Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #361
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=ZimmygLrL;194140]Good Afternoon BBM,

Well, if someone could help me with the microbiology homework I have, then i could go outside and enjoy this gorgeous weather here in Florida.

Hope you are having fun today and if the Cowboys are playing, have fun watching them!

Zimmy

Wow Zimmy good luck with the microbio class why don't you go to the beach for a little bit the weather is warm down there!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #362
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hello everyone..... wow, seems like everyone is many states away from me. I must say that in Austin, Texas where I am - there aren't that many women actually looking for anything serious. I'm not young but not old either, a good ripe age of 34, and being single for 2 years has led me to really think about what I am wanting.... I am ready to settle down, but finding a woman who is ready to do that also is hard to find.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a great night!

~J~
Old 09-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #363
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Well, the single sites let ANYONE in! lol Just got a request on my profile by a MAN who wants a 3 some with his wife! What part of lesbian and only lesbian do you not understand? REALLY???? and people are wondering why I say I am giving up!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #364
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yikes, thats just creepy Ruthie

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM   #365
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Yikes, thats just creepy Ruthie
You are NOT kidding! *sigh* *shiver*
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #366
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

((((((((((((((((Ruthie))))))))))))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #367
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default pure creepiness

OHHHHH my god ruthie that is TOOO wierd.

and yes I would agree w/ u on that. I get that alot on ANOTHER site......not that exactly but have encountered major wierdness
....for a sweet lady who needs cheering up
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #368
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

i feel ya ruthie. i'm still looking for misses right. don't think she is out there
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #369
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

thats weird Ruthie .... Im with yall though. I have seen all the games and drama out there. Dated but nothing ever lasts. Soooooo many games and lies, and frieks out there. Most days I even wonder if its worth it. But the little bastard called HOPE doesnt leave...

Hey, at least its something to believe in... Even if it seems like a fairytale right?
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #370
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Table for one

Omg! We should totally do singles retreat! Maybe I should down the red wine glass.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #371
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well, the single sites let ANYONE in! lol Just got a request on my profile by a MAN who wants a 3 some with his wife! What part of lesbian and only lesbian do you not understand? REALLY???? and people are wondering why I say I am giving up!

Ruthie, don't give up and yes that is creepy!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #372
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy *tip hat*
YA'all think you have it bad...try being from and living in the Midwest where the closest gay anything is 4 hrs away...
Not looking for sympathy tho...I enjoy my life as is...(helps to be a very positive person and very smiley)...
Oh right...more about me...Born and raised in Iowa...recently moved to SW Nebraska. I work in the Ethanol industry...and have started up 12 plants in 2 years(lots of travel, not much time to be social)...
I run on minimal sleep...and am usually the last to go to bed and the first one up...
LOVE sunset and dawn (and have tattoos of both)...
Anything else you're gonna have to ask
Great Being on the site and feel free to stalk my other posts!
Old 09-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #373
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30
Omg! We should totally do singles retreat! Maybe I should down the red wine glass.

This would be a fantastic idea

Old 09-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #374
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

In my experience, the more I went "looking for love" the more elusive it became. When I stopped chasing after it, it was more available to me....albeit from married straight women who were NOT looking for 3-somes but it was progress!

Like Mistie, I find hope to be a great motivator. So my current strategy is to do the things that make me happy, be open to new experiences and the people who come along with them, be patient, and remember any new friend is a nice addition to my life.

Is anyone else curious where Tcountry would put tattoos of sunset and dawn?
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #375
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Is anyone else curious where Tcountry would put tattoos of sunset and dawn?
lol well...since you kinda asked...The sunset is on my left upper arm...and dawn is on the middle of my back.....(wish I knew how to post pics)...

Old 09-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #376
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
lol well...since you kinda asked...The sunset is on my left upper arm...and dawn is on the middle of my back.....(wish I knew how to post pics)...

Upper arm and middle of back is cool. I was thinking left cheek, right cheek or left breast, right breast. It's late. The mind goes into strange places.

I dont use facebook so I cant access the pics. If you figure out how to post them here, I'd love to see how they did a sunset.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #377
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Upper arm and middle of back is cool. I was thinking left cheek, right cheek or left breast, right breast. It's late. The mind goes into strange places.

I dont use facebook so I cant access the pics. If you figure out how to post them here, I'd love to see how they did a sunset.
Well...I have no clue how to get it in here....but check out my photo gallery...it is in there...lol
Old 09-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #378
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default how do we see them in the Gallery

how do we do that Tcountry....I am very new here....only been on the planet here....BFP.....for a few months....
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:25 AM   #379
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
how do we do that Tcountry....I am very new here....only been on the planet here....BFP.....for a few months....
just over<<<<<<<<<<< there on the side under my tractor... there is My Photo Gallery should be able to click in that and take u right there...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:56 AM   #380
Shi

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Shi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
That is creepy Ruthie ,but I have heard men say that before.They have this idea that they can get a lesbian in bed with there wife /lover for their enjoyment. They are ignorant people who don't have a clue what gay really means lol.Anyways don't give up there is someone out there that is gonna love you and treat you the way you should be.
Shi is offline   Reply With Quote