Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #10961
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

IMsL

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #10962
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
My icecream is almost gone already, how did that happen? *blush*
Use a smaller spoon and it will last longer.
Guess how I know?
Old 03-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #10963
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Taxes. I have to do two years of American taxes, one year of Canadian, and get last year's Canadian return looked at because I think I screwed up. Damn cross-border tax issues, pain in my butt.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #10964
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
I am sitting here in a quandry, as to why some can be so cruel, perhaps they don't mean to be but they seemingly are unaware as to how the words they write or speak can cut to the core of someone.

What prompted this vent, is that today I received an email in regards to a picture I have posted somewhere, it is with a friend and shows us smiling. The email was written as such " I notice you have two different women showing in your pics, my friend wants to know if you are the blonde one or the disfigured one beside her." I was quite taken aback by this as I am the one she is referring to as disfigured, I have looked at the picture and have no idea what she is referring to. My response to her was, perhaps your "friend" could identify what she sees as a disfigurement, which happens to be me as I don't see one.

I am trying to grasp why I can't shake this and I think I have determined that it has brought back a memory from my childhood, when a man in my neighbourhood called me a monkey. Obviously this happened many years ago but has stayed with me, again a person uttering something which has left a scar.

I will no doubt get past this, because I am a strong, confident and yes an attractive individual, but it still hurts that someone who doesn't know me
has lashed out at me.

So, if anyone reading this can take something away from it, please think twice before you write a disparaging remark or utter something in anger or in an offhanded manner, for you never know what those words may do to that person on any given day.

I am really sorry that this happened to you. Sometimes people are just cruel to get a reaction out of others and that kind of psychological abuse is truly hard to understand. I really do not think that there was any reality in that comment just a form of bullying. As a person who has been bullied since childhood, I feel the sting in that sort of action and I just wanted to let you know that when people act out like that, it says something about them, not you.

How sad for them to have nothing positive to contribute. In contrast, this post just made a very positive contribution to the world by reminding us of the power of our words.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #10965
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
My daddy! There is not a single moment of the day that goes by that I dont wish I could just shoot him a random I love you text, call and tell him he is the best father in the world or just give him a huge hug. I miss him so much and time does not heal all wounds.
Awwwwwwwww...I am so sorry hon. What a loss for both of you, I cant imagine leaving this world and leaving behind an amazing daughter, or several children. A good reminder to cherish each moment that we are given here on earth.

You are right, time does not heal all wounds, but love never dies, and we never forget. Just think of how special you made his life by radiating all that love back to him. Sending you a big Daddy hug.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Diva)))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #10966
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Getting moved and settled and back up again. . .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #10967
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind? Right now?
In ten days I am getting my braces taken off. I have had them for the last two and a half years. The short of the story is, I use to have a really ugly overbite. All the painfully years I have gone through with my awful overbite were wiped away with a 5 hour surgery. When the braces come off and I can finally see what I now look like. I don't know what I will do. Will I snob? (As I am kinda doing at the moment.) Or will I be just speechless that I wont be able to say word? Its just such an odd feeling to have. I really do feel like a better me. Yeah I know that is cheesy but its true.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #10968
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~Happy to be independent
~Happy that my hip is better
Old 03-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #10969
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

I have a huge writing paper for my final English class, it is on Homosexuals during the Holocaust. The paper has to be ten pages long, so i have chosen to also include those labeled homosexuals in order to justify actions done to them.

So if anyone has any good books that i can get information on, or any documentaries please inbox me!

I greatly appreaciate any help or any help with topics i can add on to this!

Thanks
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #10970
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Use a smaller spoon and it will last longer.
Guess how I know?
At least I am not alone! If I use a smaller spoon, I will have to use those little wooden ones you get from icecream trucks lol
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #10971
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Memories of previous backpacking experiences, business ideas, tax returns and finishing up some easter.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #10972
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I was asked today if I considered myself bisexual because I'm attracted to male identified Butches, female identified Butches and FTMs. Hmmm, never thought about it.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #10973
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hobbit holes and how tempting it is to live off the grid. Someday!
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #10974
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Two hours sleep, one more night before the funeral, I need and want to sleep, will it happen, I hope so.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #10975
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

What should be occurring in the next week or so.
Making plans.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #10976
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

too much on my mind but i'm trying to concentrate on work.

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #10977
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Why does easter grass have to stick to everything? LOL It is a lot of fun but I just vacuumed over the weekend.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #10978
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

getting this load of laundry done so i can go to bed..... zzzzzzzzz.........

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #10979
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I need to find a website that will work for my business plans and while I don't NEED to, I really want to try out the new bio shock game.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #10980
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default What Is On Your Mind?

The arguments in favor and against Marriage Equality. Tomorrow in the U.S. Supreme Court it begins. Whatever the decision/s, history will shine its' light on this forever more.

I am grateful I have lived to see this day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: