Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #421
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Ok singles, there seems to be a recurring theme of 'it would be nice to have a snugglebuddy'. So, being here on this site, what kind of things might pique your interest in someone else on this site i.e. photos, sense of humor, proximity, etc.
From this site ...

I would like for Everyone to have a pic in the gallery ... Doesn't have to be a lot of them, but just one ... Give a girl a clue of who she is talking to.

Let's see ... I would love for someone to have it in them to take the initiative and spark a conversation ... I love a great interaction with people, you can learn a lot about a person.

A sense of humor is always nice ... I love when a person can make me laugh or smile ... Feels really good ... And I love when they have a personality that gets my humor and lets me "make" them laugh, too. Smiles, laughing and hugs are so very healing!!!!

Proximity ... Well ... NO luck in Austin, at all ... Not too much luck at all in Texas, so I'm willing to branch out. It's hard, and both have to be willing to try, but it IS possible.

Hmmmmmmm ... Well ... That's My $.02 worth.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #422
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default New

I am new to this thread...

Single femme in South Western Ontario Canada.... Not sure where all the single butches are hiding out ?? LOL
Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing we came to seperation, that place where work begins"
Audre Lorde
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedlady For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #423
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

*waves to all*

just got home from work, showered, made din and relaxin' in my jammies to some light music while my son sleeps and waiting for my daughter to get home from babysittin'..

whats everyone up to ? ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #424
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
From this site ...

I would like for Everyone to have a pic in the gallery ... Doesn't have to be a lot of them, but just one ... Give a girl a clue of who she is talking to.

Let's see ... I would love for someone to have it in them to take the initiative and spark a conversation ... I love a great interaction with people, you can learn a lot about a person.

A sense of humor is always nice ... I love when a person can make me laugh or smile ... Feels really good ... And I love when they have a personality that gets my humor and lets me "make" them laugh, too. Smiles, laughing and hugs are so very healing!!!!

Proximity ... Well ... NO luck in Austin, at all ... Not too much luck at all in Texas, so I'm willing to branch out. It's hard, and both have to be willing to try, but it IS possible.

Hmmmmmmm ... Well ... That's My $.02 worth.

Anything is possible as long as both people have an opened mind and heart and not worried about passed ex's!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #425
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok singles, there seems to be a recurring theme of 'it would be nice to have a snugglebuddy'. So, being here on this site, what kind of things might pique your interest in someone else on this site i.e. photos, sense of humor, proximity, etc.
hmmm.. i know i am no where near ready for a relationship.. it would take me a lot to actually allow myself to 'go there' right now.. and am actually quite content riding solo.. but, i'm going to answer the question anyway heh.. unless of course snugglebuddy isn't referring to relationships in which case i apologize, i'm tired.. i'm in my own world, and it's fun there LOL

to pique my interest, there would definitely need to be a sense of humor.. someone who can hold a conversation , and someone with positivity!! positivity is very important to me these days, something i haven't had enough of in the past and something i strive for more of in the future! ♥

Old 10-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #426
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post
I am new to this thread...

Single femme in South Western Ontario Canada.... Not sure where all the single butches are hiding out ?? LOL
heyyy & welcome!
i'm in Canada too, not a butch but just wanted to say hello, EH? LOL..
i can help you stalk out the hiding places though, cuz that could be fun!
hehe

Old 10-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #427
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I could use some stalking assistance
Old 10-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #428
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

who are we stalking hehe!

Old 10-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #429
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

count me in on the stalking adventure!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #430
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

I am back for a few minutes until my anatomy and physiology 2 class starts on Monday, then I am going to be off and running again.

Welcome to all of the new people and hope you are having fun!

I have met some wonderful people from this site and the other site. One of them is my best friend!

Leaving you all some coffee, tea and whatever else you all drink!

I have been up since 4:30am studying for my anatomy and physiology 1 final that was this afternoon...

Have a good night!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #431
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

woohoo on the stalking adventure!

Zimmy , hope you did great on your finals!

The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #432
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Stalking adventure? <perk>..... ;?)

No one stalks old, rather boring (but polite) butches... Phooey!!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #433
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
heyyy & welcome!
i'm in Canada too, not a butch but just wanted to say hello, EH? LOL..
i can help you stalk out the hiding places though, cuz that could be fun!
hehe
Cool....You rock!
If you come across any hiding places let me know and I'll scope them out with ya.....
Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing we came to seperation, that place where work begins"
Audre Lorde
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #434
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

Au contraire
Old 10-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #435
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

says who ? :O
i just totally thread stalked you, jus' sayin'!
greeneyedlady is correct, au contraire! heh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post
Cool....You rock!
If you come across any hiding places let me know and I'll scope them out with ya.....
wheeeee sounds good! *contemplates where to begin*

Last edited by sylvie; 10-21-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: to add i just threadstalked.. :P
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #436
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
says who ? :O
i just totally thread stalked you, jus' sayin'!
greeneyedlady is correct, au contraire! heh..

wheeeee sounds good! *contemplates where to begin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post

Au contraire
BIG old Butch smile!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #437
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

errrr, LipstickLola is correct with au contraire..
it's late *points to time* and way passed my bedtime!!!
1:16am in my part of the world!

Old 10-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #438
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
yes, yes, and yes... but also, someone who takes the time to talk to me. to get to know me and be my friend, first and foremost!!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #439
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

forcing myself out of the forum so i can get some sleep LOL..
it's late.. hope you all have a wonderful night!
see ya's tomorrow - dream sweet when ya's go!♥

nunnites singles!

Old 10-21-2010, 11:54 PM   #440
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

nite Sylvie!!!