Old 10-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #4381
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

a certain someone

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #4382
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's not like I'm not stressed enough over leaving the cats behind until I find a place, but now I have only until Dec 1st to do it or all the cats will go to a shelter.

Just when I think I'm pushing ahead, I get kicked back. I can't remember the last time I had to worry like this.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #4383
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #4384
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
I have one of those and a larger square one too! Love power sanders.

*swoon*

I have some stuff I need to refinish, thank you for reminding me.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #4385
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I have one of those and a larger square one too! Love power sanders.

*swoon*

I have some stuff I need to refinish, thank you for reminding me.
Yes I just got it and it's working out nicely. A bit loud for a sander though- my poor neighbors, lol.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #4386
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

When people try to mess with me all it does is motivate me even more to meet my goals. I work my ass off every day, and today I worked even harder. All it does is get me closer.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #4387
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

money, and the lack thereof
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #4388
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Ouch!

Just in case you were thinking about it, I have plenty of necklaces.

Necklace for Gemme....check.....hmmm oh okay Necklace for Pup...she'll hate ummm love it I'm sure....check

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #4389
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

My travel agent is all over the issues. Hopefully, they can get me a seat assignment and get me off what appears to be standby status, or get me on a different flight home! The hotel has me extended out until 4 so that's good; car rental has been extended,,,just need that seat! Over 600 flights were cancelled out of O'Hare over the last two days. Damn wind, lol.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #4390
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Myra and Ivan opened a serious can of whoopass on some crickets last night. I put 8 large crickets in last night and not one survivor in sight this morning!!

Of course, there to greet me this morning were two very fat little frogs with silly smirks on their faces.

Wait til they find out I'm going to clean their house today and they're going to have to sit in the critter keeper for a couple of hours.

~Theo~
Old 10-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #4391
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I hate being second best to someone.

and I hate getting attacked by my son when he decides to go off on a tangent after receiving misinformation and he decides to start attacking ME because he wants to lash out or has an impulse to lash out. Then he decides to dismiss me.

I think I'll go to Pee Dee for a while.... where it's peaceful and I can purge.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 10:13 AM   #4392
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about life in general

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #4393
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

I've been fighting the lingering urge to adopt a or for months now.
I hope it goes away.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #4394
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the interview I have tomorrow....
Old 10-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #4395
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post

mmmmm in black I think...

I may have a small weakness for power tools...
Old 10-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #4396
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A little lonely tonight ... in that way ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #4397
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering why my boss is keeping a list of the colors of tops I have worn this week. Yesterday afternoon I was collecting papers from her office to file and noticed the list on her desk. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I was doing the same thing this afternoon I noticed that the list had grown to include yesterday and today. It now reads: Mon - red, Tues - blue, Wed - blue, Thurs - green.

Go figure...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #4398
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Wondering why my boss is keeping a list of the colors of tops I have worn this week. Yesterday afternoon I was collecting papers from her office to file and noticed the list on her desk. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I was doing the same thing this afternoon I noticed that the list had grown to include yesterday and today. It now reads: Mon - red, Tues - blue, Wed - blue, Thurs - green.

Go figure...

Is something coming up? Your birthday? An anniversary of sorts she would know about? Maybe she's going to buy you a scarf and wants to make sure it will match a lot of your clothes.

Orrrr...

Maybe she's a freak.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #4399
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Vacation #1 this month. Starts tomorrow. This is just a "mini" one to spend some time with one of my favorite 4 year-olds. Vacation #2 is later this month, and much more of an adventure. And I'm in serious need of R&R given my job lately.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #4400
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter is being a selfish bad little girl who is refusing to allow her mother to have a life. She is doing a full fledged 3 year old temper tantrum and is threatening to cut me out of her life again if I dont do what she tells me to do.

That worked BR. (Before Relapse) I am working a good program now and I have nothing to feel guilty about and I am not letting anyone take control nor abuse me, especially my daughter.

If she walks, its her choice. Tough love. Things I can control, things I cant.

Shorter version?

Fuck it....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: