Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #4201
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I'm done with work for the day and can't decide if I should curl up with a book and some tea or go to a movie.

Decisions, decisions.
Why limit yourself? I vote for both!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #4202
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind – a girl, and possibilities. *sigh*
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #4203
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Got off work early, went to Ikea spent a few hours roaming around bought a few things. Now trying to decide if I should take a nap before I go to a friends house for a bonfire and then out...

hmmm What shall I do??? lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #4204
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im siting hear watching my puggie,who feels awfull after being spayed today,the vet says she will be ok in a couple of days I just wish he had given her some pain meds for just a day or two.I had it done cause it was for the best..but dam she looks miserable.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #4205
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching TEACH.....Tona Danza. It's pretty good. But then I really like Tony.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #4206
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I can be very eloquent and get my point across smoothly, and sometimes it just seems like i can never say or do the right thing...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #4207
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how much I'm going to miss my lovely bride next week while I'm gone on a business trip all week. I'm sure the fur kids will take good care of her while I'm gone.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 AM   #4208
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,622 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

AA was right when they told me "this too shall pass"....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 01:12 AM   #4209
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Now, I really like you, T, so I'm gonna let this slide, especially since the refs made that bad call in favor of Arkansas and they still lost

I didn't see a bad call, but then again, I was a little distracted during parts of the game. I think our Quarterback throwing the ball right to an Alabama player (more than once) in the fourth quarter was the reason Alabama won!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 AM   #4210
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post
I didn't see a bad call, but then again, I was a little distracted during parts of the game. I think our Quarterback throwing the ball right to an Alabama player (more than once) in the fourth quarter was the reason Alabama won!
Yeah, that was kinda nice of them, wasn't it?

*cheeky*

Right now, however, I'd kill for some sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #4211
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

We handle some Adult Protective Services cases. Right before I left the office this evening I had a call from the social worker on one of our current cases. The individual in need of protection in that case died today. All I can think about the horror this elderly person knew in the last year of their life. The abuse and neglect at the hands of the nursing home (and neglect by relatives) was some of the worst I have ever seen and it just breaks my heart that this elderly person's last days were spent in such a condition.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #4212
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,622 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my small but elegant collection of aprons...
Old 10-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #4213
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

my lack of patience with some things.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #4214
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last Monday Los Angeles hit a record high of 113 degrees....today is was 64 degrees. Forty-nine degrees less in one week.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #4215
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Last Monday Los Angeles hit a record high of 113 degrees....today is was 64 degrees. Forty-nine degrees less in one week.
I've had a 40 point temperature drop in the same day before. It really messes with your system.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #4216
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very happy because I went for an interview and got hired for a new job that I begin tomorrow

While I'm excited, I'm really hoping that things go well

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #4217
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

~missing her
~the great weekend we had with the boys
~our goals
~our future
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 03:38 AM   #4218
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Her laughter, the tears, the smiles all were had when she opened the "box of love" I sent to her. Having it arrive at just the right time, when she needed that "love" the most.

It just does not get any better than that.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 AM   #4219
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Really missing my Mom right now. Today would have been Mom & Dad's 53rd wedding anniversary.

Also, I wish I could talk with her about the elderly respondent in one of our DSS/APS cases who passed away yesterday. That haunted me all night - made it hard to sleep and when I did finally fall asleep I dreamed about what this person went through.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 04:27 AM   #4220
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Wondering how my boss's cat is doing today...did he make it through the night? Were they able to figure out what is wrong? (I never knew there was such a thing as a feline neurologist.)

A couple of years ago my boss had a house fire - she lost nearly everything, including her beloved bird. Several of her animals, mostly the cats, had smoke inhalation - the cat in question almost didn't make it. He has had numerous medical problems, including seizures, ever since. The other night he either had a seizure or a stroke - we don't know.

He is her oldest (10 years) and favorite cat. I hope they can do something for him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: