Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #4981
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

realizing I lost 2 inches around the waist this week...but Im not sure it gave me joy or if it made me *shrugs*
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #4982
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

What brought you joy today....

visiting my mom in the hospital. She has so much strength and courage....my hero for sure
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #4983
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My joy comes from finally learning to love myself; from realizing that the only acceptance I need is from myself and those who love me. I have a wonderful family who loves me, friends who are always there for me and a love that I never thought I would never find but hy found me and that love is giving me an extra push that I never had before ~ a push to be a better person and to love myself no matter what

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #4984
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Joining the photography digital world. i'm just old fashioned and prefer to do things the old way, but that isn't the world today.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #4985
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

Connecting with someone who has moral and integrity like me.
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #4986
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my beautiful sister graduate from grade 8 today ~ she's grown up so fast

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #4987
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

This conversation:

Me: I can't handle so many social obligations in a row; may I back out of the middle one please? I'll understand if you want to go alone. I'm anxious and I really want to be at my best for your party because that one is the most important.

Him: Of course - we can do something where it's just us that weekend, if you want. And please don’t worry too much about my party... if you want to stand quietly in the torchlight with a drink in hand looking cute, I’m still glad that you’re there.

And I'm always very happy and incredibly grateful to be there, with you.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #4988
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Being privileged to listen while a master story teller practice her craft...

The joy in her voice,
the smile on her face...
the animation in her entire body

She simply glowed with life...

Now, if I only spoke two year old, I would have a clue as to what story she was telling me...

Grin...
Old 07-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #4989
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Letting go brought me joy today... letting go of my long, thick curly hair...making the decision to CHOP it off, almost as short as Blade's. I also let go of the feeling that "long hair makes me beautiful" or "long hair is more attractive" and the feeling of having to hide my facial features behind thick, fuzzy locks of curls. I let go of those feelings for many reasons. And I actually LOVED what it looked like afterwards. It isn't what's on the outside that makes me beautiful. My appearance does not make me who I am.

I finally let go for health reasons, for ease of care, the southern heat and humidity and to let go of things that pull my self-esteem down further.

I only wish my hair had been 'healthy enough' to give to Locks-of-Love.... but I'm sure that no one could have done anything with that fuzzy, brittle mess.

Now... no more pony tails on bad hair days!! and trust me, I've had "Pippy Long Stocking" mixed with Carrot Top kind of days!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #4990
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my photo in the local newspaper!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #4991
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Reading your posts.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #4992
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Learning how to make pasta.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #4993
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Field trip with Syr and ending up in Quebec!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #4994
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Kicking some ass at cards and going geocaching in the sun
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #4995
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #4996
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

throwing my sub a surprise birthday party and it being a real surprise and everyone having a good time!

his cake was tie dyed with a huge marijuana leaf in the middle of the top!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #4997
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Good word from FSFA office, a haircut and a nice ride on the bike... It is a good day!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #4998
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin going to work this morning to her *new* job! And, it only 20 min away!! (before, she was commuting 5.5 hours a day). **joyyyyy**

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #4999
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Getting back into the swing of things this morning...

I work from home and I love being able to have such a flexible and liberal schedule...it's something I didn't think would work for me, but now I embrace it, knowing how many would love that and can't...I'm sorry for that...it hasn't been easy, but it is what it is...

Got my praise music on and am jamming along and having a great time pumping out the things I need...

Even my printer made me laugh today...I was ready to print and I troubleshot this thing for over an hour and a half only to find that I hadn't plugged it into my laptop...duh! I laughed at myself for being such a dufus!

My friend was on the phone on his way home from work and cracked up too, and I laughed even more 'cuz he thought it was funny. (I like to act like these things do not happen to me--ha! If you only knew!) It made my heart joyful to hear him laugh like that. Together...it was sweet.

I don't know why but today is full of joy and hope and love. I am amazed how blessed I really am and how strong I am...that brings me even more joy. God is soooo good to me...

To know that there are things I can walk away from because I am strong enough to say no....and that I am soft enough to say yes to some things because of that same strength...knowing it is my choice and making the right ones, bringing forth the blessings that belong to me, receiving them, sharing them...THAT brings me much unending, overflowing joy...today and everyday.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #5000
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The love and support of new found friends and long time friends. A new one just called to assure me, even though she lives 3 hours away, that she's supportive of anything I need...and when I get back to the office, I can still stay with her instead of hotels. She even promised to help me fight the employer if I need to appeal their decision on Accommodations and reinstatement. She was the one that took me to the hospital from work and never left my side, then cared for me several days after. Her affection and compassion touches me and lets me know I'm not alone.

Blade and his parents have stood beside me though all this... I am eternally grateful for everyone's kind support and prayers. He even went out late last night to get me lemonade and english muffins because I hadn't ate anything. Then he got attacked by my puppies when he dropped it off.

A local friend, who's had multiple back surgeries, has been kind and generous, and supportive...giving me extra advice about what I need my doctor to do...and getting me out of the house for a delightful trip to Gaffney.

Ryobi has given me bounds of cheer, support and endless encouragement and stands behind me.....he keeps me in check when I want to ring someone's neck for being a jerk...he keeps me humble and level headed....even though we can't stay in touch very often, I know we are there for each other and continue to be eachother's Rock when we need.

And my BEST BEST Friend, living 8 hours away, has been my rock and my sounding board. We love each other unconditionally. And she insists I have a place to live with her if it comes to that.

Countless other friends have given me joy and made me blessed.

Life would not be the same without good friends.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy