Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Arwen's BedTime Stories For Wicked Children

I started this 11/27/2006 on another site. I never did write another chapter of this. I’m dusting it off to take a look at it. I think I’ll see if I can’t turn it into something a bit more meaty.
So here is my somewhat fractured fairy tale with a nod to Frostbite Falls and all of you who know where that is.
WARNINGS: BDSM, Rough sex, D/s, language of a non-PC variety

Once upon a time there was a naughty little girl called Goldilocks. She never did what she was supposed to do or listened to her sister who told her that she should stay out of the woods.

So one day, Goldi went into the woods where she found a wee little house. When she looked in through the window, she saw seven handsome men...

And while she played Peeping Tomasina, the Big Bad Wolf crept up behind her where he slid his long, lean, wet nose up her thigh. Goldi gave a yelp, but the Wolf wrapped a paw around her mouth so only a muffled squeak escaped

"Well little girl, what are you doing?"

Goldi squirmed against the firm arm around her waist and felt the Wolf's other paw sneak up her side to caress her softly. His heated breath fell against her neck.

"I asked you.. what are you doing?" He squeezed her in his paws. Goldi felt a flutter in her stomach as her body leapt to attention. She laid her head back against the Wolf's chest. He brought his lips to hers.

The weight of his head pressed her into him until poor Goldi thought she might not be able to breathe. Her breasts ached beneath the Wolf's paw as he stroked her. Then he turned her in his arms to face him.

" I thought I asked you a simple question, little girl. What are you doing?" His teeth gleamed sharply as he nipped at her neck.

"I.. I " Goldi was flustered. " I was looking to see who lived in this cute house, Mr. Wolf"

Wolf gave a knowing nod and bit the other side of her neck just a bit harder.

"And would you like me to give you to them, little girl?"

Goldi took a swift breath as the Wolf sliced into her skin with his sharp canines a third time. Then he covered her mouth with his again

Goldi felt the Wolf's very human lips against hers. They were hard and hot and heavy as he parted her mouth with his tongue. Goldi moaned even though she didn't want to let him know that she liked his rough handling of her. He chuckled wickedly as he moved his hands down her back to cup her buttocks.

She mold herself against him liking the solidness of him. Her arms wrapped around him and her hands clutched at his shoulders. Then she felt them.

This wolf was a woman! She pressed her hands to his shoulders trying to move away but the wolf only laughed at her.

"What is the problem, little girl?" Wolf's hazel eyes gazed down at her almost tenderly. "Gender fairy got your tongue?"

Goldi felt lost swimming in those dreamy eyes. She nodded unable to speak.

"Don't worry, little girl. I'm more man than any man you've ever known and I can still take you places only another woman knows about."

Wolf leaned in to capture another kiss from Goldi's trembling mouth. Hy pressed hys thumb against her bottom lip and took a gentle nip there next.

"Now, you haven't answered my question, little girl. Did you want me to give you to those seven in there? By the way? They are just like me."

Wolf laid hys head back and howled with laughter when Goldi moaned in answer.

"I need you, Wolf. Only you." Goldi dug her fingers into Wolf's short dark hair and pulled hym down to meet her hot furious kiss. She felt the rumbling of what might have been a growl as hy answered her tugs by wrapping hys fist in her hair and laying her head back so that hy could rake sharp teeth across her vulnerable throat.

"Come with me, little girl." And Wolf swept her up into hys arms and carried her off into the dark forest. Goldi shivered and laid her head against hys chest praying that hy didn't let her fall. Hys arms tightened around her and hy laid a kiss on her head.

"We are here." Hy let her feet fall to the ground, but hy kept a tight grip on her wrist like a jailor keeping hys prisoner close.

Goldi looked around. Hy had brought her to a cottage in the woods. She felt hym put hys hand at the small of her back as hy urged her inside. There she saw a four poster bed. But what was that dangling from the four posts? Goldi gasped and stepped backwards only to find the hard tall stocky wall of Mr. Wolf stopping her. Hy moved her forward again with one hard thrust of hys hips.

"Too late, little girl, too late. You are here now and that makes you mine." Wolf reached over her shoulder to pinch her tender breast. "And I can do whatever I like with what is mine, can't I, little girl?" Hy twisted and released her as he thrust her forward again.

Goldi stumbled towards the bed managing to grab one of the rough-hewn posts just before she fell facefirst onto the bed. She turned to face Wolf. Hy stood there watching her as though hy knew what she was thinking. She looked past him to the door. Hy tilted hys chin at her. She cursed herself for being so proud as to wear her new pumps. The 4" heels had made her walk in the woods difficult, but there was no way she could run in them.

"Oh no, little girl, no you don't. You are mine fair and square. You told me you needed me. But" Wolf grinned rapaciously and hys tongue flicked out to moisten his lips. "I might be inclined to listen to your pleas if you work hard to please me."

Goldi nodded feeling like a mouse hypnotized by a cat. Her heart thudded in her chest as Wolf approached her. Hy trailed his fingers down her neck, between her breasts to the vee of her legs where hy pressed hys fingers tight.

"Kneel, little girl. Grab a pillow first. You may be here a while." Wolf's hand went to hys belt buckle as Goldi shakily placed a pillow on the floor and knelt to await hys demands.

Goldi looked up. From her place at hys feet, Wolf seemed ten times taller now. She felt small too small. The snick of sound in front of her drew her eyes to his hand as he drew his belt and let it drop to the floor. She admired his solidness reveling in how much she loved big men.. no women now she amended in her mind. She never knew this kind of a woman existed. It made her hot inside to know hy wanted her. She leaned forward raising her hands.

"No." The word came sharply from hym. She rocked back to look at hym. "No, little girl, this is not your show. This is my show and I say when you can move."

Goldi caught her breath as she sank back on her heels. Not knowing what hys zipper hid had her mind racing. She felt as if her breasts had swollen to twice their size aching for Wolf's touch. Her thighs slipped against one another as moisture pooled below. She ran her tongue around her lips. Wolf's swift intake of breath made her feel powerful. She knew hys eyes were on her tongue so she did it again. A long slow licking round her lips as she stared at hys crotch hoping that hy would allow her access soon.

Wolf nodded slowly. Hy seemed to know what she wanted. He cupped hys hand weighing what lay between hys legs. She watched hym run hys hand up and down the very thing she craved. At that moment Goldi knew she would never run from this man, this woman, this..

"Butch." The word came short and hard from hym. "What I am is butch. What I have is butch cock. Is that what you are licking your lips for, little girl? Is that what you want?" His hand cupped the back of her head and drew her face to hys jeans. Hy pressed her lips to hymself and ground against her face with a groan.

Goldi felt the rough material of hys jeans scrape her face. Hys fingers wrapped tightly in her hair so tight she didn't know whether to fall back against hys pulling or lean forward for more of what she craved.

"Butch," Hy spoke the word again. "I am butch and you are going to suck me, little girl. Do you know what that means? You are going to open up those soft red lips and let me slide into your mouth. You are going to close your mouth and slide your tongue around my cock. I am going to fuck your mouth sliding in and out and all you can do is take me in."

Wolf roughly pulled Goldi's head back ignoring her moan. She wasn't sure if it was from the pain of hys hand in her hair or the pain of losing contact with what she so desperately needed. Hys other hand slid hys zipper down. Her eyes followed the metal opening to reveal a bulge. That was what she wanted. She whimpered as she tried to lean forward but hy held her back. Hy gave her head a slight shake.

"What did I say? This is my show." Hy reached inside to pull hymself out. Hys hand slid up and down hys hard length. Goldi strained against the hold on her hair. She reached out with her hands to try to touch hym but hy moved back.

"My show, little slut. My show." Hys words shocked Goldi. Was that all she was? Was that what she'd so easily become? Then she realized that she didn't care. Hy could call her anything as long as hy slid hymself inside of her.

She looked at him. "Please. Please let me taste you. Please."

Hy nodded. As if waiting for those words, hy released her hair enough for her to meet hys oncoming thrust into her anxious mouth.

Goldi felt overwhelmed. Hy didn't let her go. Hy didn't let her set the pace. Hy was Casey at bat and hy was thrusting for all hy was worth. She gave herself over to the rhythm and focused on swirling her tongue around hym as hy raged hys battle with her mouth. Hys hands tightened in her hair until tears slipped down her cheeks but still hy did not subside. She looked up at hym to see hym gazing down at her from that treetop height. Hys breath came in short, sharp stabs that matched hys dance in her mouth. Then he smiled a wicked smile and threw back his head with a shout. She felt hym shudder. As hy pulled back, hy gently rocked her back. Goldi realized that hy had cum as surely as any man she'd ever been with. And it had been so much more.

She slipped a hand inside her skirt between her legs to feel her own dampness.

"Oh no little girl. I'm not done with you by a long shot. I'm no bio male to leave you hanging." Hys voice rang with pride as she felt herself lifted up and placed on her back on the bed. "Now spread your legs for me, sweetheart. Let me see what you look like."

Goldi tried to cover herself as hy slid her skirt up around her waist. Hy held her hand down with one hand as he unveiled her sex. Hy slid a finger in then another and gently rocked her. Goldi dropped her head back as heat blazed from hys touch to consume her body. She felt hym shift and looked to see hym kneeling between her legs licking hys fingers like a bear after honey. Hy grinned around hys fingers in hys mouth and grabbed hys cock with hys other hand. Then hy slowly pressed hymself against her opening.

Goldi felt the pressure as hys hard heavy hot cock parted her. She whimpered as hy filled her. Looking at hys face she saw fierce concentration as hy maneuvered hymself so that hy locked into her like the other half of her missing self. She clutched at the bedspread as hy began to move hys hips slowly.

"Like that, do you?" Hys voice caught on each syllable as hy stroked her rhythmically. Hy brought a hand to her breast to knead and squeeze in perfect counterpoint to the movement of hys cock inside of her. Goldi felt boneless with hys weight pressing her down into the mattress. She nodded her head not trusting herself to speak.

Wolf growled low in hys throat as hy began pistoning faster. Her head lolled back and her blonde curls sprawled across the covers like tangible sunshine. Hy tucked hys chin down and arched hys back to gain more contact with her sweet softness. Hy could feel her muscles flexing around hym pulling hym tight making hym whole. As he moved faster and faster hy felt an answering tension in hymself.

"Cum with me, little girl, cum with me." Hys shout snapped her eyes open and her back arched up to meet hym as her own climax hit her like a freight train. She screamed hys name as her nails dug into hys back. She came up off the bed in one long hard orgasm. Hy met her need with hys own and clamped his teeth onto her shoulder and held her there as she shuddered with hym.

Slowly hy laid her back on the bed and rolled her into hys arms. Hy smiled at the ragdoll now in hys arms. Hy would let her sleep for now but tomorrow, tomorrow hy would show her why hy had four posts on his bed. Wolf grinned as hy thought of the toy bag under the bed that hy had yet to show his new pet.

Last edited by Arwen; 02-25-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh My!

I want to be Goldilocks and put my lips on things too! Hot story, Arwen, oh my goodness! Now I know why I was always kinda turned on by the Big Bad Wolf

Pashi
Old 02-25-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

WOW.....what a way to wake up in the morning.Very well done Arwen.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awesome

Arwen,

You MUST finish this story. I read it on the other site you posted it on and it was amazing. Its very very cool - and interesting and well written.

xo
ADG
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
Jeep

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!

Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation

wow..
I hope there will be more
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I see there are plenty of wicked children who need bedtime stories. I'm sure Goldi and her Wolf will show up again.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hehehehe..I wouldnt mind being the big bad wolf.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I'm trying to think of what the wolf needs to do next. What would y'all like to see/read?
Old 11-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Insomina

You know I don't sleep that well and if anytime u need someone to listen to ur story, Arwen I'd be happy to listen! Hahaha forgive spelling tonite
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'm trying to think of what the wolf needs to do next. What would y'all like to see/read?
bed. bondage. toy bag.

that's good stuff, TFC.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #11
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*breathing*

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Arwen,Arwen,Arwen......more please..wimper off to a cold shower.You are way to good with words.....yesss more please.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, if you can manage it ... here is what I would like to read about.

I want the Wolf to remove her panties, push her legs open, use his paws to spread her W-I-D-E ... he looks at her for a long, long while ... to the point he wants her so bad he can hardly stand it but he waits ... and continues looking at her as his desire continues to grow stronger and stronger in his pelvis to the point it is quite painful.

The more descriptive, the better ... I'm sure I am not the only one here who is very, very visual.

Thanks ...

edit:
The Wolf wants to see Goldie looking at him, his face each time he looks up at her but she is too shy too look at him although she is enjoying what is taking place. He knows because her glistening moistness is becoming more apparent as he continues holding her spread and looking at her between her legs.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
I started this 11/27/2006 on another site. I never did write another chapter of this. I’m dusting it off to take a look at it. I think I’ll see if I can’t turn it into something a bit more meaty.
So here is my somewhat fractured fairy tale with a nod to Frostbite Falls and all of you who know where that is.
WARNINGS: BDSM, Rough sex, D/s, language of a non-PC variety

...Slowly hy laid her back on the bed and rolled her into hys arms. Hy smiled at the ragdoll now in hys arms. Hy would let her sleep for now but tomorrow, tomorrow hy would show her why hy had four posts on hys bed. Wolf grinned as hy thought of the toy bag under the bed that hy had yet to show hys new pet.
Goldi woke to a gentle touch. Her eyes fluttered open. She stretched but wasn't sure where she was because it was still dark. Then she realized that her arms were somehow trapped. A tug revealed that her arms were tied so that they were outstretched as though she were begging the Gods for mercy. A hand on her belly shot warmth through her. That hand traced down to her pussy to toy with her hair then she felt a warm mouth press a kiss to the inside of her thigh. As she became more aware, it occurred to her that her legs matched her arms.

"I'm going to suck your cunt, little girl. But you can't come." The hoarse whisper sent hot breath skimming across her clit. Her belly sucked in as she blew out a gust of air. Then hy set hys mouth to her pussy and she came apart. The heat of hys lips against her seared her. hy spread her open with hys hands like she was a ripe peach split for him. hys tongue danced across her clit teasing, taunting, until her head whipped back and forth. She thrust her hips up but hy used the weight of hys head to pin her beneath hys wicked wicked tongue. Just as she was at the edge of orgasming, hy stopped. Desperately she tried to trap hys head with her thighs, but couldn't because of the ropes.

"Oh please," she heard herself begin to beg. A zipper sounded but she couldn't determine from where. Then a sharp pinch on her left nipple drew a squeal from her.

"I love that sound, pet. I do love that sound. Be a good girl and I might remove that blindfold." hy laughed as she yelped again. This time the pressure didn't go away. Her nipple shot fire and ice through her body. It hurt! But it wasn't hys hand. What had hy pinched her tender nipple with? The right side was given a similar treatment--a sharp pinch and then twisted up into something that clamped down.

He left her like that for what seemed like hours, but as her body adjusted to the pain, she began to feel lighter. Tears leaked out and she knew the truth of hys words. Soft cloth covered her eyes.

"Hold still, slut. This big, bad wolf wants to see how beautiful you are." Then hy began to pinch and prod at her pussy. A finger dipped in then she heard a sucking sound as if hy licked her juices. hys words confirmed that. "You are sweet. I could eat you whole, Goldi." A sharp nip at the top of her cunt made her moan. Whatever hy was doing was adding pain on top of pain but that was melting into sweet, hot pleasure. She rolled her hips only to hear a wooden clicking as things hit other things. Her cunt was pulled open--exposed. She imagined it glistened as she felt her own moisture gather inside of her. She knew she was leaking out.

"I think I shall leave you like this. But first, I want a picture." The whirr and click of a camera scared Goldi worse than any of what he'd done. What if hy showed that to someone? Her life would be ruined. The world would know what a bad girl she was.

"I'll be back. You lie there and ride that pain, little girl." She shrieked when hy flicked whatever held her nipples. Then she heard the door close.

Last edited by Arwen; 01-20-2011 at 12:00 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #15
Ben

How Do You Identify?:
F2M
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
not looking

Ben Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST ReputationBen Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this thread in hopes of you writing more, Arwen
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I mean, really, to leave the poor girl all trussed up and alone?

Shame!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #17
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Goldi woke to a gentle touch. Her eyes fluttered open. She stretched but wasn't sure where she was because it was still dark. Then she realized that her arms were somehow trapped. A tug revealed that her arms were tied so that they were outstretched as though she were begging the Gods for mercy. A hand on her belly shot warmth through her. That hand traced down to her pussy to toy with her hair then she felt a warm mouth press a kiss to the inside of her thigh. As she became more aware, it occurred to her that her legs matched her arms.

"I'm going to suck your cunt, little girl. But you can't come." The hoarse whisper sent hot breath skimming across her clit. Her belly sucked in as she blew out a gust of air. Then hy set hys mouth to her pussy and she came apart. The heat of hys lips against her seared her. hy spread her open with hys hands like she was a ripe peach split for him. hys tongue danced across her clit teasing, taunting, until her head whipped back and forth. She thrust her hips up but hy used the weight of hys head to pin her beneath hys wicked wicked tongue. Just as she was at the edge of orgasming, hy stopped. Desperately she tried to trap hys head with her thighs, but couldn't because of the ropes.

"Oh please," she heard herself begin to beg. A zipper sounded but she couldn't determine from where. Then a sharp pinch on her left nipple drew a squeal from her.

"I love that sound, pet. I do love that sound. Be a good girl and I might remove that blindfold." hy laughed as she yelped again. This time the pressure didn't go away. Her nipple shot fire and ice through her body. It hurt! But it wasn't hys hand. What had hy pinched her tender nipple with? The right side was given a similar treatment--a sharp pinch and then twisted up into something that clamped down.

He left her like that for what seemed like hours, but as her body adjusted to the pain, she began to feel lighter. Tears leaked out and she knew the truth of hys words. Soft cloth covered her eyes.

"Hold still, slut. This big, bad wolf wants to see how beautiful you are." Then hy began to pinch and prod at her pussy. A finger dipped in then she heard a sucking sound as if hy licked her juices. hys words confirmed that. "You are sweet. I could eat you whole, Goldi." A sharp nip at the top of her cunt made her moan. Whatever hy was doing was adding pain on top of pain but that was melting into sweet, hot pleasure. She rolled her hips only to hear a wooden clicking as things hit other things. Her cunt was pulled open--exposed. She imagined it glistened as she felt her own moisture gather inside of her. She knew she was leaking out.

"I think I shall leave you like this. But first, I want a picture." The whirr and click of a camera scared Goldi worse than any of what he'd done. What if hy showed that to someone? Her life would be ruined. The world would know what a bad girl she was.

"I'll be back. You lie there and ride that pain, little girl." She shrieked when hy flicked whatever held her nipples. Then she heard the door close.
Arwen, I feel like you took me to the edge and left me hanging there with Goldi...

more please, please!!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

More? Pretty Please???
I wish I'd found this thread sooner ...
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #19
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default yeah-

I'd kinda like to hear what happens to Goldi, too. I feel a kinship! *blushing laugh*
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tangle For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, butch cock, d/s, erotica