Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #5641
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mine went out this morning and should arrive on Tuesday, the 12th.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #5642
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
[B]...let me know when you do receive them please!!!
Arrived today 07-09-2016, thanks so much
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 07:26 PM   #5643
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hi All,

My package will going out Monday for delivery on Wednesday the 13th. The pieces really needed more time to cure (it's been humid in these parts) so I felt it was better to hang onto them awhile longer and let them air out some more. But, they will be there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #5644
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Two packages arrived today! It's getting closer

Thank you CCB and Gemme. Amazing how many ways a CD can be used. Great idea Breathless! !!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 09:59 AM   #5645
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Bèsame*,

FedEx tracking says my package is on the truck for delivery, and you will receive it by 8:00 p.m. today.

Thanks so much for co-wrangling!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 09:52 PM   #5646
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Besame"......hoping all the projects have come in as I can hardly wait to see what each one made....I truly enjoyed this media so much....it would be fun to do again in the future!!!!

Thanks for co-wrangling for Breathless!!!
Old 07-14-2016, 05:27 AM   #5647
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Besame"......hoping all the projects have come in as I can hardly wait to see what each one made....I truly enjoyed this media so much....it would be fun to do again in the future!!!!

Thanks for co-wrangling for Breathless!!!
Me too. I'm excited to see what everyone came up with. Yours is amazeballs, clay. Absolutely out of the box and splendid to look at.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 05:44 AM   #5648
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Me too. I'm excited to see what everyone came up with. Yours is amazeballs, clay. Absolutely out of the box and splendid to look at.
Thank you Gemme!! I am soooo happy everyone thus far is really enjoying my project they received!!!

You all make ole clay smile really big.....thanks for the positive comments back to me!!!
Old 07-14-2016, 09:49 AM   #5649
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh the CD talent!

I've received all the US packages. I'm waiting on tracking info.

I'll get what I have out by the weekend.

Who has ideas for our next project????

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 11:20 PM   #5650
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation
Default A New Sticky Thread for Visual Arts?

Let me apologize in advance if it looks like I'm hijacking the thread. This the most appropriate and active discussion I can stick this in. Also, BFP does not let you start threads until you have at least 30 posts under your belt.

This is a painting I did after an intro to acrylics class. I'm a doodler mostly; drawing on scrap paper during breaks. More dilettante-hobbyist than serious artist. This was my first real attempt at a "proper" piece of art.

I haven't done much painting since then. Lately I've been getting that creative itch but I'm not doing much to scratch it. Perhaps I need a little inspiration from the BFP community?

It would be wonderful if the forum had a sticky thread dedicated to users posting their creations. Whether it be a scribble on a post-it note or some epic brush stroke-for-brush stroke reproduction of a work by one of the old masters... or even an adorable bento box lunch. I would certainly be much better to post them in the forum than in the limited space of the BFP gallery.

I would love to see your art!
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 11:41 PM   #5651
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

Oops, after some more browsing I found out there was a relevant thread, several in fact, under the ART topic.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 05:06 AM   #5652
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toska View Post
...It would be wonderful if the forum had a sticky thread dedicated to users posting their creations. Whether it be a scribble on a post-it note or some epic brush stroke-for-brush stroke reproduction of a work by one of the old masters... or even an adorable bento box lunch. I would certainly be much better to post them in the forum than in the limited space of the BFP gallery.

I would love to see your art!
Quote:
Oops, after some more browsing I found out there was a relevant thread, several in fact, under the ART topic.
Hey, you're only one post away from being able to start your own thread, if you'd like to do that or you can add to one of the art threads you found. Keep those creative juices flowing!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 05:08 AM   #5653
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

Who has ideas for our next project????
This is a good question! Is there anyone with an idea burning in your brain or do you have a thought about something you'd like to try? I always have ideas but I like to hear what others are thinking and contemplating.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 07:52 AM   #5654
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There is also a section in the picture gallery to post pictures of everyone's final product. Tommi started it I think after I bugged everyone to post pictures.

It really only happened once or twice but I would still love to see the final products.

I am not arty or crafty so I don't participate but it would be nice to see the artwork anyway.

Viewing art is another way to participate (hint, hint).

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gall...ry.php?cat=711

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 07-15-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Adding gallery name, which is the same as this thread
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 08:25 AM   #5655
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Ok, the weekend has come and past. I have yet to receive the package from Canada.

Tracking was followed up until the border. I haven't heard anything else. I'm keeping everyone informed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 09:30 AM   #5656
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Ok, the weekend has come and past. I have yet to receive the package from Canada.

Tracking was followed up until the border. I haven't heard anything else. I'm keeping everyone informed.
Thanks for the update.

Do we know when (date) package was mailed? Just a thought... She should have an option to be able to track it past the border I would think....so we at least have some idea of when we can expect our returned projects.
I had a toll free number to call when I shipped mine to Canada on the previous project!!!

sis received mine 07/18/16...so was 12 days from when I shipped it til she got it.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:11 AM   #5657
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default reply to Besame' & Gemme....

I really enjoyed these, in no particular order:

Paper mosaic with a theme

ATC's

Recipe Book for Summertime recipes

Post Secrets was especially a favorite....
Old 07-21-2016, 02:15 AM   #5658
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[B][COLOR="Blue"]I really enjoyed ...
What are ATC's and Post Secrets?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 05:40 AM   #5659
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
ATC's: Artist Trading Cards...these are usually a 2.5"x3.5" cards...and there are a whole host of sizes now (inchies, rinches, etc) that can be done. If you google them, you can see so many variations.

Post Secrets are secrets one writes on a postcard to a receiver. The secrets can be written anonymously OR one can sign them.

postsecrets.com is a website you can visit & see the samples done on them. That site is usually updated every Sunday!

You would enjoy them both, FSF! Thank you for the interest!!

Gemme will be along & she will have much more info on these two projects....she is a whiz like that.... Thanks Gemme!!!!
Old 07-21-2016, 05:47 AM   #5660
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
ATCs are Artist Trading Cards, which are 2.5 inch by 3.5 inch pieces of art. Post Secrets are a project where people mail in secrets, funny or serious or mundane, on post cards. Both are awesome, awesome projects!

Here are some links:

New secrets are updated every Sunday here.

I am down for either of these projects!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types