Old 08-14-2015, 08:40 AM   #17501
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

"take off your jeans and unzip my dress. behold! lingerie meets jockeys. then peel off another layer and both of us are pretty much the same. totally hot. uh-huh - there's something hugely sexy about presenting masculine and being a woman underneath. ditto being a "straight"-looking woman who fucks chicks. mix them together and fireworks a-go-go. gender-playtime. mmm." ~charlotte dingle
Old 08-14-2015, 12:06 PM   #17502
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.

- Wally Lamb from She's Come Undone
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #17503
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain!I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it, or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul; if you can be faithlessand therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.

The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer, book cover
I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, “Yes!”

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have. I want to know if you can get up, after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done to feed the children.

It doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you, from the inside, when all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

by
Oriah Mountain Dreamer
copyright © 1999 by Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #17504
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.--Jim Rohn
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 05:21 AM   #17505
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,121 Times in 8,601 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

You get what you settle for.
~Louise Sawyer~
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 07:48 AM   #17506
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

"If the concept of God has any use, it is to make us larger, freer, and more loving. If God can't do that, it's time we got rid of him"

James Baldwin
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 08:15 AM   #17507
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Everything in moderation, including moderation.
- Julia Child
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #17508
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

"I know what this is, Alexander. Why you're with me. You're a man who dares to dance with the freaks. I perpetuate that deviance for you, allow you to show the world that you live outside the box. But, I know that's where this ends for us, and I understand. It comes with the territory of my complicated identity. But my feelings for you are simpler. They live very much inside the box. I am afraid, Alexander, that I may have fallen in love with you... I am a man. A man who knows she's a woman. And that's exactly where I'm supposed to be. That's the crisscross that I've come to love. I don't want the surgery. I don't want to undo what God has given me. I know how beautiful I am."

- Venus to Tig, Sons of Anarchy

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 06:38 AM   #17509
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

“No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” ― C. JoyBell C.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 06:39 AM   #17510
Tierney

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

“For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."

― T.S. Eliot
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 06:40 AM   #17511
Tierney

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

“The chief beauty about time
is that you cannot waste it in advance.
The next year, the next day,
the next hour are lying ready for you,
as perfect, as unspoiled,
as if you had never wasted or misapplied
a single moment in all your life.
You can turn over a new leaf every hour
if you choose.”

― Arnold Bennett
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 08:28 AM   #17512
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

“You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.”
― C.G. JUNG
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 09:20 AM   #17513
TheHinduPose

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 3,092 Times in 887 Posts
TheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Khalil Gibran
TheHinduPose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheHinduPose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 08:28 AM   #17514
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

"There is
no need
to be
perfect
to inspire people.
Let people get
inspired
by how
you deal with
your
imperfections."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 10:52 AM   #17515
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

"Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble."
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 11:05 AM   #17516
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
Dreamweaver

Thanked 21,383 Times in 6,731 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 11:29 AM   #17517
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

"An offended heart is the breeding ground of deception."
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 01:22 PM   #17518
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

It is an interesting sidelight that our language—created and codified by men—does not have one unflattering term to describe men who vent their anger at women. Even such epithets as "bastard" and "son of a bitch" do not condemn the man but place the blame on a woman.

—Harriet Lerner, from The Dance of Anger
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 01:29 PM   #17519
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

"In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 05:03 PM   #17520
Tierney

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” ― William Jennings Bryan
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings