Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #521
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=CatalinaRose;488992]YAY Clay!!! This is wonderful news! Does she need to have a proper poop before she can leave the hospital, County?

Yep and that baby has been dropped

I got an email yesterday from my sister in NYC. She had her second chemo last Friday and already her blood work is showing a positive response to the drugs. The first chemo she had a mild allergic reaction to the rituxin (sp?) so this time the pushed it in super slow and she did great. Her weight is slowly stabilizing and she is no longer coughing!! I am so excited for her and I think she is starting to believe she might beat this thing!!! I made her a chemo blanket using her favorite colors and am popping it into the mail today.

GO CANCER FIGHTERS, GO!!

So glad your sister is responding in a most positive manner! Your both in my prayers!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 01:05 PM   #522
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Everyone-

My Mom has just finished her first round of chemo for small cell lung cancer with liver and brain mets. She will having radiation today for the brain mets. She has had all of this done in the hospital as she was very weak prior to treatment. She is coming home tomorrow and I want to make sure I have all the supplies that might make this first week after chemo as comfortable as possible. Does anyone have some suggestions of must haves? Tips or tricks? So far the anti-nausea drugs have worked great for her and she has not had any nausea. Our main concern is bleeding because she is already on blood thinners. She is 73 and had COPD before all of this started so not in the best of health but not terrible either.

Thanks so much and many healing prayers to all of you who are fighting the good fight!
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #523
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
Hi Everyone-

My Mom has just finished her first round of chemo for small cell lung cancer with liver and brain mets. She will having radiation today for the brain mets. She has had all of this done in the hospital as she was very weak prior to treatment. She is coming home tomorrow and I want to make sure I have all the supplies that might make this first week after chemo as comfortable as possible. Does anyone have some suggestions of must haves? Tips or tricks? So far the anti-nausea drugs have worked great for her and she has not had any nausea. Our main concern is bleeding because she is already on blood thinners. She is 73 and had COPD before all of this started so not in the best of health but not terrible either.

Thanks so much and many healing prayers to all of you who are fighting the good fight!
Glad that your Mom is doing well and ready to come home.

For my mom, the biggest issue is nausea and lack of interest in food or drink...so the most important list is juice, tea with honey, and soup broth.

Next most important has been sleep, sleep, sleep. She gets very tired, very easily...and I have to monitor her activity because exhaustion can come on very suddenly for her.

I'm sure some folks here will have better suggestions for you...but I'm sending you big hugs.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #524
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Everyone-

Hi, julie!

I am glad you posted in the thread.

The side effects of chemo depends on the type of chemo one receives. I am sure that your mother's chemo is different than mine was (mine was for colon cancer).

I would suggest finding out the specific medications that is in her chemo cocktail and then search the web for information on side effects of that specific chemo. After you know that, or after she has some of the side effects, please bring them here. I don't want to ramble on about something that would not be useful to you!

As an aside to Jo's comment about her mother's fatigue...radiation actually causes more fatigue than chemo does, so expect your mom to be really pooped!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #525
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Julie,

So sorry to read about your mom. From my experience, everyone has different cravings and needs during chemo. We stocked up on whatever tasted good and took it from there. Now days I can't even look at Gatorade 2 without gagging a little.

County, yay for pooping!!! That's a victory for sure.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #526
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Everyone-

Lots of water to flush the chemo and meds out. Anything yummy that she finds appealing to eat. Protien for strength.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #527
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, julie!

I am glad you posted in the thread.

The side effects of chemo depends on the type of chemo one receives. I am sure that your mother's chemo is different than mine was (mine was for colon cancer).

I would suggest finding out the specific medications that is in her chemo cocktail and then search the web for information on side effects of that specific chemo. After you know that, or after she has some of the side effects, please bring them here. I don't want to ramble on about something that would not be useful to you!

As an aside to Jo's comment about her mother's fatigue...radiation actually causes more fatigue than chemo does, so expect your mom to be really pooped!
Hey Dapper, you are so right about the fatigue with radiation. I had it at 40 and again at 55 and it kicked my ass both times. Jean
Old 12-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #528
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all you sexy, gorgeous peeps:
The Claymeister is officially SPRUNG!!!!! Waiting on paperwork..and me and county will be going home...to sleep for about 3 days!! She is exhausted......bless her heart!!!! I could have never made this journey so incredibly well or so quickly...without her...andf all of you....I heart you all. I am still very weak...Hgb. is 9.5....BUT home is best medicine...
I have lots of reading and thanks for all of you....please bear with me...I am GOING HOME!!! Yeayyyyyyy....Clay
Old 12-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #529
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
The Claymeister is officially SPRUNG!!!!! Waiting on paperwork..and me and county will be going home...to sleep for about 3 days!! She is exhausted......bless her heart!!!! I could have never made this journey so incredibly well or so quickly...without her...andf all of you....I heart you all. I am still very weak...Hgb. is 9.5....BUT home is best medicine...
I have lots of reading and thanks for all of you....please bear with me...I am GOING HOME!!! Yeayyyyyyy....Clay
Fantastic News! Glad you are doing well! Good to have you back with us!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #530
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Finally! Woo Hoo! A long time coming, I know! Congrats on the cancer being contained. That means no chemo for you, right?

How much weight did you lose from not being able to eat? I lost 20lbs (granted, I got the surgery done twice, 2 weeks apart, but, still...)!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #531
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Welcome home Clay! Rest, relax and recover. It must be so nice to be back in your own bed I'm so glad Country was there for you. Country - thankyou so much for the fantastic updates on Clays progress through this difficult time for you both!
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #532
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Fantastic,glad u r going home,tonight u will get the best sleep u have had iuna while in your own bed...nothing like being home.Take all the thime u need to get your strength back,we all will be hear when u want to post any thing.
Country,thank u for all u have done,u r indeed a special person..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #533
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey peeps....just a quick note..I am up and about today...still weak, BUT al uphill from here on out..and Home Health will be here Monday to assess my needs, and PT will be coming as well...
I am still not real clear in the brain...BUT want to post so pardon all the typos...lol..
DAPPER: best I can tell between 35 and 45 lbs...in last 8 to 10 weeks....with MOST being last 3 to 4 weeks. I am getting some of the ensure drinks when we go to grocery store..
COUNTY: I heart you, darling!!! YOU have made this so much more pleasureable, been so selfless, and I know your back and hip suffered with that miserable "gaucho" sofa you endured for TWO WEEKS, and woke every time with a sweet smile...YOU simply ROCKKKKKKK....
I heart ALL of you.....Merry Christmas, I know I have the MOST amazing one in a few years now...thank, you....all your sweet messages, PM's, etc and calls...smiles.....later peeps...
I made COUNTY go get a nap in...I am waiting for my baby dachsie to come home..I haven;t seen her in 2 weeks....whooohooo....I HEART YOU ALL>>..Clay
Old 12-23-2011, 12:48 PM   #534
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Way to go claybaby.

Boost Plus and other Store Brand protein drinks available for variety until you can blend your own ~ CVS, Walgreens, etc.

Kudo's to County and Caregivers .

Jo, and julieisafemme thinking of you and your Mom's during this tough time and in a season of love and giving.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #535
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Super fast update then I'm headed back to the ER....Mom's picc line was halfway out last night, so waiting and waiting to get it replaced today.

Struggling with pain meds....docs in FL don't prescribe but send to a separate pain management doc. Of course, they neglected to mention this (and mom neglects to mention that she's almost out) until we have difficulty getting a refill right before the holiday weekend.

Nightmare.

I'm kicking desks (figuratively speaking) and shouting at people (for real) ...and we have a short-term solution, an appointment with said pain mgmt specialist...and it'll all be okay...but it's taking a heck of a toll on me in the process.

My research, thanks to all this, also makes me think that a lot of her dizziness, fatigue and lack of appetite may be in part due to the morphine she's been on since the spring.

Last edited by JustJo; 12-23-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: clarification lol
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #536
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Super fast update then I'm headed back to the ER....Mom's picc line was halfway out last night, so waiting and waiting to get it replaced today.

Struggling with pain meds....docs in FL don't prescribe but send to a separate pain management doc. Of course, they neglected to mention this (and mom neglects to mention that she's almost out) until we have difficulty getting a refill right before the holiday weekend.

Nightmare.

I'm kicking desks (figuratively speaking) and shouting at people (for real) ...and we have a short-term solution, an appointment with said pain mgmt specialist...and it'll all be okay...but it's taking a heck of a toll on me in the process.

My research, thanks to all this, also makes me think that a lot of her dizziness, fatigue and lack of appetite may be in part due to the morphine she's been on since the spring.
Hi Jo
Thinking of you and your mum during this difficult time.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #537
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

So happy to hear that you are home and that Heidi will be with you soon! We've been praying and am so glad to hear you're doing well.

We have been so grateful to Countyfemme for her reports to us. Thanks you!!!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #538
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello All. Thank you very much for all the nice posts. My Mom is doing remarkably well. No nausea and no pain since going into the hospital. She saw the oncologist today and he said her blood work looks good, no temperature and her blood pressure is good. She has the ok to come for the family Christmas. That is a wonderful thing. She is still very tired but is getting up every day and doing things in the house. We are so blessed in that all four of her children live five minutes from her house. We have all skills to lend to her care. Add to that a good family friend who is a critical care nurse and her sister who is a nurse and we are set! I know she won't get better but it means so much that right now she is feeling good and not in pain.

Claybaby I am so happy you are home! I know my Mom is so much happier in her own bed without the nurses poking her all night!

Many blessings to you all and happy holidays.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #539
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Julie:
Thanks so much for the well wishes...and yes it IS good to be in my own space again....smiles...we are catching up on some much needed sleep...I,too, am still having some bouts with the nausea BUT I am also on a very strong antibiotic...for 4 more days...yayyyyy....and I just take a Zofran disintegrtaing nausea pill and hold the nausea at bay...smiles..
Big hugs to you, to your mom, and all your family..enjoy every moment...smiles..Merry Christmas from my family to yours....Clay
Old 12-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #540
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
hey peeps....just a quick note..I am up and about today...still weak, BUT al uphill from here on out..and Home Health will be here Monday to assess my needs, and PT will be coming as well...
I am still not real clear in the brain...BUT want to post so pardon all the typos...lol..
DAPPER: best I can tell between 35 and 45 lbs...in last 8 to 10 weeks....with MOST being last 3 to 4 weeks. I am getting some of the ensure drinks when we go to grocery store..
COUNTY: I heart you, darling!!! YOU have made this so much more pleasureable, been so selfless, and I know your back and hip suffered with that miserable "gaucho" sofa you endured for TWO WEEKS, and woke every time with a sweet smile...YOU simply ROCKKKKKKK....
I heart ALL of you.....Merry Christmas, I know I have the MOST amazing one in a few years now...thank, you....all your sweet messages, PM's, etc and calls...smiles.....later peeps...
I made COUNTY go get a nap in...I am waiting for my baby dachsie to come home..I haven;t seen her in 2 weeks....whooohooo....I HEART YOU ALL>>..Clay
The pecan flavored Ensure drinks are really good! Glad you are going to get the pup back soon!

You didn't answer me about the chemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post

Nightmare.

Gosh, Jo. I am so sorry this is happening. Please keep us updated.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: