Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that i never knew it could be like this,,, i keep waiting for the other foot to drop....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #10262
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation
Question

confusion....utter confusion *blank stare*
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #10263
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

This particular song that's playing makes me ache.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #10264
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My trashiest neighbors moved out today. When I fed Obi his dinner, at about 5pm, they were still loading stuff into their U-haul, and banging around. For the last 6 hours, there has been tons of banging going on next door. I thought it was the people moving furniture, and all the piles of crap they keep in their living room (this is visible to the neighborhood from their sliding glass door without a curtain).

I was wrong. I just let Obi out for a pre-bedtime tinkle, it is about 11pm, and I saw 4 vehicles out front, and about 6 people in the home next door. All of the carpet and tiles have been ripped up and are in the carport, there are people painting, scrubbing, and carrying construction supplies in and out. I can't believe how quickly they had ripped up all of the flooring! Wow!

While I applaud them, am excited about having a nice family as new neighbors, and understand their eagerness (the home will be nice, once it is gutted, cleaned, painted...etc), I sure hope they stop the banging, and realize that most of us have to work on Monday morning.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #10265
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Its time for me to find a woman who makes me feel loved and who is supportive of me. Ill do the cooking. (lol)
Old 02-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #10266
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

A random bp check at the doctor's while waiting on cholesterol meds to be filled at the pharmacy had the nurse schedule ANOTHER apt to see the doc next month.

More than likely I'm gonna be put on bp meds for sure. This is the 4th reading that has them raising an eyebrow

Blah!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #10267
Daktari

Blood sats.
Gratitude for less coughing and the first day in a fortnight without a sinus headache.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #10268
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry. I moved this post to the Random Memories thread. I guess I got lost.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #10269
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

My web of thoughts keeps multiplying today. I am sitting here, perplexed at the amount of things I need to do.

I got my taxes filed, at least.

Step two is sorting out what I can pack, what to sell and what to leave unpacked for now.

Step 2 1/2 is getting everything set up and ready to go, including lists for what I think I will need by the time I am ready to finish up this job.

Step three will be taking care of the business project details as much as possible

I already got a bubble bath today so I can check that off and I made enough food to have a good meal today.

I still have day dreams floating and thoughts about decisions, feelings about timing, etc.

I still can't shake my nerves. Maybe my friends can help me work through that one, after I do everything I can to feel better.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #10270
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I think I am actually getting sick again. This isn't allowed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #10271
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The wonderful weekend we had and how much i miss Him when i am at work..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #10272
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

11 days left.

So much still left to do! It will all get done. Luggage arrives tomorrow so packing is finished, except for a few necessities, then.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #10273
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

If they claim they want to beloved , do they know how to love in return ?
If they say they need support , can they support u as well ?
I may not be perfect, I may not be always right ~ I just know that I respect love, and treat someone they way I want to be treated, loved, and w. always a high guard of respect ~
Old 02-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #10274
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Agility class with the pup...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #10275
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

How my night will turn out, what I will get done, if I will get to have conversations with my friends and what to watch next.

I am still daydreaming about the future and all of my plans that are being put into place. I am thinking about a couple of people who are very dear to me and hoping their monday is warm and relaxed.

I am thinking about homemade soups, bread and how nice it would be to cuddle innocently under the blankets with a friend or an animal companion on a cold night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #10276
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Conversations
Results
Endings
Beginnings
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #10277
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One BIG weight off my shoulders...one more HUGE one to go....c'mon Universe....any freakin' time now....but in the meantime....there WILL be some big-ass smiles in between it all!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #10278
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Sugar!!! Ugh. I was a little bad this weekend, and now my body is craving sugar. I will not give in!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #10279
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am the type that when I am in turmoil or am depressed, I eat. It's a hard habit to break, apparently. Tonight I have eaten part of a box of cookies. The very unhealthy kind. Now I feel sick, physically, as well as the turmoil that caused the issue. I don't like it. Not at all. I've made so many good changes and do not want to see those tossed aside. I can't believe I fell off like this, especially when it affects my health. I will have to make more changes...especially in mindset and emotions. I don't like failing, especially myself. I am apparently not as strong as I had thought/hoped, especially when faced with stress. I shall do my best to take care of the sources of this stress and just consider it a minor setback. I can do this, I can.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #10280
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

chinese food
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post: