Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #9861
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Somehow, when I am having a day where I feel absolutely unattractive, she still manages to make me feel beautiful...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #9862
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Under The Bridge"...thinking of home.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #9863
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Being a parent is whats on my mind.

Its one of the most wonderful and most challenging experiences in my life. I cherish and value my children and their well being above anything else in this world. But there are days that my challenges with my son make me so sad. Its so hard to understand why things are the way they are for him. So hard to come to terms with the facts. That he will never been like other kids. He will always struggle to have friends. He will never quite understand the social constructs of the world around him. He will always fight against the rules...

As a mom its so hard to know I have to have locks and alarms on the doors and cabinets in my house. That I must run my house like a school with unbendable rules and expectations. That sometimes I must do things that make him cry.

Today I have to take away all of his toys. Clean his room of everything he enjoys, and then allow him to slowly earn back the things he loves. He made enough bad choices in a row to require this extreme punishment and it hurts my heart.

This is what is on my mind right now.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #9864
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I am sick. My temp is high. I feel like someone ran over me with a truck. I am wondering who in my area delivers soup.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #9865
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I am sick. My temp is high. I feel like someone ran over me with a truck. I am wondering who in my area delivers soup.
I hope you feel better soon! I know when I am sick I usually opt for soup delivery from the local Chinese restaurant. My comfort soup is wanton soup. Will be sending lots of positive energy your way!
Old 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #9866
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
awww {{{{{{{{{{{{bweeeee}}}}}}}}}}}}}.....I am sure, like Jenn said, there is a Chinese place close by you to deliver. The Won Ton is best soup to have...
Drink lots of gatorade, water, and such....I had some kind of crud for 6 weeks, had pneumo with it, so please...take care my friend...feel better soon
Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #9867
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I'm worried.
I have a lot of thoughts roaming around.
I'm absolutely lost.

However, I did just finish a test. 5 more to go.....

I think I'm hungry.
There is a particular someone that I wish were here to talk to me. Especially since she signs. I really don't feel like speaking today.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #9868
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Friends and all of this energy that I magically have today.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #9869
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
((((((((((((((((((((Breezy)))))))))))))))))))))))

It is so unfortunate that I am not close by because I would definitely bring you some soup, but you know that. Let me check around and see who I know in your area. Take extra good care of yourself.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #9870
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

((((( breezy ))))) soo sry u r sick .
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #9871
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind is . I have very strong instincts . when will I learn not to defy them.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #9872
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Here is how the e-mail exchange went....

Me: I wish you were here. I need to talk to you. I really need someone who signs right now.

A few hours later....

Her: Skype!!!!! Text me!!!! I'll turn it on
Me: Wow.... we are geniuses.....

There have been several, several times since we met that we've needed to talk to the other and not thought of Skype until now.

Sometimes, it's funny how the most obvious answer is the one right in front of you.

That seems to be happening a lot to me lately.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #9873
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind? My mind is still spinning from all of the informatino that came to me at once last night! It was quite pleasant. I feel like I am moving forward, still floating peacefully (and sometimes intensely).

I still feel like there are thoughts in my mind which will lead me to the answers eventually. I still wish I could get clarity from my meditations. I am still feeling a strong pull to my spirituality and maybe some guidance.

Great work days make me feel really connected to the art world. It's not just a job. It's a way to help boost confidence and make people feel something great about themselves. It inspires me to be more creative in other ways, on other projects & validates my focus.

I am thinking about friends, crushes, great conversations, the importance of wise advice through support and how lucky I am to have people around me who are protective of me in a good way! I appreciate a little over protective ness too, but this is exactly what I need right now.

I am finding great comfort in the company I keep. I have become more open to my gifts and I have learned the strength of my energy.

I have a few errands to run tonight and a coupe of more self care rituals to perform. If you can call it that. I love the guilt free feeling of treating myself.

I really am in the mood to watch a movie tonight. I'd love to get out this weekend or to even be able to meet up with a group of friends, old and new to play cards or board games or even a video game. I don't need to drink to have fun or to be social, but I am still craving that.

I need a haircut. I need to go shopping. I have boxes to pack, things to sell, research to do, lists to make & some considerate thinking to do about the little things.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #9874
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
What is on my mind? My mind is still spinning from all of the informatino that came to me at once last night! It was quite pleasant. I feel like I am moving forward, still floating peacefully (and sometimes intensely).

I still feel like there are thoughts in my mind which will lead me to the answers eventually. I still wish I could get clarity from my meditations. I am still feeling a strong pull to my spirituality and maybe some guidance.

Great work days make me feel really connected to the art world. It's not just a job. It's a way to help boost confidence and make people feel something great about themselves. It inspires me to be more creative in other ways, on other projects & validates my focus.

I am thinking about friends, crushes, great conversations, the importance of wise advice through support and how lucky I am to have people around me who are protective of me in a good way! I appreciate a little over protective ness too, but this is exactly what I need right now.

I am finding great comfort in the company I keep. I have become more open to my gifts and I have learned the strength of my energy.

I have a few errands to run tonight and a coupe of more self care rituals to perform. If you can call it that. I love the guilt free feeling of treating myself.

I really am in the mood to watch a movie tonight. I'd love to get out this weekend or to even be able to meet up with a group of friends, old and new to play cards or board games or even a video game. I don't need to drink to have fun or to be social, but I am still craving that.

I need a haircut. I need to go shopping. I have boxes to pack, things to sell, research to do, lists to make & some considerate thinking to do about the little things.
sounds like a move is a foot-
I hope you know you can count on me as part of your support network
sending (((((HUGS))))
Old 01-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #9875
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
sounds like a move is a foot-
I hope you know you can count on me as part of your support network
sending (((((HUGS))))
Thank you! , I do (hugs)

Things are taking shape. It may still appear to be in the mist but my decisions have allowed the tides to turn. It's a wonderful feeling, liberation.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #9876
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am really interested in going to see the movie Beautiful Creatures. I love the name and the trailer looks really good.

I like things like Once upon a time & even Twilight (yeah, yeah)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #9877
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

How awesome it is that Gaige and I have conversations like this one:

Gaige: So, while you're watching the Pro-Bowl, I'll be doing some sewing.

Me: I can keep you informed about the game Baby.

Gaige: I think I'll start with Holly's (the dog) bed, she's old and needs something soft to lay on.

Me: Well, I can't complain about that, without feeling selfish, though I was hoping for my kitchen curtains. Holly's bed is much more important.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #9878
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

questioning : how does the Chat room operate?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #9879
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
questioning : how does the Chat room operate?
What would you like to know? It's friendly but there has been a LOT of people in there. There are some kinks being worked out now. To get in go to your cp first, then you can enter the room.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #9880
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
What would you like to know? It's friendly but there has been a LOT of people in there. There are some kinks being worked out now. To get in go to your cp first, then you can enter the room.
Ya I got in-but it was a bit much-so I just left, maybe when its a bit more relaxed- I was looking more for maybe one on one chats or something-so I jumped back to my FB to bug peeps