Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do You Have Any Holiday Traditons?

I thought it would be nice to see what other people have for traditions over the holiday season.

Mine is pretty basic. I only make or buy presents for a very limited amount of people (was 5 this year), $$ being limited etc. So when I would like to do something for a co worker or someone Im not really close with but feel I would like to do something for them, I find out if they have dogs and make their dogs homemade treats/cookies.
I always ask first because I know some dogs are on special diets or their humans dont want them to have any type of treats(My dog would revolt!).
Its fun its easy and it gets me in the Holiday mood when sometimes I just dont want to be
I made the dog cookies today. The recipe I use is SO simple (trust me I hate to cook) and its not a huge mess to clean.

So what are your traditons?