Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-14-2011, 04:17 AM   #41
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I had the most wonderful dream last night about Sweet.

Sending love to the entire family.

xo
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #42
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Cali -

Thank you so very much for being unfailingly kind and patient to me when I first found the dash site. I have always been grateful that you "showed me the ropes" so to speak so I didn't blunder too badly with all the labels and definitions.

You touched my life.

Sending light and love as you move to your next adventure. I am certain its full of lovely truffles.

Mike & the heathens - know you are in our thoughts.

Much love,
Christie & Jess
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #43
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

We will always be grateful for the Thanksgiving dinner and other such fuckery
festivities with which we have had the pleasure of your Company Sweet.

And grateful I never had to face a Bop o' da Nail File.

We Love You

Old 03-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #44
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Sweetcali,

What an amazing, loving, beautiful soul you are. You have touched the lives of so many people, and we are lucky to have experienced the joy of your friendship.

We all continue to lift you up in prayer and positive energy in hopes that your transition to your next big adventure is a peaceful one.

((((MIKE & family))))
May peace & comfort surround you during this difficult time. Sending love & light you way.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #45
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May peace and comfort fill your hearts at this time of need.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #46
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default (((SweetCali)))

I remember your kindness and humour in chat on the dash site. Thank you.

May your journey continue safely knowing you are loved by so many.

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #47
oneye

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

oneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputation

((((sweetchocodiva)))) & mike

it is so very difficult for us to send you on your way to the next, big, chocolate-laden chapter. though we never met face-to-face, i enjoyed so much chat time with you and being bopped with the big ol' nail file. i still have lumps on my head. *grin* since you must depart for other things and other adventures, i hope that in that time you find peace of body, of mind, of spirit. oh...and find that the godiva factory is your neighbor! *grin* may your incredible strength guide you through this transition and beyond.

mike...you all are in my and potty's thoughts right now. your dedication and strength are incredible. remember to attend to yourself during this time. you are in a phase of transition as well.

sending chocolate hugs to sweet and a strong hand to mike--
nick

Karen: Excuse me, but could you turn the volume down to foghorn level?

Rosario: Up yours, Count Drunkula!
oneye is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oneye For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:49 PM   #48
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Mike and Family,

I am lifting you up in prayers. I wish you all peace.

My deepest sympathies,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #49
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Peace and light to you Sweetcali. Strength to you Mike and your children.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #50
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

sweet and Mike...

you are all in our thoughts and prayers...

vixenagogo and DaddyClyde.
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #51
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet and Mike. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sweet, you were exactly what I needed when I fell into chat six years ago. I was a broken mess and your kindness, realness and patience helped me. Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #52
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.

I never had the pleasure to get to know Sweetcali, or Mike, but I know that life is about transitions.
I believe there is peace to be found in embracing and celebrating our innate condition of impermanence. And so I offer only this:

No coming, no going
No after, no before
I hold you close to me
I release you to be so free
Because I am in you, and you are in me
Because I am in you, and you are in me

There are no real goodbyes
There are no real endings
Because I am in you
and you are in me

Peace to you both, and your family,
From me and mine.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #53
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

A peaceful journey to someplace better Sweetcali. You are remembered with fondness and love by many.

Peace and love to you and Mike.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #54
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm wondering about You now, sweet Kristin.....and holding You in my heart.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #55
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Lifting you all up in thought and prayer... Sweet... you are a beautiful woman... My prayers are with you during this transformative time.

Mike... I hold you in my prayers...

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #56
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet - you were always the best in chat, giving me advice and keeping us all in line. I'm glad i got to meet you at your house a few years back and deliver your chocolate covered strawberries to the B/F picnic.

Go in peace. Mike our thoughts are with you.

Tura & Stray
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #57
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thinking of you at this time

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #58
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts , prayers, and guiding light. Like I said Sweet is a fighter. On Saturday, hospice, and I thought we were at the end of this life as we know it. The nurse was here, Sweet was unresponsive as she had been mostly the 2 or 3 days before. We left it at that. Sunday morning at around 7 Sweet woke me up to tell me she wanted a bath. We made this happen. (Actually we had 6 baths on Sunday.) We got back in bed and dozed off. Around 8 30 the hospice nurse came back and guess who answered the door. Sweet did! The nurse was in shock. this couldnt be the person she had visited on Saturday who didnt even know she was there.
When Sweet couldnt swallow the pills they where giving her we had to stop trying that and just rely on liquid pain meds to help her. They think she was having a reaction to one of the pills and it took that long for her body to rid itself of that medication.
She's been up, and very lucid on and off since then. She has started eating again, and altho tired, manages to be awake for the girls for short periods of time. WE know the end is somewhere out there, her will to be there for her girls is amazing to say the least.

Again thank you everyone for all your kind thoughs, she hasnt been able to read this yet, but I have been telling her about the amazing community we have and all of you.

Mike
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #59
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

She's a fighter and bopped Santa Muerte in the head with hrer glass nail file.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #60
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Simply amazing.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: