Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I have had one stressful thing lifted already this morning. In about 2 hours I will have another. Then, I should know the answer to the 3rd one on the list by the end of the day.

That equates to feeling happy and hopeful.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 AM   #5142
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm missing Asheville..
not looking forward to the failure to launch child coming back from his mother's. ..
happy to see my loved ones...
hungry
Old 07-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #5143
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Like I have been tied to a whipping post. However, I got A LOT accomplished so that is how I am feeling as well. But, the body is sore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #5144
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Peeved, frustrated and just tired of it all.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 07:03 PM   #5145
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling satisfied, hopeful, and excited.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #5146
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Life has been too stressful lately, but I am feeling happy tonight, rested, and filled with gratitude.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 10:25 PM   #5147
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Relieved. Unable to get through to the neurologist by phone, after four attempts, we finally went in without an appointment. I just stepped back and let my son's girlfriend do all the honey sweet talking and we left with an emergency two week supply of medication and an appointment scheduled a whole month and a half earlier than the receptionist originally told us she could pencil us in. Yeah Son's girlfriend!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #5148
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Markedly better than I was! I've actually had a couple of almost good nights sleep since Sunday, and the swelling caused by my ear infection is down. I've a touch of tinnitus, but it isn't bothering me. If this wretched heat would just die down, maybe I could find the energy to finish spring-cleaning my flat!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 11:24 PM   #5149
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Annoyed. I don't check the news very often (too depressing) but have just caught up with events of the last few weeks. It seems that the Tory party, who were stupid enough under David Cameron to call for a referendum on exiting the European Union without any kind of plan for making that happen should the result be in favour because the majority of Tories never imagined the result could go that way (and were NOT in favour of exiting the EU themselves) is now being torn apart by the hard-line minority childishly refusing to face their responsibilities to the nation by resigning Cabinet posts etc and preventing the PM from carrying on with her attempts to come up with some sort of offer to the EU.

Not that even Mays notions of 'a soft Brexit' are any more realistic than hard-line idiots like Johnson!. I can only hope that at the next election the country votes the Tories out of office, not because I'm left-leaning (which I am), but because the current bunch are simply utterly incompetent and have been selling the country off piecemeal to no visible benefit to the average person, increasingly worse public services, and what they've done in recent years has crippled the NHS which once was a model of how a good health service should be run!

No idea who'd be best to replace them though, as Labour's internal problems hasn't exactly covered that party in glory either (I feel sorry for Mr Corbyn - seems a good bloke, but his party's been a bit of a shambles for some while, so far as I can see).

Oh, and Rees-Mogg having delusions of becoming PM? Sorry, but if that should come to pass, this country will be utterly sunk. He's so out of touch with the average person in the UK that the only thing to look forward to should he become PM would be the film they'd end up making about the whole farcial episode. Don't get me wrong, he's an interesting eccentric to appear on TV shows, even seems a nice enough chap in his own way, but his grasp on the reality of life for the average person is tenuous in the extreme.

Bloody politics (and politicians)! Grrrr!
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 04:39 AM   #5150
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Like my body is paying for yesterday. Sore. I know that is not an emotion- so lets go with, peaceful. Sore and peaceful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 09:51 AM   #5151
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Relieved. Unable to get through to the neurologist by phone, after four attempts, we finally went in without an appointment. I just stepped back and let my son's girlfriend do all the honey sweet talking and we left with an emergency two week supply of medication and an appointment scheduled a whole month and a half earlier than the receptionist originally told us she could pencil us in. Yeah Son's girlfriend!
You can definitely catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Good for you!

I feel full, because I just finished brunch. I feel happy because I'm not working today (and you can't make me!). I feel content because my fur babies are so cute and sweet and Loki is my giant snuggle bug. I feel secure because I have my financial plan laid out for the rest of the month and it looks like all ends will meet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #5152
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Default Annoyed that some parts of the world are so backward

I've just seen this on BBC about a teenager in Iran arrested for simply posting video of herself dancing: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...act-of-protest

What particularly annoys me is that back in the 60s and 70's large chunks of the Middle East were NOT as backward in their attitude towards women as they are now, as can be seen from photos of cities there taken at the time. If anyone ever doubted the need for women in the west to be on guard that the advances we've won in the last century are kept, and improved on, this kind of thing should make it clear why we can't take our current situation for granted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #5153
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Satiated and worried.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 07:08 PM   #5154
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

A little sad...It's official...I'm leaving the island.

Oh and to add insult to injury, my ankle got caught in something at work and I fell. In slow motion. Like in "The Matrix" but not. Now I am aching all over.

What a lovely parting gift...tic...smh, lol

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 03:53 AM   #5155
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am smiling, so I am "feeling" that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #5156
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Stressed and unsettled. We had an active shooter down the road from my work yesterday- man shot down his wife and kids. They were on our high risk watch list at work in our domestic violence program. Amazingly they all survived but we were on lockdown for two hours while helicopters were overhead searching for him. I had nightmares all night and am exhausted and still trying to shake it.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #5157
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am feeling tired, accomplished, and happy. A good mix- AND I finally got the phone call I was waiting for and it was a positive outcome. Today was a very good day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #5158
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am still in the happy mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #5159
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 1

Frankly, not so hot...the new moon eclipse played havoc
with me all night...this morning's run...turning back home
after 1mi of stomach stuff (too early to describe), big question
mark for me...I'm vegan...what?! Were the veggies eaten last
evening not ok?...ugh...so, home and drinking H20 and lemon
and hoping this passes quickly...I do not make a good patient...

queasy Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 10:45 AM   #5160
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Anxious, anxious, anxious!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: