Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #1401
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Heya CF,

Last year a friend of mine sent me a surprise present. My Christmas present is a gold and emerald claddaugh necklace from Ireland. It was a truly good day when I got it.

What was your fav Christmas present from friends?

Have fun,

Zimmy
They're beautiful, I bought one for a friend when I was in Ireland.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #1402
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Heya CF,

Last year a friend of mine sent me a surprise present. My Christmas present is a gold and emerald claddaugh necklace from Ireland. It was a truly good day when I got it.

What was your fav Christmas present from friends?

Have fun,

Zimmy
Hey Zimmy!!! My favorite Christmas present from a friend was a gold pinky ring....I've worn it everyday since I got it!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #1403
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Singles how is everyone doing today, its cold and getting colder for the night. Lit the Chanukah candles one more night of this stuff I'm tired of it wish it was over with...
Old 12-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #1404
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone is having a good evening

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #1405
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening singles..
ok i took a nap.. now im up.. hope i can get bk to sleep.. later.
i hear its snowing up to 4 feet in pa and NY..... yikes im staying south.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:58 AM   #1406
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Another night that I couldn't sleep...have been up since 2am. I hope at 2am everyone was snuggled warmly in their bed. Have a wonderful day and stay warm!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 05:41 AM   #1407
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles!! hope everyone has a great day!! it seems most are feeling better? i go to the doc today.. should get release to ride again!!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:11 AM   #1408
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Jet and CF,

I wear my claddaugh necklace everyday and yes it is gorgeous. I have all if the paperwork that came with it.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
They're beautiful, I bought one for a friend when I was in Ireland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Hey Zimmy!!! My favorite Christmas present from a friend was a gold pinky ring....I've worn it everyday since I got it!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #1409
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Cody good luck at the dr's office today!

I slept like a baby lastnight. I'm loving this cold weather we are having down here.

Have a good day!

Zimmy
Old 12-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #1410
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
I have to special butch friends on here..... and severeal yrs ago.... i came across a t shirt that was soo cute.... and bought and sent them both one.......it was black .. and had a orange motorcycle on it... didnt say harley anywhere.. but ....i think it said......
Your girl is my other ride
I love that!

I saw one that cracked me up although it's more R-rated, so please don't read on if you think it might be offensive. The t-shirt read:

"Don't ask to ride my bike and I won't ask to fuck your wife."

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #1411
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles!! hope everyone has a great day!! it seems most are feeling better? i go to the doc today.. should get release to ride again!!

Hope all goes well, Cody! A few of us had dinner together last night and your name came up... in a good way, no worries! LOL

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #1412
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I'm feeling better...no more pills and no more Ensure!!!! I hope your doctor visit goes well and that you can ride again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 08:24 AM   #1413
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles

its a frozen morning here in NC... but warmed up with some hot oatmeal, fruit.. and my coffee.. lol

here is a pic I took last week .. a day and half after the snow storm hit buffalo and left all them people stuck on Part of I90 and 290 in buffalo ..
well this pic I was heading west on I90 .. the roads were all clear.. to go pick up a load.. this was around 4?? 430pm it was sunny all day.. but this was the sun setting behind the next wave of snow storm clouds coming in..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #1414
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

lmao opps.. walked away went to the gym an doc ..things went well...thanks all.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #1415
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lmao opps.. walked away went to the gym an doc ..things went well...thanks all.
that's great all is well..time for me to do some laundry that is much needed, just gotta get downstairs that's all. Hello Singles how are we doing today?? Its cold today hopefully tomorrow will be better suppose to anyway..gotta pick up sewing machine and git to sewing soon, the material won't sew itself...
Old 12-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #1416
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I'm feeling better...no more pills and no more Ensure!!!! I hope your doctor visit goes well and that you can ride again!
.. Hmmphh. oh sure..... i have like ahh 20 more pills to take yet.. lucky dawg.. lol...

Old 12-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #1417
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW...That's huge!!! LOL

Hiya E/everyone .... I've miss y'all!!!!!!
I sure hope this finds y'all well and staying warm!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #1418
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

Hiya E/everyone .... I've miss y'all!!!!!!
I sure hope this finds y'all well and staying warm!!!
Hi Maggie how are you doing?? stay warm...
Old 12-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #1419
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Hi Maggie how are you doing?? stay warm...
Hiya Sweetie. I am doing well ... Thank you!

I'm trying my best to stay warm ... I'm just happy it's actually cold in December, that doesn't always happen in Texas. *grin*

Can you beieve it is already Hump Day ... Yay!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #1420
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

Hiya Sweetie. I am doing well ... Thank you!

I'm trying my best to stay warm ... I'm just happy it's actually cold in December, that doesn't always happen in Texas. *grin*

Can you beieve it is already Hump Day ... Yay!!!
Yes its cold for sure what are the temps in Texas right now??