Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-15-2016, 11:06 AM   #13021
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I hate you.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:08 PM   #13022
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

An over night birthday party in late September....
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 05:47 PM   #13023
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes there are just some really special people out there who pop up out of nowhere.

Just got a call from a woman who was an assistant teacher when my daughter was in preschool. My daughter starts college in two weeks- so- that's the time between. She called to tell me she had always had a strong connection with my daughter (She did, in a sweet grandma way- and we lived in the same neighborhood for a couple of years) Anyway- we haven't seen her in over 12 years. She called to tell me she has been setting aside money to give to my daughter when she goes to college and wanted to check our address to send it to. She is widowed now and on her own and has her own art studio in her house. I asked her to make sure she includes her return address so we can send her something in return. It's a lovely re connection and out of the blue true kindness and generosity.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 07:22 PM   #13024
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

How much longer my relationship will last, things are getting tougher the further along we go.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #13025
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default another step closer to release.....

Little Guy has successfully been catching fish during the remainder of his live prey testing. CROW's veterinary staff is pleased to see that he is using both the left and right talon to catch the fish.

He is almost 7 months old and the mortality rate for eagles during their first year of life is greater than 50%. But once they have learned to hunt and forage successfully their chances of reaching adulthood are improved.

CROW’s Wildlife Rehabilitators and hospital staff have worked diligently to ensure the eaglet has the basic hunting skills needed to survive when returned to the wild.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:53 PM   #13026
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to figure out why the hell I can not seem to get the electric bill in the mail on time. Its not like its not hanging out in my handbag...stamped and all. Just gotta drop it in. BUT NO... I now have to drive the thing to the electric company drop box or its an extra 15. ..Irresponsible cuss.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 06:25 PM   #13027
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Pondering taking my new truck on a little road trip this weekend and maybe do a little camping too..... hmmm...
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 07:06 PM   #13028
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

How impatient I truly am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 08:30 PM   #13029
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Evidently I need to double up on my workouts since sneezing leads to pulled muscles. Why, oh WHY, couldn't I pull a pec muscle at work? It wouldn't be as humorous, but it would be far less embarrassing. Despite the embarrassment, I can't stop laughing about it.
Old 08-17-2016, 04:36 AM   #13030
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Halloween and escape plans

Halloween is on my mind. I have love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes it's cool and fun, other times it's stupid, racist and hurtful.

The company where I work loves to have party and they go all out for Halloween. There are contests for best costume, best team theme, scariest, hardest to recognize, etc. Most years I've been able to avoid it, but my current manager and teammates loves it, so I've participated a few times since I've been with this group. But they know I'll disappear in a second if I see some shit I don't like (now you see me, now you don't).

Well, we're already talking about the theme we'll use this year. Ghostbusters is the favorite so far. I'm not feeling that so I'm hoping we come up with something else. I'm also coming up with an escape plan... just in case.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 02:27 PM   #13031
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Hurtful behavior from people that should know better.
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2016, 06:55 AM   #13032
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Too much!!!!! But mostly how I wish my crappy insurance would pay for me to see a holistic Doctor, a naturopath or something.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:49 AM   #13033
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Godspeed little guy

Little guy was released back into the wild on aug 18th. He was banded prior to release.

Cant figure out how to post the u tube using kindle. Was kind of sad to watch him go off, flying very low cuz that was the height he had to work with in rehab for the last 3 months.

Hopefully, he will defy the odds and do well. And, hopefully he has already learned he can fly as high as he wants.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 01:24 PM   #13034
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Doctors appointment next week. Not knowing what he is going to do, ie more lab work or tests.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #13035
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I've surely got a ton of homework. Of course, I don't know; because I haven't even looked yet.

A very wise person once gave me a great bit of advice: "When you feel like you don't know where to begin, just begin."

Of course, I'm not feeling overwhelmed. I'm being lazy (lol, just keeping it real). So, that particular pearl of wisdom may not be applicable in this case, but it's still excellent advice which bears repeating.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:41 PM   #13036
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Meditation...new paths to a single moment of inner peace...
Old 08-27-2016, 11:22 PM   #13037
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A lot of things!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2016, 10:56 AM   #13038
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The scent coming from the kitchen...a special request this morning...

German pancakes

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 11:15 AM   #13039
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

what's on my mind ~ just that undercover farting should be extinct like the electoral vote ~
Old 08-28-2016, 12:00 PM   #13040
MitchM42

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

MitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST Reputation

A petite blonde.
MitchM42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MitchM42 For This Useful Post: