were str8t guys.

I had my lab practical midterm for my anatomy class yesterday and I feel confindent that I passed with a high B to an 80 on it.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Yeah I'm so happy for you I'm glad you passed, well the school finally got me an internship for Tuesday so I can go back to work and get my clinicals done with hopefully soon so I can move away from this place and find peace and tranquilty in Florida!!

Happy Friday singles!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #384
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello singles. Hope everyone has a good weekend. <3 to everyone
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:25 PM   #385
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

*tip hat*
Old 09-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #386
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #387
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just popping into say hi. Have been sort of weepy today about being single
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #388
qtpie5575

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Relationship Status:
Single with the option to test drive!

qtpie5575 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Just popping into say hi. Have been sort of weepy today about being single
Hang in there cuddly! I know what you mean. I have kind of been down about being single especially with the change in weather and no cute butch to snuggle up to. BUT............when its mean to be, it will happen. I learned long ago when I am always looking looking looking for him I end up with total losers but when I stop looking all the time and let nature take its course I usually find a winner! (((Hugs to you cuddly!)))
"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thought nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keeping what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."
qtpie5575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #389
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday to all My fellow singles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #390
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Now that the weasther is changing it is kinda depressing that no one is around to snuggle up with and I live alone with two dogs, so cuddly I understand what you are going through!! sending hugs to you my friend...HI to all the singles
Old 10-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #391
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtpie5575 View Post
Hang in there cuddly! I know what you mean. I have kind of been down about being single especially with the change in weather and no cute butch to snuggle up to. BUT............when its mean to be, it will happen. I learned long ago when I am always looking looking looking for him I end up with total losers but when I stop looking all the time and let nature take its course I usually find a winner! (((Hugs to you cuddly!)))
Thank you for the hugs and the words of wisdom. You're right, its when I'm not looking I find someone
Old 10-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #392
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Now that the weasther is changing it is kinda depressing that no one is around to snuggle up with and I live alone with two dogs, so cuddly I understand what you are going through!! sending hugs to you my friend...HI to all the singles
You're absolutely right about the weather changing and wanting someone to cuddle with...i love my 4 cats but its not the same lol Thanks for the hugs sweetie
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #393
Berlmeister

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch/trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything male identified
Relationship Status:
dating a bit

Berlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST Reputation

aww, don't be sad. it's a wonderful time of year. and sc is a wonderful place to be in the fall.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #394
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I too have been missing having someone to cuddle with during this change of season. It is such a wonderful season for me and I come alive during it. I would so love to go to punkin festivals and oktoberfests with someone. Or take a train ride to see the fall foliage. I am usually contently single but as of late, I have been gnawing on a flavorless bone...I need someone to do things with. I think this is a very positive sign that I am ready to truly move on and maybe seriously consider dating again. Who knows? I guess when the opportunity knocks I will be able to judge more...
Old 10-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #395
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I too have been missing having someone to cuddle with during this change of season. It is such a wonderful season for me and I come alive during it. I would so love to go to punkin festivals and oktoberfests with someone. Or take a train ride to see the fall foliage. I am usually contently single but as of late, I have been gnawing on a flavorless bone...I need someone to do things with. I think this is a very positive sign that I am ready to truly move on and maybe seriously consider dating again. Who knows? I guess when the opportunity knocks I will be able to judge more...
I truely understand
I just took myself off the market and is putting a possible relationship on hold to finally get down to biz and work on ME for once...JUST moved back out of dad's and no longer his care taker.....I am now moving on w/ things....and also needing things new
just looking for peeps to hang out w/......and do things w/.....we just got a 2nd heat wave in LA area.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #396
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Well, I had a wonderful weekend! May have to take myself out of this thread! A friend has become something much more. Went out with friends friday, then we went over to my place with 2 other couples, then had lunch on Sat... all day together and into the night .. went to her house for Sunday dinner last night with another couple and her brother. We shall see huh.

Have a great week everyone!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #397
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default great to hear

good luck to U
Old 10-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #398
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

its a cold wet Ohio night, my punkin spice candle is the only other light than my laptop. I have on a soft well worn but still beautiful pink flannel nightie. I smell like the lavender soap I bathed in. my nails are all well polished, my legs shaved and scented and lotioned. I am sipping a glass of fresca. My pets are over my shoulder and at my feet. I am so content. So at peace. Could I not share this another?
Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 AM   #399
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Talking

its a cold wet Ohio night, It was cold and damp and rainy here too In CA. the punkin spice candle sounds like it smells nice and possibly.....like pumpkin pie. I like that smell. That is nice......that your animals are around....that is something very comforting and wonderful. IT sounds like a wonderful evening...
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 AM   #400
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smell of pumkin pie and spice thats one of the many reasons I love this time of year!!! Have a great morning everyone!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote