nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hallelujah!!!!!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #1122
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Good Morning*

Thank you Kelt for posting the demographic information you've come across, in your readings. I agree: Why is it that members of the LGBTQ vote for GOP policy and chaos, rather than peaceful progress and strong, proven leadership of the Democratic contenders (Biden & Harris)?

I have no answer for the problematic decisions others make that place our country in jeopardy, except to say that it is possible to find inter-complexity of answers within the framework of the IRS, the Economy, the public health sector and how those 3 sectors together are fueling a toxic molotov cocktail of danger and gatekeeping by the partisan political contenders who care only for their own gains and riches vs the poverty inflicted on mass Americans who have no access or representation to ease their pain and lack of support to help them live their day to day lives.

I just listened to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' formal statement from last night. Joe has a heart. TP does not. Joe understands pain and loss. TP does not. Joe has a plan for economic recovery and stemming the dangerous tide of Covid-19. TP has proven the past 4 years that he has NO plan to stem the tide of Covid-19 or the economy except what he can do to enrich himself and his crooked supporters.

It's Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who have the proven leadership and qualifications to occupy the WH and represent ALL Americans, not just the so-called Plutocrats who dominate and suffocate our country. TP has NO qualified background or extended history in making lives better for Americans or for others on a global spectrum. In FACT, TP has destroyed relationships with Allies and destroyed American Policy. That is not a resume of experience that leads to positive results and we've seen the past 4 years how his style of thinking and leadership proves destruction rather than positive construction and support.

Thankfully, over 74 Million citizens voted their conscience and chose to elect two people who will guide our country by building back better (BBB) rather than destroying our country.

I love it that Joe Biden has a heart. His speech last night brought me to tears. Long live Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Go Blue!

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 11-07-2020 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Typos for the win!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 10:33 AM   #1123
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations to Joseph R. Biden and Kamala Harris!

Just announced the results on CNN
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #1124
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile @Bulldog

Bulldog? Now that Biden and Harris have been chosen as the 46th President and Vice President of the United States, what might be the case for The Senate and House of Representatives? Is it possible for Democrats to be in control of the Senate and HOR?

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 10:51 AM   #1125
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,476 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2020 presidential election

CONGRATS USA on getting a real President. Now if we can get a real Prime Minister all will be well.

The first black female Vice President, can't get much better eh.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #1126
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,112 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My bestie in North Carolina called and broke the news to me. Loved that she was the one to tell me. She's in Chapel Hill, near UNC, and she can hear them cheering outside. She doesn't see anyone, but she can hear them.

Not quite ready to exhale. Still on edge and waiting for the worse—whatever that may be. He won't give up easily. There may be a fracture in his family. Jr wants to fight this out but I'm not so sure about Mini-me and Jared. The rebel rousers are standing by.

Still, President Biden and Vice President Harris have given me reason to rejoice.

Hallelujah, indeed.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 12:28 PM   #1127
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Old 11-07-2020, 12:29 PM   #1128
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Pennsylvania came through in a big way - Deciding this election. I have always been proud to be a Pittsburgher, but never more proud than I am today!

Vice President elect, Kamala Harris, you have broken through barriers that I never, ever thought I would see in my lifetime. Today is truly historic for women!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #1129
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default We Did It!!!!

Hallelujah indeed!

I feel a combination of relief, gratitude, and jubilation!!!!

Kätzchen, Dems will control then House, but our margin has been cut. We have to win the 2 Georgia runoffs to get to a 50-50 tie in the Senate.

Congress will be very narrowly divided. It's going to be tough because the Republicans have every incentive for Democrats to fail so they can re-take power in 2022 and 2024. Biden will remind Americans every day how we must come together as a country and that's our best hope I think.

To me, we all started to take our country back with the Women's marches that took place on the day after Chump's inauguration. I was at the one in Albuquerque, NM. We all were shaking our heads, especially us "older" ones, not believing we still had to fight this hard, but we do. We need to keep fighting. The Republicans want us to fail. We need to keep fighting.

I'm sad that John Lewis did not live to see all the amazing things happening in Georgia, but he helped change our country and the world, and now Stacey Abrams and others have taken the torch and carry on his work.

This victory was fueled by black voters in places like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. We need to never forget that.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 03:25 PM   #1130
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

From Aust

You did it

Amidst all the intimidation and violence and madness that this 4 years has produced.

In Aust we are celebrating too

The Whole world is watching,with relief.

Now lets keep fighting

but for now
Congratulations America

That human waste should be charged with crimes against humanity for all the covid deaths in the US in the hague
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 03:52 PM   #1131
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Vincent and to everyone around the world for their support.

We now have the chance to be good neighbors to our allies around the world again and work together on critical issues like climate change.

Also, we will have a President who stands up against authoritarians and dictators once again.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 04:45 PM   #1132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Joe and Kamala and the Secret Service are going to have to go through every inch of the White House and all Presidential meeting rooms/areas because you KNOW the Cheetoh is going to try to do some secret recording to "prove" he was right or to find a way to sneak back in. After all, it's the cheater/illegal recorder that accuses the other one of cheating/illegally recording, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 05:23 PM   #1133
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

You can always find reasons for complex phenomena, but the fact is the centrists over and over and over foregrounded the argument that Biden would bring along down ballot Democrats. Whatever bullshit you want to spew, the fact is that he did not.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:27 PM   #1134
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Martina you can spew your far left-wing nonsense all you want. It doesn't make a lick of sense and no one cares.

The country overall doesn't share my political views either, but at least I'm smart enough to know it.

BIDEN/HARRIS WON!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 05:54 PM   #1135
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Looking at all those celebrations in the streets of America you'd think it was New Years Eve...or maybe the overthrow of some Latin American dictator. I'm thinking it must feel a lot like the latter.

Well done America but please don't ever go there again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:02 PM   #1136
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Strange thing about "The Far Left" is that they don't realize how much they have in common with "The Far Right".
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 PM   #1137
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Been reading about who could be appointed to take former Senator, now Vice President Elect Kamala Harris' seat in the Senate. I saw one name that seems like a great choice, Attorney General for California, Xavier Becerra. Not sure if this person will be chosen, but he seems like a great choice to fill her shoes.

And, C0LLETTE, I was just thinking the same thing. Ha! Not only a great NYE prezzie but the BEST Christmas present ever.

Now to listen to the Drive-in broadcast of Joe Biden's acceptance speech and to hear what our Vice President Kamala Harris says in their first time as elected President and Vice President of the United States of America.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM   #1138
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Smile Wait, one more post for the best of luck ever....

HONK, HONK, HONK!!!

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:42 PM   #1139
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Thanks Katzchen! Look at all the stuff I just learned.

"Jingoes
The British war party during the Russo-Turkish struggle of 1877-8, when there was grave likelihood of this country interfering. The term became popular through the refrain in G. H. Macdermott’s famous song: “We don’t want to fight, but, by Jingo, if we do, We’ve got the ships, we’ve got the men, we’ve got the money too.” For a time the Jingo Party was in the ascendant."

"by Jingo"...euphemism for "by Jesus"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:53 PM   #1140
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Strange thing about "The Far Left" is that they don't realize how much they have in common with "The Far Right".
exactly we are PEOPLE left right WHO CARES as long as we stand in unity to progress if life's battles together ~ the names they give are a form of prejudice and I don't believe in separatism . Political views with names separates us . TO ALL OF YOU ~

Tags
2020, election