Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #441
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Re-sod the front lawn and also planted some new Florida friendy plants in the beds
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 01:56 AM   #442
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

washed the car,clipped some foilage in the yard,went to sea world,went to lunch with mom,studied for my midterm and started on my paper thats due in 2 weeks
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #443
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Poured some candles...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #444
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

Well I did get out of bed, or was nearly dragged out by the kittehs... LOL

Fed the critters, had some coffee, and talked on the phone for a while so far.

Hey, it's a start

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #445
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned out one of my closets and got rid of at least 25 pair of shoes! Now, I have room for NEW shoes! YAYYYYYY!!!!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #446
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

i made brownies
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #447
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I worked on the computer but no luck it has to be looked at by a professional, making some turkey thighs and chicken legs for lunch tomorrow and did doggie care all day too..
Old 03-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #448
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Slept...Talked to my favorite person...Now getting ready to type up lesson plans!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #449
Pretty Woman

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Trying to be true to myself

Pretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST Reputation

3 loads of laundry, changed sheets on the bed, got a manicure and pedicure, answered a bunch of emails, got about 4 hours worth of work done, making dinner now. Whew!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #450
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

worked out
did a little shopping
groomed 3 dogs
and then washed one of my own dogs
2 loads of laundry
started making soap for Easter
Old 03-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #451
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

...finished packing for my work trip
...gave kittys "tuna Sunday"
...kissed and hugged everybody
...drove to the airport
...flew for 5 hours
...taxi ride
...checked into hotel
...ordered room service

Now I'm off to unpack to work clothes and make this my "home away from home" for the next 5 days...
Old 03-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #452
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

two friends came over and we finished re-arranging my living room.

the puppy left so now my home is peaceful

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #453
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had cereal for breakfast, went out and did some shopping, came back and rearranged the pantry, pulled every box out of the craft corner and went through 98% of them, pulled the bedding off the bed and tried to put the new mattress cover and bedskirt on but realized that I was right (and Ebon was wrong about the bed size-HA!) and so I had to stuff them back in their packages to return and remake the bed, made and had lunch with Ebon and watched a VERRRRY slow and borning until the end movie (until he fell asleep near the end but before it got better), vacuumed before and after the craftastrophy, made dinner, took the recycling out, stored some of the empty boxes outside, and cleaned the kitchen and am in here now listening to music and posting.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #454
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I managed to make one of the best pots of ox tail soup I've ever made!!!

I even had some raw, skinless peanuts that Pop had given me to add to it for a little crunch!!!

~Theo~
....slowly getting my sense of smell and taste back, thanks to the prednisone!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:08 AM   #455
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shoveled snow. A lot of it.
Need there be any other accomplishment?
Totally taking a raincheck on dishes that's for sure.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #456
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Upon receiving glares from both Ricky and Fred, I went to the store and bought catfood.

I'm a horrible mother. Kitteh breakfast was about 30 minutes late at Chez Diva.

Lucy may have gloated a bit.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #457
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default zzzzzz

made breakfast
went to work
came home due to system crash
walked hudson
lifted weights
started a pot of spaghetti sauce
returned emails
made coffee
lazzzzyyy day
Old 03-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #458
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Got an antibotic shot for the cut on my foot....

Oooh my life has it's exciting moments lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #459
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Got up and had breakfast. Did the usual hygiene and shower oriented things. Went to work. Listened to my boss vent. Saw the light go off in her head as to WHY I was so glad she came to my store. Bonded in secret sisterly distaste for a few of our customers. Shared a sandwich. Spoke with our accountant. Fixed some stuff. Left, as it's a short day for me.

Stopped by the business office at the complex and asked them to send someone over who can figure out our fridge. I keep adjusting the temps, but keep having puddles of water or water with thin sheets of ice waiting for me to clean them out every morning. Today it was only water, so I think I'm on the right track but I do think that there's something wrong with the freezer (where the water's dripping from). They've already replaced the ice maker. Maybe it's time for a brand new fridge.

Got home and got comfy (I put on a shirt Ebon hates. It says 'I'm not opinionated. I'm always right.'. It's hot pink too!) while I tidied up the apartment. Arwen's coming over to see the place! Now, I'm playing on here and soon she and I will be having a late lunch. Ebon may or may not join us.

Depending on the time, I may get my tires checked and rotated and return some stuff to Wal-Mart before coming back home to continue wading through all of our stuff and trying to find places for our things. It's Day 8 from when we moved in and we STILL have boxes in the corners and no artwork on the walls.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #460
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

washed dried and folded 3 loads of clothes
tried to crank the old truck NOPE
got the mower going and mowed the front yard
fixed my breakfast and Sweet's lunch
washed dishes
pulled up the stakes from the garden
still gotta give skip a bath and wash the suitcase

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today