Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #11901
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I worry that our community is loosing its ability to support members when they have a tough time.
How can we discuss our pain openly and receive support from each other? I understand the TOS and not posting drama.

However, when a member is at their wits end where do they go to share their hurt? Yes, for some counseling is a luxury they should access. Yet since it is a luxury it isn't always an option.

It is just on my mind. Some of folks are intensely private and even our BFP "friends" don't know they need help until it boils over.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #11902
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My upcoming finals. At least I don't have any double days this quarter however I do have one day where I have a final and then a presentation afterwards. I do not do good standing in front of a group of people and speaking not even people I have known like in this situation. At least it is a subject I know about and should be able to pronounce all the medical words involved. If I can get an A on the anatomy final I will actually pass the class. This makes me happy since I know the material and the only reason I have such a poor grade in it is because well life got in the way this quarter and the instructor is a hard ass that does not allow you to make up any missed exams no matter the reason.

I hope everyone has safe travels back home from the reunion today and tomorrow. That is also on my mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #11903
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

The house republicans have had ample chances to pass a continued resolution to allow the government to stay in operation. A blank slate continued resolution to keep government funded systems running is once again in their hands.

They have refused to vote to keep the government systems running.

Nowhere in the constitution of the United States does it say...congress can choose not to vote for the people. Not to my knowledge and memory.
The hastert rule is not part of the constitution.

“Hastert Rule,” which saith that no House Speaker shall bring to the floor any legislation not supported by “the majority of the majority” (i.e., the majority of the Speaker’s caucus). The tea party minority is controlling it.

The majority of the republican congress did not win by a majority of the people
voting for them. They got elected because the way the districts were redrawn.
Yes, Remade for the repubs in the minority( of those districts) to get elected.

Just in regards to fiscal policy:
Shutting down the government will increase the deficit by 30 billion dollars
over a ten year period.

Obama has decreased the deficit by 50 percent since he has been in office.

The last time we had a budget with a surplus and created more of a surplus,
was with Clinton.

Solution. Congressmen and women who refuse to vote, for the majority of the people, should be labeled "Non essential" government workers and thrown out of congress.

Non Essential. Really a nuisance.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #11904
butterflykisses86

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, sweetie
Relationship Status:
single

butterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputationbutterflykisses86 Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a job, I thought I had a caregiving position and I got a email today saying they would rather wait on hiring anyone right now..

Making new friends and then them turning out not to be what I thought.

making plans for my 27th birthday
Old 09-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #11905
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool On My mind

A Homo Depot Trip
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #11906
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind??

*My To Do List for tomorrow *My regret that it is almost bedtime *plans for the weekend and *of course, where did I put the remote????
Old 09-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #11907
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

A weekend of wonderful memories, reconnecting with old friends, making new ones and being back in my community.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #11908
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool What is on My mind

Love, Respect, Honesty and Integrity

There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #11909
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind...

My mindset and my priorities. Time to get back to where I once was - pain or not, I have priorities and they all need tending to... with love and affection.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #11910
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Words

My life is divided into two sections, that's all I have room for right now. When one event is over I have another chomping at the bit to take its place. So many serious life 'things' going on and I've had to push a couple to the back burner to deal with others.

Today I'm reflective about my words. In one case I'm pleased that there is nothing I've left unsaid. In another, I wish I'd kept my shit to myself. C'est la vie, what is done cannot be undone.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #11911
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Been thinking about the government shutdown and how so much that the current administration (exception being the POTUS) has chose to NOT do is affecting the general populous.

Also thinking about those who struggle to find work and balance expenses when the economy is such shit right now.

Thinking about how I fit into this all, and what I can do on a macro as wel as micro level to help.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #11912
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I really believe that you are making a blanket statement about community members not being able to support each other. I have been supported through A LOT of health issues that I have had in the recent past. TOS does NOT say that we cannot discuss our lives when we are having a rough time. It says that if you are having personal drama with another member of this site that you cannot make it public and air your "dirty laundry". I totally agree with this TOS because I have personally witnessed some pretty ugly stuff when people break up. It becomes actively aggressive and passively aggressive shit slinging. It is unproductive and serves no purpose in the long run that everyone knows about the drama between exes. That is just my opinion.

As far as where do people go when it "boils over", TOS does not prohibit someone from privately discussing whats going on. It can be done in PMs with "friends" here. The whole site does not have to be privy to it. And if someone is "intensely private", why would they want to air all of this private stuff anyways?? That line of thinking for me makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
I worry that our community is loosing its ability to support members when they have a tough time.
How can we discuss our pain openly and receive support from each other? I understand the TOS and not posting drama.

However, when a member is at their wits end where do they go to share their hurt? Yes, for some counseling is a luxury they should access. Yet since it is a luxury it isn't always an option.

It is just on my mind. Some of folks are intensely private and even our BFP "friends" don't know they need help until it boils over.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #11913
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:

Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

A lot, but the most pressing of them is how much I could use a cocktail.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Old 10-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #11914
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

There is always a lot on my lately. But, something amazing has happened as well. I finally feel like MOST of the time I can handle what I am handed... Its not that what I have to deal with has gotten any easier, its only that I have finally put my foot down and insisted on doing a few things for me. Its amazing how the time at the theater, or a night out with my friends each week really makes it possible to get through each week without feeliking like I am loosing my mind.

Self discovery is never ending, and I am just beginning to understand who I am again... after all this time.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #11915
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My baby's injured finger. I wish I could kiss it better, and take the wicked cold away too.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #11916
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:

Getting through the rest of the week when I have hit my wall at work.

Spending some much needed alone time with my partner this weekend while my step-daughter is in Canada with her dad.

How I need to get more of Ace Brewing's Pumpkin Hard Cider

And sleep

-Me

Old 10-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #11917
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Many things .........................

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #11918
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default I feel

I feel so loved. Everyday I am humbled with the incredible gift of gaea's Love. We just "get" each other. So we Get each other. We are walking hand in hand into our forever.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #11919
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

This article 2 girls arrested in Florida bullying case.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #11920
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

During hard times it is so nice to be able to have happy thoughts ...

The Divine Miss Miranda turns 20 today!!!!!!

We have had a day full of smiles, laughs and words of !

I cannot believe it was 20 years ago that my beautiful daughter
came into this world to bless us all!!!

She is an amazing mother, incredible daughter and a true survivor.

I could not her more!!!!!
I make sure that she always knows we are so very proud of her
and all she has over come in life!!!!!!