~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #342
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Uh Huh Her
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #343
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi shoe sisters

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good walking sandal that's not clunky like Keens yet not meshy and strappy like Tevas. I am headed to The Netherlands in a week and the town I will be in is a car-free space, which I LOVE! But I want to have a good sandal to traipse about in. Is there such a thing as a feminine walking sandal??
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #344
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default walk a mile in my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Hi shoe sisters

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good walking sandal that's not clunky like Keens yet not meshy and strappy like Tevas. I am headed to The Netherlands in a week and the town I will be in is a car-free space, which I LOVE! But I want to have a good sandal to traipse about in. Is there such a thing as a feminine walking sandal??
I adore gentle souls. I mean I ADORE gentle souls. They are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I have gone through 5 pairs now (various styles). They helped commuting in sf. This is what the website says:

"Founded upon the principle that walking doesn't have to be so hard, Gentle Souls has combined revolutionary Displaceable Solid Technology (DST) and contemporary, sophisticated styling to create a line of footwear unlike any other!

Using only the finest leathers and components, Gentle Souls sources from around the globe to ensure the highest quality product.

Our patented technology called Displaceable Solid Technology (DST), creates layers of built in comfort through the use of our unique cushioning features which are highlighted by our specialized flax seed pillows in our insoles. Our signature supple deerskin lining lends extra cushioning, maximum breathability, and support with every step. Our high density rubber soles are lightweight, flexible, and shock absorbing."

http://www.gentlesouls.com
Old 05-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #345
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

EeeeeeK! I love them, V!!!!

Somehow I just KNEW you would have a good suggestion. We seem to have very similar taste and style.

Thank you so much:::ff to order a pair now:::::
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #346
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single.

vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
EeeeeeK! I love them, V!!!!

Somehow I just KNEW you would have a good suggestion. We seem to have very similar taste and style.

Thank you so much:::ff to order a pair now:::::
oh thank you!
of course i looked too...
and now i might have to indulge!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #347
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

GULP! Thems some 'spensive shoes

One more question, I really like these and I love that they come in this light pink color...with strappy sandals I have to be careful that the ankle strap doesn't rub the back of my foot the wrong way. I have the most crazy sensitive feet...and if I'm going to spend that much I want to be able to wear them to work, too.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #348
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:

One more question, I really like these and I love that they come in this light pink color...with strappy sandals I have to be careful that the ankle strap doesn't rub the back of my foot the wrong way. I have the most crazy sensitive feet...and if I'm going to spend that much I want to be able to wear them to work, too.

Yes they are 'spensive. i like a sandal with nothing between the toes to rub. These look nice.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #349
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single.

Quote:

I totally understand! I'm rather sensitive in the heel area (and top o'foot). The leather they use is so super soft and luxe. I never got a blister or anything when first wearing them (or there after). The back of my heel is "narrowish" so most shoes (other than these) rub and cause me discomfort until they break in.

I understand the price point is up there, but the first time I tried a pair on, it felt like I was wearing slippers. Needless to say, I was/ am hooked.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #350
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

OK. I went to Zappos and got the Gentle Souls and a pair of Camper sandals (love that brand)...that way I can try them out and send back the pair I don't want...for free!

Thanks so much Ladies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #351
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Now these what more can be said.

Uh Huh Her
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #352
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Uh Huh Her
Old 05-30-2013, 02:48 AM   #353
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

These are very comfortable and easy to walk in. i love them.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #354
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

That special occasion shoe for the goth outfit which needs something.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #355
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #356
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #357
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Arrow jibbitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 10:00 AM   #358
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Uh Huh Her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #359
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Uh Huh Her
Old 05-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #360
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~baby~doll~ View Post
Now these what more can be said.

I can think of at least one person that would love for me to have these-besides me of course.