Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
sleeplessdancer

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/lady/ms
Relationship Status:
Happily taken and heading down the aisle!

sleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fairly new and trying to figure out this whole Stone thing

Hi Everybody! I'm pretty new here to the planet and am still trying to find my way around. I have stumbled across the whole stone lifestyle. Honestly, I had never heard of anyone referring to themselves as a stone anything until the last few months (must have been sheltered my whole lesbian life lol). SO, being the curious person that I am, I wanna know more! Also, since I'm apparently in admission mode today, am really curious about the bdsm lifestyle too. So, anyone willing to share, would be appreciated. Who knows what may be lying under the surface of this femme...

sleeplessdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleeplessdancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

There are most certainly threads that will give you a lot of information on the topics that interest you as you begin your journey. Welcome to the planet!

Sue
Old 04-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet!!

Enjoy your quest for discovery!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! You are here to learn alot.. Enjoy!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Stone femmes - http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=3488

Stone butches - http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ighlight=stone

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

to the Planet, sleepless.

Dapper gave you a couple of good links. To explore on your own, go to the top of the page and click where it says Butch Femme Planet and it's underlined. That will take you to all the forums and the individual threads within. There's tons on both Stone relationships and BDSM.

Enjoy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Post Welcome and enjoy

Welcome and enjoy your quest for knowledge. Knowledge is very powerful if used correctly. I had to double check your location because when you said you must have been sheltered your whole lesbian life I swore you would have been from Illinois too, lol.

Alix
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
sleeplessdancer

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/lady/ms
Relationship Status:
Happily taken and heading down the aisle!

sleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix67 View Post
Welcome and enjoy your quest for knowledge. Knowledge is very powerful if used correctly. I had to double check your location because when you said you must have been sheltered your whole lesbian life I swore you would have been from Illinois too, lol.

Alix
LOL I was actually born and raised in Illinois!! Maybe that exlains a lot, lol!

sleeplessdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sleeplessdancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

WELCOME to the Planet~ plenty of good stuff here
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post: