Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #21
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Holding you all in my thoughts and prayers

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Shad and I send our love and light to a wonderful soul!

TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Aloha Sweet,
The Sun, Sea Turtles and a soft warm breeze await you my dear friend. Sending you Peace and Light. Much love to you, Mike.

boot
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #24
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

I never had the pleasure or honor to meet sweet. I know Mike (feels strange calling you this through chat and my thoughts are with you Mike, Sweet and your children.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #25
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Aloha sweetcali. you touched me with your gentle smile and ways and I know it is time to say so long.

As we watch the sunset, we know you will be at rest ,and journey peacefully in the sunrise of life and love that has no end.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #26
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I am so glad I got to meet you Cali. I know a spirit as strong as yours will never truly be gone. Peace and light on your journey, and here's to never ending boxes of truffles!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #27
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

My heart goes out to you and yours Sweet and Mike. Sending lots of love and light as you make your next journey. May it be peaceful...

SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #28
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation

Wrapping you both in warmth and love.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #29
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

To my Dear Friends,
It has been an amazing priviledge to have met you and shared your food, your love and your friendship. I am truly blessed to have met you both.
Ms. Cali I know you will be bopping me with your nail file continuously and I hope you know you will forever live on in our hearts and our minds. I know the next journey you take will be a miraculous one and that you will carry us all with you.
I love you all very much...

DJ
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #30
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Sending lots of love and warm energy to you both. You have both always carried good energy, and shared it with others.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #31
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post

PS - This is some heinous fucking, fucked up fuckery that takes you from the world so young. Amen.
......... .........................Amen! ...... ...... .....
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #32
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya Calico. Me and Nick are thinking of you. As are our (my) cats.

I'm wishing you some lindt intense pear dark chocolate, okay?

- potty and oneye
Old 03-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #33
faymie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

faymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh dear Mike,

FR just called me with this recent news. You and Cali and the girls have been in my thoughts, prayers, sendings to to universe every day for so long.

Now, I am thinking of Cali's wiry strength and wishing that she, you, her kids, and all her friends and family can have that kind of strength to hold on to her dearness in all of our hearts as she prepares to leave us.

With fond affection,

Faymie Talie
faymie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faymie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #34
faymie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

faymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputation
Default with much love

Oh dear Mike,

FR just called me with this recent news. You and Cali and the girls have been in my thoughts, prayers, sendings to to universe every day for so long.

Now, I am thinking of Cali's wiry strength and wishing that she, you, her kids, and all her friends and family can have that kind of strength to hold on to her dearness in all of our hearts as she prepares to leave us.

With fond affection,

Faymie Talie
faymie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faymie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #35
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default to my dear friend sweet...

--- My thoughts are with you and mike and the heathens at this point in time as they have been with you always.
My heart has felt your pain as of lately. forgive me for not being a good friend lately and have been wrapped up in my own bullshit. i think of your laughter at my jokes and being my friend despite me being a old billy goat. I am thankful for your friendship. when i like someone its forever despite anything. i had to laff at your truffles, nailfile(that hit me often it seems) and when u said your hair looked like a (gasp) "lesbian granola dyke".
i want you in this world but if you do have to go sarafemme, Lady Blackheart and my cat fergie will greet you. and will always know when you are around.Much love always to you Sweet-FR
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #36
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing you, your family, your children and cali much love, peace and solace during this difficult time. Please know cali will forever be a part of you and will live on in your heart and mind. Tho I really don't know either of you I can tell you both are good loving people from the testaments offered here by others that did indeed know you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #37
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

K, we never met but we played well in chat. You were unfailingly kind when you weren't being a sarcastic, hysterically funny woman. I'm sad for never having met you.

Candles lit to light your way to the next stage of your journey. You are someone I will remember with joy.

Mike, words fail me. A candle is lit for you and yours as well.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #38
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sending good thoughts, love and light to Sweet and Mike and their entire family ............ My thoughts are with you all during this difficult time

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #39
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet, sweetcali...I remember meeting you in Oakland. Every time I think of you, I think of that infectious smile of yours. I hope this next journey for you goes peacefully. June is right...this is some fucked up heinous fuckery.

Mike, you are in our thoughts also. May you find peace as well.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 01:30 AM   #40
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aloha kãkou

Dear Booboo,
We have known each other a long time. Remember when you schooled me in 199 (fill in the blank) on how to chat? Later, it was my pleasure being your night chat room monitor when the only butch-femme chat was yours.

Thank you for trusting me with the "Golden Hammer"...it was my pleasure.

I wish you well on your journey, dear friend. You and Mike + the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Big Hug,

Leadblue (CF)

CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: