Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
And maybe it's because I'm so into someone else's pleasure that I follow a general rule... I usually try something 2-3 times with someone before I tell them "actually darlin, I'm not particularly fond of ___" before saying it. cause its a huge turn off to be told something someone likes does nothing for them.

**snip**

But I trust that people have good boundaries and will say stop if they aren't into something. Of course I wont do this with things I know would be off limit or upsetting (eg, penetrate someone who is stone, face slap someone who hates suprises etc, etc).

**snip**
I know this wasnt addressed specifically to me, but since I said I dont care for them, I wanted to respond with my thoughts....

I might be "meh" about it, but it isnt even close to what I would call a hard limit for me, so if I was with someone who liked giving strap-on cock BJs, I wouldnt say no or stop her - just as I didnt stop the woman who performed them on me back in the day.

Maybe I should say I could take or leave it; while it might not be something I would expect or ask for, if I was with someone who enjoyed that aspect of sex, I wouldnt say no either. Like honeybarbara, I am really into pleasing my partner, so unless it's a limit I just cannot cross, I wouldnt say no or stop her from doing it - just wouldnt be something I would enjoy as much as other butches (and femmes and transmen) might.

Damn - it's just so hard to explain! OK - because my cock isnt an extension of my clit, receiving a BJ would be enjoyable only in that the femme performing it would be enjoying herself - but I would not enjoy it in the same way a bio-man would or in the same way a butch/femme/transman would who are connected to their cocks as extensions of themselves. Did that make sense?

See how different it can be for everyone and how confusing it can be to explain to strangers, Femminator? lol I think the best you can do is communicate - either before with clothes on or during with clothes off and you are .. um, demonstrating what it is you mean to do.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 10:47 PM   #2
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I know this wasnt addressed specifically to me, but since I said I dont care for them, I wanted to respond with my thoughts....

I might be "meh" about it, but it isnt even close to what I would call a hard limit for me, so if I was with someone who liked giving strap-on cock BJs, I wouldnt say no or stop her - just as I didnt stop the woman who performed them on me back in the day.

Maybe I should say I could take or leave it; while it might not be something I would expect or ask for, if I was with someone who enjoyed that aspect of sex, I wouldnt say no either. Like honeybarbara, I am really into pleasing my partner, so unless it's a limit I just cannot cross, I wouldnt say no or stop her from doing it - just wouldnt be something I would enjoy as much as other butches (and femmes and transmen) might.

Damn - it's just so hard to explain! OK - because my cock isnt an extension of my clit, receiving a BJ would be enjoyable only in that the femme performing it would be enjoying herself - but I would not enjoy it in the same way a bio-man would or in the same way a butch/femme/transman would who are connected to their cocks as extensions of themselves. Did that make sense?

See how different it can be for everyone and how confusing it can be to explain to strangers, Femminator? lol I think the best you can do is communicate - either before with clothes on or during with clothes off and you are .. um, demonstrating what it is you mean to do.
What you are saying makes perfect sense, not everyone likes everything sexually. I don't want her to feel she has to 'put up with it' because I would enjoy it. It would ultimately ruin my pleasure in the end if she did that. Sexuality and presentation of such is intensely personal.

She has only recently told me that she does happen to feel that it is an extension of herself when she straps, and she thought I would think her a freak for saying that. She said she kinda mentally gets off on it, so that is also why I think she would enjoy it. She is actually the first Butch to tell me this, the others I have dated have never really been interested in strapping, packing, or felt that it was anything other than something for me to enjoy. That they would not get any actual pleasure other than getting me to cum.

So, it's new to me also, these feelings, and I am so glad that everyone can tell of their experiences and that they are willing to discuss it.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

See how different it can be for everyone and how confusing it can be to explain to strangers, Femminator? lol
You lost me with this. I'm trying to figure out how this would even happen if you told the person you don't care for it. Take it or leave it / meh? I've tried it , it does nothing for me but knock yourself out anyway? We aren't really talking about going to the beach when she'd prefer the mountains ,here. Maybe it's me but I would be pissed if someone wasted my time or energy by going through the motions just because I liked something they did not. Half hour later (meh) is not the kind of sex I want to be having. Instead of trying to make something mesh that does not wouldn't it be more compassionate to say this is just not a good fit?
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post: