Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #2401
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

There's football on Saturday night?? I thought it was on Sunday only geesh well I guess it all good for anybody who likes football..
Old 01-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #2402
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Who are you wanting to win the next game? I am hoping the Jets win...

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I sure am Zimmy, My two favorite teams though against each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I love both teams, but I was secretly cheering on My Seahawks too
Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #2403
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a good night Everyone!!

Sweet dreams to all of you and see you in the morning.

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #2404
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Everyone

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today we got 6 inches of snow. And more to come on Tuesday. Alot more... Gail better get your shovel out again. LOL
I have to work all weekend. Then I have inventory next weekend. Just working my ass off. No fun for me.
Welcome back Cody have you made any trips with your bike since you got back????
Domn, CF and Gail hope you are feeling better. You need to stay away from people. LOL Maybe hybernate for the winter. I know a couple of bears that have room if you need a place to hide.
Zimmy I saw a really great movie the other day when I was home. It was on HBO. It was called the Time Travelers Wife. Excellent movie.
MS sorry your truck is laid up. I thought you were giving up the trucking gig.

Have a grrreat Sunday. Think of me slaving while you guys are relaxing. Sunny
Old 01-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #2405
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today we got 6 inches of snow. And more to come on Tuesday. Alot more... Gail better get your shovel out again. LOL
I have to work all weekend. Then I have inventory next weekend. Just working my ass off. No fun for me.
Domn, CF and Gail hope you are feeling better. You need to stay away from people. LOL Maybe hybernate for the winter. I know a couple of bears that have room if you need a place to hide.
Zimmy I saw a really great movie the other day when I was home. It was on HBO. It was called the Time Travelers Wife. Excellent movie.

Hi Sunny! I'm sorry that they are working you so hard...hopefully after all this hard work, you'll get some time off. I don't need to stay away from people, because I'm feeling alot better except for my cough and I take medicine for that. Besides, I don't think that living with bears would be very fun. Try to have a good day
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #2406
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles..hope everyone if feeling better.. sunny no trip on the bike ive been pretty busy.
its a sad day for us here in az. i guess most have read or heard about the massacre in tucson yesterday appeard to be aimed at our local congresswoman.6 dead 19 in serious condition in the hospital. ill be headed to church to pray for those directly affected and for my state.
then im helping a friend put down some hardwood flooring. only did a little of it yesterday an my old ass knees are killing me!
everyone have a safe and fun sunday!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:04 AM   #2407
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope you all had a good sleep and are enjoying your day. As for football, I don't understand why a bunch of grown men would run around chasing and throwing a ball....but thats just me. It sounds like its cold outside (I can hear the wind blowing) so I think I'll stay inside today although I'm not going to hibernate with the bears that Sunny mentioned
Have a good day everyone!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #2408
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles..hope everyone if feeling better.. sunny no trip on the bike ive been pretty busy.
its a sad day for us here in az. i guess most have read or heard about the massacre in tucson yesterday appeard to be aimed at our local congresswoman.6 dead 19 in serious condition in the hospital. ill be headed to church to pray for those directly affected and for my state.
then im helping a friend put down some hardwood flooring. only did a little of it yesterday an my old ass knees are killing me!
I did read about the massacre in your state...that is so sad
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #2409
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles
Cody yes.... i read it and thats an awful thing that happend..... will light a candle for all them who were loss and families ... maybe you need some knee pads.. heh
CF hope you feeling better....
Sunny..... yes i am giving it up. but not with out another job lined up.. who will pay my bills?? i dont beg for handouts.. i knew someone who was doing that, giving butchs sob stories and they would send her all kinds of bucks and such... how can someone do that??
anyways hope you all having a great weekend

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #2410
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post

Sunny NO MOre Snow!! I hAVE HAD IT!! with the snow that is no more shoveling either for me. I stll haven't got to the driveway yet going to try to tackle that today and tomorrow I think maybe 15 minutes today and 15 minutes tomorrow. Sure could use some help though...

Good Morning Singles out there!!
Cody sure is a shame what happened to the congresswoman will say a prayer for her today..HOpe all are on the mend and getting better..havea great day all..
Old 01-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #2411
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Cody,

I heard about it, but couldn't follow the story, since I was busy all day at a birthday party.

Have a good day today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #2412
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a lazy day for me. Those kids wore me out yesterday! I'm thinking of taking a nap after I finish laundry..

Be back soon!

Zimmy
Old 01-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #2413
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

It's a lazy day for me. Those kids wore me out yesterday! I'm thinking of taking a nap after I finish laundry..

Be back soon!

Zimmy
Are you feeling tired today from yesterday take a nice nap and relax Zimmy have a good one!!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #2414
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

peeking in .......
i was browzin the dating sites im on ... and ever see some profile pics... mostly the femme type ladies,,, they post a pic of only the middle of there bodies like from the neck to the knees but have there face cut off... and such ......... whats up with that.???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #2415
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
peeking in .......
i was browzin the dating sites im on ... and ever see some profile pics... mostly the femme type ladies,,, they post a pic of only the middle of there bodies like from the neck to the knees but have there face cut off... and such ......... whats up with that.???
Really what dating sites are you on?? I would like to see that, that BS if you ask me I want to see a face before I date someone especially a femme if she is pretty or not , not that I am into femmes but prefer butches but at this rate I don't think I can be choosy or not...lol
Old 01-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #2416
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

They may have done this in order to protect their identities. I know growing up with my dad not approving of me being gay, was something I had to hide from him. Also, if you are not *out* to your coworkers, could be another reason. I have lost two jobs when my bosses found out I was gay. I had to email the ACLU against one employer.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Really what dating sites are you on?? I would like to see that, that BS if you ask me I want to see a face before I date someone especially a femme if she is pretty or not , not that I am into femmes but prefer butches but at this rate I don't think I can be choosy or not...lol
Old 01-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #2417
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
They may have done this in order to protect their identities. I know growing up with my dad not approving of me being gay, was something I had to hide from him. Also, if you are not *out* to your coworkers, could be another reason. I have lost two jobs when my bosses found out I was gay. I had to email the ACLU against one employer.

Zimmy
You lost jobs because you are gay I thought that was illegal?? but that does make sense if you are not out and want to meet someone or maybe you are hiding something too that could be a possibility too..
Old 01-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #2418
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
You lost jobs because you are gay I thought that was illegal?? but that does make sense if you are not out and want to meet someone or maybe you are hiding something too that could be a possibility too..
It is illegal but they can find "other" reasons to fire you. Just like with age, its illegal to discriminate against age but they can find "other" reasons to fire a person or not hire them
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #2419
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
It is illegal but they can find "other" reasons to fire you. Just like with age, its illegal to discriminate against age but they can find "other" reasons to fire a person or not hire them
I thought it was legal in "at will" states. Am I wrong?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #2420
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I thought it was legal in "at will" states. Am I wrong?
I'm not sure....I've never heard of "at will" states so I'm clueless lol