JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Dreams are...

... how vivid they were, again. How much they said, without saying anything at all. It helped to clear my mind, to refocus me... I still know some changes need made, but I am feeling more confident again.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM   #12022
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

The power of positive thinking...

... I know everyone’s life goes through ups and downs... and recently mine has been very crazy and stressful. Not bad, not sad... just stressful. I have had a lot on my plate and finding time for the every day things that make life easier has been getting harder and harder.

Well... after a complete breakdown last night, a listening ear, and a pretty long nights reflection, I started to remember a few things I used to do, years ago, when I was having some serious self-esteem trouble. I used to start every morning with affirmations. They were posted on my mirror, in my car, on the front door, the fridge, and the dresser. Everywhere I went I saw positive things about myself and pretty soon I started to think them even when I couldn’t see them.

So... This morning I got up, came to the planet with my cup of coffee, and went to an old thread... inactive for months now... and posted my daily affirmations. I started my day with positive thoughts and what happened today was amazing. I had a wonderful day at work, I didn’t feel stressed, overwhelmed, or frustrated even in difficult situation. I came home and finished a task I have been trying unsuccessfully to complete for over two weeks, I had a wonderful conversation with a friend, and I ended my evening with a smile.

I needed a swift kick to get myself in gear, but whatever it took… I am very thankful for the power of positive thinking.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #12023
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm going to a women's lunch meeting at our new Church today, and i'm really nervous. I have a VERY hard time going alone to new places/events, and even though the Chuch family has been the most welcoming folks we have ever encountered in a Church anywhere, my fear is nearly overwhelming.

I must push through this fear, i must.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #12024
Daktari

*sings* Sins of the f-lesh
Old 01-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #12025
Daktari

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ction-inhumane
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 05:53 PM   #12026
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My car's been sitting in the driveway for 3 days now in way sub zero weather while Ive been playing word games and posting on BFP. Tonight it's dropping to -27. Ive an early appointment in the morning. I'm worried it wont start though I suppose it's too late to start worrying now.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:29 AM   #12027
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking how ironic life is or is it the Gods and Goddesses testing my staying power once again. When I had all the free time in the world I was single it was not funny. Now my part time job has officially turned to fulltime plus. Which would be no big deal usually but then throw into the mix that said job is on graveyard and 10 or 12 hour shifts. All grand and don't get me wrong I am more than grateful to have the job. Now the ironic part is I am no linger single as my status and flirting obviously makes clear. I am one lucky bastard to have the two special women that I do in my life (yes they know about each other for those wondering). However both of them if course work first shift which normally compliments graveyard bcs we are sleeping. Yet with the longer shifts I work my schedule is get up eat get ready go to work. Now that my life is falling into place I sure don't want to loose either of them due to this crazy schedule. So life is ironic it seems to be nothing on any front or all fronts are hitting me at once.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 03:58 AM   #12028
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...sleep ...sleep was not successful last night ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 04:30 AM   #12029
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Craving

Cinnamon toast and tea.

It is 2:30 AM>
WHY did it make me get out of bed and "cook" in the middle of the night
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 06:23 AM   #12030
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My uncle died yesterday. My mother is now the last remaining person of that generation.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 06:26 AM   #12031
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Some fool shared with me that my ex asked HER ex out (but her ex declined), at some point last year.

My ex and I were broken up for a few months during the first year I moved out of her house. We both had feelers out there during that broken-up time, but it still shook me up and hurt me, to hear that news. I began to remember things, and wonder how much I don't know about my ex.

The person who shared that news (why???) didn't know my ex has been in intensive care for months, is still not safe, and that she broke up with me again from her hospital bed, through her sister, not even to my face, after our sweet visits, and her loving emails right up to that time, which I'll always cherish.

Whatever happens, I want to remember her in the most positive light possible.

Don't share gossip with people, that can hurt them. That's what I'm taking away from this. I woke up in the night reliving things I have been making progress letting go of. It stirred me up, that person's little bit of news. People are so stupid sometimes.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #12032
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Things I saw this morning while I was taking a peek in someone's mind...
... I liked it in there.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:16 PM   #12033
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Some tough cookie.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #12034
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

All you need to do is click the button, and you hear it over and over again.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 07:56 AM   #12035
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I really have been thinking about making a big breakfast...but I'm feeling a bit blaaaah and blue. Thinking I may go back to bed.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #12036
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking at the huge snow on my steps, walk driveway ..and wondering what I did to deserve this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #12037
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm looking at the huge snow on my steps, walk driveway ..and wondering what I did to deserve this.
I hear you there....and this was the same as last weekend, WTF??!!

Son and I cleared the driveway last night (took about half hour) figured get a start on it so it won't be as much today. Have not been outside yet but it looks like a little less. At least it stopped snowing

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #12038
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Whenever you don't see me posting in here, I'm out there shovelling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #12039
Daktari

Holibobs...
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 12:10 PM   #12040
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Uh Oh

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow,,,six more weeks of winter!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post: